Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 % SUCKS

+5
K9
beleaf67
bigrex
expara
Rags
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

8 % SUCKS - Page 2 Empty Re: 8 % SUCKS

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:46

I'm willing to pay $200 a month under the table, peep please give me first dibs on your shed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:43

lol ~ omg ~ and I bet you will use the hamster wheel for exercise as well pigeons....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:43

I'm not a complicated man, and welcome free hamster heat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:41

pigeons.ca wrote:My plan is to rent out Peep's shed in Alberta come tax season.

But peeps needs them for all his hamsters pigeons!
8 % SUCKS - Page 2 2011-2-4-gbs_shed_rect540
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:39

My plan is to rent out Peep's shed in Alberta come tax season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:35

RCN-Retired wrote:Now that BC has switched from the HST to GST I wonder which tax we will have to pay, 12% or 5%? Guess may find out soon enough. I also heard that MC was buying the Hamilton Legion and opening a nice restaurant.

And Navrat said he wants to be the Maitre ~ D
8 % SUCKS - Page 2 RichAsMaitre-D
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by RCN-Retired Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:30

Now that BC has switched from the HST to GST I wonder which tax we will have to pay, 12% or 5%? Guess may find out soon enough. I also heard that MC was buying the Hamilton Legion and opening a nice restaurant.
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 15:42

Thanks K9 I will be looking forward to any updates on this matter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 15:15

ok Ozz but then should not both you and I then have taken the high road, respect, it's all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 12:50

Rags, the moment I get the papers, the letters goes out to the Ministers for an answer and the if negative things will get in the big wheel!

It is not needed to have others doing it since the result may be a change of the Income act or anyways the decision will serve as Jurisprudence if positive.

Cheers!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 12:35

You have been through a ton Beleaf and you stuck to it and I hope that you can breath easier knowing this is over, I respect your posts and in the end we will all know what is going to happen so I wont offer any info other than stay strong and we all can thank JB together. Have a good weekend 67

Back to top Go down

Post by beleaf67 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 12:24

It would have been wonderful to see the GOC man up and pay the fees!! Looks as though that's not going to happen. So, I'm over that, I can't change it and although it may give others an outlet to log their opposition, air their complaints and express their disappointment, the only thing I get out of it myself, is a huge migraine!! I respect the right of others to be P'd about it, I'm just too ill to care anymore! For the most part, when I see these posts, I just skip to the next one! No harm done to them, and no harm done to me!
So, that being written, it is my understand that the legal fees have been lowered to 4% of the retro and 4% going forward! Is that correct? If so, then I'm very happy with that arrangement, isn't that nearly half of what MC wanted! Looks like JB, did the most wisest thing possible, and that is to meet everybody in the middle! JB can't control HST, taxes, etc..., that's nationwide policy, but it is my understanding that the legal fees are tax deductible, if so, fantastic news! I had written on this site numerous times, just to give JB time to finish his work, and in the end, he did remain within the "weeks, not months", parameters! I'd like to take this opportunity and thank JB for sticking to his promise. If this release had not come out yesterday, there would have been numerous comments on this site, criticizing him for taking so long. I think many people owe him a thank you, for sticking to his promise, and a I'm sorry for constantly questioning his delay! He never delayed anything, he was 8-10 days this side of "months", so thanks to him for keeping his word, and displaying what honor, faith and reliability is all about! We, didn't get everything we wanted or wished for, but neither did MC, or for that matter, the GOC! Thanks to JB for his hard work and gigantic efforts in dealing with this case, great work Sir!!

beleaf67
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 12:17

I do Ozz and I bet we served together somewhere along that line seems like a similar pattern. Fair Winds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 11:16

Ok, BetterDays:I was in the first gulf war,2 tours in Afghanistan,seen 12 of my buddies die in front of me,So yes, I've been there.All due respect to your opinion,I'm just stating,we are better with this decision than nothing..Robbie Royal good words you understand..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 10:57

CSAT, Your trusted source of Information!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next