Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 17:33

I have a costco card?

Back to top Go down

A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 04 May 2013, 13:51

Looks good for you kozi4. Sounds like you are ready to receive your retro amount.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 13:45

I never received an ID Card for my 11 years of service Sad
I just have a VIP Card

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Sat 04 May 2013, 12:22

This is for anyone that has or is paying back a debt to SISIP right now from their received CPPD money that was clawed back. Has your debt been paid in full as of the end of April? Mine was paid in full and no more payments as of June. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this??

kozi4
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 12:07

Well the first Week of May ends this Tuesday May 07. Sisip is going to send the processed claims for the previous Month, within the first Week of each Month. MC has just been informed that manulife has processed 214 claims for the Month of April. MC has stated that they will be able to send out cheques within five business days of receiving the processed claims from sisip. So between the Tuesday 07 May 2013 to Monday the13 May 2013, 214 vets, should start to receive their retro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 04 May 2013, 12:03

Hey Sparrow...I think I see a N_V__T on that piece of paper. Finally someone from Csat! Yay.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 11:46

I guess that we, as individuals, will know NEXT month if we were on THIS month's list.

Smile

Par for the course with government operations, we need to know yesterday so they will make every effort to tell us tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 11:42

Good one Sparrow.

They are not going to release any info to us, in regards to if we are on the previous Month of completed claims by sisip, for the following reasons. 1- MC has stated that they will not answer questions about whose claim was processed in the previous Month. 2- It would only ease the minds of veterans to have this information. 3- We as veterans are not entitled to this information. 4- Last of all, this is restricted top secret information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 11:03

At the TGIF yesterday and after some wobbly pops, I suspect Sisip staff proceeded to select the next 214 files to be completed. All done logically and priority based of course! Here's a pic I saw on their sisip staff blog geek
A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.  - Page 2 PhilHaldiman_CarrieDyrek
Who's name was drawn from the hat????????
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 04 May 2013, 09:32

Actually, they have the order for sharing information, maybe they could compile a list using our VAC client numbers instead. Each class member has to have one, and they cannot be used to steal an identity like a SIN number.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 May 2013, 06:17

That id card is only issued to veteran with more than 10 yrs service.

Back to top Go down

A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.  - Page 2 Empty A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy if Adopted.

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 21:46

All Veterans were issued with a Record of Service Identification Card.

This number on this card, is used by SISIP as a members ID number.

I checked my last Manulife Financial Correspondance and it was included there.

MC could easily publish these numbers only, NO.Names. Each month.

We them could easily check each month to see if our file was sent to MC.

For your consideration folks.

Cheers
John.

Last edited by abetterway on Sun 05 May 2013, 18:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2