Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)

+6
birdgunner
bulldozer
liverlover
Newfie
DeeCee
By the Bay
10 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)  Empty Re: Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)

Post by bigrex Sun 19 May 2013, 15:12

you guys were lucky. Some of us were never given an opportunity to remuster. I know I was placed on Pcat for arthritis in my knee in early December and DMCARM ruled that I was to be medically released by mid January. I was in shock that it happened so fast, since I had a acquaintance on ship that injured his shoulder in a car accident and they had him working at the base gym for almost 2 years waiting for a decision. In fact he waited so long his shoulder healed and he was able to return to the fleet.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)  Empty Re: Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)

Post by Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 09:31

Ditto John, I remustered to air frame, sent to shearwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 May 2013, 18:21

02force.
Sorry I, wasn't posted to any of those places, except for training purposes.

After my injuries, I remustered from 3PPCLI to the Air Force.

Cheers
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 May 2013, 14:22

8206 Korea plt , 1st bt ppcli Calgary, Pet, Borden, shearwater , Trenton and a shyte load of t-shirts in between

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 18:08

Welcome to CSAT oceanspirit, we now have a way to determine if we are on the List or not, so that should lesson some stress on us. I am anticipating a much larger amount of processed claims for the next Batch out for the Month May. I do not think that it's processed in a alphabetically order. So it's a lot like playing the lottery, hopefully many of us will be processed in the next draw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 17:53

Last name starts with G and not on the list and I'm in BC so not by province ether I take it. It would be nice to have an idea of how it's being processed out since 95.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 15:28

02force

1PPCLI 1982. Ahhh... we were younger men then. Had the whole world in front of us.

I would love to be able to meet all my old friends again, from that time period.
We were all such great friends,not a care in the world.

Oh well, time and tides wait for no man they say. But the next best thing is having this site to make, and get connected to new friends.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 14:58

For sure abetterway , unserved you R a VETERAN period dot com!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 14:52

Albeit,. 1 PPCLI 1982-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 14:33

Rzm71
Thanks. It's calling for snow her this weekend. Oh well. can't change the weather. But I can change my plans. Have a good one.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 14:28

Sparrow,
Thank you for your kind words.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 14:20

Kozi4,Sorry I've taken so long to respond , I also was moved by your "responce" to my post.

I felt humbled, in that, the power of friendly words, spoken in the spirit of truth, can have such an effect.

Thank you, you made my day.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Fri 17 May 2013, 11:07

"abetterway" You brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. I agree together we are a force to be reckoned with! I tell everyone about this site who had no idea it existed. We must get the word out to help our brothers and sisters, old and young. Very Happy

kozi4
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 10:31

abetterway wrote:Thank you all for you valuable contribution to this thread. The information you provide and the support and encouragement given to each other, is greatly appreciated.

Veterans supporting Veterans .welcome to the light.

Cheers
John.

Doesn't get any better than that abetterway and no prescription renewal required sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by rzm71 Fri 17 May 2013, 09:46

thanks john .
hope ya'll have a great long wknd .
rzm71
rzm71
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next