Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)

+6
birdgunner
bulldozer
liverlover
Newfie
DeeCee
By the Bay
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 17:18

Proudtel sorry to hear that, it might help calling sisip tomorrow to try and get an answer.

I called today and they helped me with a question i had.

Good luck.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 17:14

Thank you. I'll wait till tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 17:12

Proudtele, I am thinking that you amoung others may have not received return responses because the system may be overloaded...I spoke with my tech son and he said this could be the case, also if there is any slight difference in the spelling of name versus what sisip has in the system. I asked if there was anything on computer that would prevent sisip from replying to us once we send the questionairre and he said no as long as the info in put is what sisip has on file you should get a response barring system over load....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 17:09

I'm not on the list for may lets hope June

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 17:08

I so agree.. abetterway

Last edited by ducked on Tue 14 May 2013, 17:21; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 17:06

By the Bay, Yes I think a lot of us will recieve their retro in June.

At least now, for the next few weeks, I can stop worring about being home every day, waiting on mail that wasn't going to arrive in the first place.

Even that is a relief to me.

Cheers
John.

Last edited by abetterway on Wed 15 May 2013, 03:41; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 17:06

Haven't received anything not even an email back from sisip app
Last name starts M

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:59

Thanks Andycap for being part of this site, we can all use, as much support as we can get.

By the way I'm "R" ,,,Andycap "S" we are close ,....could we be related. LOL

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Tue 14 May 2013, 16:58

No for me too~Maybe next month~My last name starts with a D
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:52

Nothing for me this month. Last name "S"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:52

Thank you abetterway, that is too kind of you to say ~ csat is a good place to be amoungst friends ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:50

Great foot the extra intrest will come in handy, it woun't relieve the stress the waiting will cause. But it is a little compensation, for our having to wait a little longer.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:46

Sorry Sparrow, I was hoping you would be, thanks for your support to this site, and to all of us. You make me smile.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:46

Nope, on both counts, 'S'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:43

No for Sparrow ~ last name starts with D

Last edited by Sparrow on Tue 14 May 2013, 16:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next