Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)

+6
birdgunner
bulldozer
liverlover
Newfie
DeeCee
By the Bay
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 08:48

Thank you all for your valuable contribution to this thread. The information you provide and the support and encouragement given to each other, is greatly appreciated.

Veterans supporting Veterans .welcome to the light.

Cheers
John.

Last edited by abetterway on Fri 17 May 2013, 15:36; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 08:26

Kozi4, Good morning sunny sunny

Thank you for letting me know that I missed recognizing you in my thread. I assure you, you are most welcome, and may I add, having you as part of CSAT, helps make this online Veterans support group, that much stronger.

I'm sure there are more posters who came on this site, and didn't feel respected or welcome and just left.

This was our loss because, in my humble opinion, if we had treated the Veterans with the respect, they deserve, even on an open forum like this, a lot more would have stayed, and possibly encouraged others to join.

Kozi4 when you say (I certainly didn't do the grunt work you fella's did (and very proud of you all)')

Well as I see it, you have already done the Grunt work or you would not be part of this class action. Thank you. And may I add we are all proud to call you Veteran.

Welcome to the Light.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 07:54

Navrat wrote:I heard the more times you use the app , the computer moves your claim number to the bottom of the list, so only do it once!

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)  - Page 2 36926651

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 07:44

I heard the more times you use the app , the computer moves your claim number to the bottom of the list, so only do it once!

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Fri 17 May 2013, 07:08

Eh abettedway, what about me? Am I not welcome??? Sad just ribbing ya. Hopefully we all are. I certainly didn't do the grunt work you fella's did (and very proud of you all)' however I did play a role. Have a great weekend everyone.

kozi4
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 23:09

02,Force, no worries friend.

FN C1. I could tell you storeis, 3PPCLI, 1977. Sheesh, I'm getting old.lol

God bless all you Veterans out there, and good night.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 22:56

Melgar, Rzm71, Gabby Tammy, Good evening folks.

Thanks for joining the 7286 Group. You are all among friends, please feel free to share any knowledge you may have that may add to the knowledge base of this site.

I feel we are all part of a puzzle called, "Veterans", as a single piece of a puzzle it's hard to get a sense of the full picture, but put the pieces together and magic can happen.

There are still a lot of the veterans puzzle missing out there, and CSAT provides a venue where we can all unite in a supportive and effective manner.

Sorry if I sound preachy, but this is how i feel, my only wish is to be a part of this awesome Veterans community.

Veterans supporting Veterans.Welcome to the light.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 21:39

Abetterwat, thnx bro,..hey he who dies with the most aluminum boats wins, right?!lol, hey my 20ftr is 20 years old, the 15ftr is well a dinosaur, and the canoe, well it's a springbok. Maintain me and they'll last ya, just like my old FN C1, man I miss that wep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 14:30

Not on the list Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by rzm71 Thu 16 May 2013, 13:39

nothing for me either .
im in the middle last name start's with *M*
rzm71
rzm71
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Group 7286.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Group 7228.Only Comment Here If You Are (Not On )This Months List ( MAY)

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 11:28

Nothing for me this month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 10:51

Not for me either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 09:26

Check again next month. name (M)

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Thu 16 May 2013, 08:56

nothing here either. mine starts with S. Is it me or am I starting to see old age spots on my hands and arms. Noticed while i was typing. Wow this case took a long time.
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Thu 16 May 2013, 08:28

I got, "No, check again next month" it did surprise me for my loan was paid off. The positive side, more money on this pay. Smile. Last name (K).

kozi4
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next