Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post judgement payments from May 2012 to October 2012 are being heldup by our legal team

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post judgement payments from May 2012 to October 2012 are being heldup by our legal team - Page 2 Empty Re: Post judgement payments from May 2012 to October 2012 are being heldup by our legal team

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 07:43

There is no band wagon there is no theory there is no knowledge and therefore there is a ton of speculation. That in its self is more destructive than a rant from any angry CSAT member. If there is one thing that has always pissed me off about this whole SISIP/MC drama is the lack of respect and communication period. I agree that we can rant rave bitch applaud and kiss ass but let's leave the bashing prior to the entrance sign or you should reverse that sign and exit.

Back to top Go down

Post judgement payments from May 2012 to October 2012 are being heldup by our legal team - Page 2 Empty ZEROSUM IS SCREAMING OUT FOR HELP ,BUT HE NEEDS PROFESSIONAL INTERVENTION- (read all his rants first)

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 07:28

zero sum wrote:Strangely, you guys decided to jump on my back & shit on me when I stated these exact things days ago, even bigrex is using my calculations almost word for word. Perhaps now this will light a fire under your asses and YOU will call the shit out of MC, to demand action, instead of them counting their millions while we wait for the scraps they decide to give us. Force MC to be accountable, otherwise we can have a class-action suit against them...and any law firm would love that opportunity. Notice how MC doesn't answer their phones...why haven't they set up a toll-free hotline? Why did they make us pay for a postage stamp to return their information confirmation sheets? Cheap, greedy f*cking bastards! Not that they're making enough already...pricks. Hmm, prick, Peter...coincidence? LOL 

Hopefully the hate-filled "voices" of reason and logic have finally SEEN what I've been trying to prove to you all...we are getting F*CKED by MC and not even kissed...they don't give a shit about any of us or what we've given to our country...perhaps we should send them out for a week to see what it's like. lol 

We have a lot more power in this than you realize, time to make your voices heard by these bastards...and why is it that only zero sum recipients are stuck paying for these four extra months they're trying to suck us dry for? BULLSHIT, if no other group in the class pays, WE shouldn't pay...I don't know how some of you can try to ridicule me for bringing this to your attention...perhaps it's taking away the attention you were giving to the "voices" of weirdness...who knows. I still have fight left in me and I'll be damned if MC is going to continue to play these games. Time for some solidarity, contact MC in any way you can to get answers, not their legal run-around bullshit...show them that we mean business...and not just if you're a zero sum recipient, EVERYONE get on their asses...enough said.

I am deeply concerned that all this uncalled for, unsupported ANGER/HATRED, requires ZEROSUM to seek professional help soonest. If anyone knows who he/she is please reach out.  Zero sum needs you now more than ever. THIS TYPE OF EMOTIONAL REACTION CAN NOT BE HEALTHY! 

Back to top Go down

Post judgement payments from May 2012 to October 2012 are being heldup by our legal team - Page 2 Empty Re: Post judgement payments from May 2012 to October 2012 are being heldup by our legal team

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 06:45

The only thing i will said............... we have a third party overchecking eveything. The money is in a TRUST not an ordinary bank account ............again when you put money in a TRUST a third parti is overchecking the money by law. Why in a trust because of the taxes. because the money in a trust don't paid taxes,  except when the money is going out the trust, so the interest in the trust in not  taxable( be happy for that).

Google "trust" you will found out what is a trust

And finally i don't think the canadian GOV, made checks, and let someone made money of it, except the one who suppose to received the check.

And again, in the settlement , black on white, they have 6 months to pay us. Not 1,2,3,4,5 ...................... read 6 months.

And finally i phone Sisip today ( this post begin with sisip calls )and they tell me the earth is not round but square. Do  i have to beleive them ???? Or it is just they don't want to argument with us and throw the problem to MC ????

Show me a paper showing the money transfer..................

We have a $%?&/ judgement in our side, we are protecting by a third partie, the trust is managed also by a third parti.....................and if i'm not happy with  the calculation they have maid for me ...............i have the right to appeal on that.

some people always see conspiration everywhere, it's your right, but you never prove it, prove me ( not with the .............i called............. but with papers).

I phone often VAC and sometimes i got 10 différents answers, Now i take their names,dates,hours to have a trace of my calls. I'm sure that everybody here, one day, has this problem ....................no.............

So when people said i phone .......................and i got this answer........... i had the choice to beleive him or not. But he can write that, if he beleive what he was told Smile

Sorry in that post, i don't beleive that because, i had a writen judgement, a third parti managing it, a trust again managed by a third parti, and the right to appeal in the end. All of this is writen , not just a phone call.......................

Grosgig (vandoos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 21:15

We all have our own views on how the Law firm handled our Lawsuit. It has been showed here that some are happy with the way they handled it, and some are quite angry with the way they handled it. I for one have no problems with the way they handled it, sure it was not perfect, but I am not a Lawyer, and I do not have any legal education to challenge their method of doing business. Having said that, it gives me great pleasure to read some of my fellow vets post, who do not agree with the way the lawsuit was handled. It shows that you are supporting us  by voicing your concerns about the way MC has handled this suit. You all have my up most respect, in regards to all your views, as I would hope that you will respect mine. I will stick to my views on this, as I personally am 100% satisfied with the way things were handled, I would be lying to state otherwise. At this point I would think that if MC is that bad, maybe the only way to address this would be to counter their alleged wrongful actions, by taking up what was suggested by teen. Like he stated this has been debated to the ground, and I believe that he is 100% correct when he suggest contacting the Law society of Canada. I don't believe at this point in the game, that there is any other way to qualify your convictions. We can post here with anger towards MC, it may be a way to let off steam, but at the end of the day, ask yourself this, did we change in any way, the way that MC is going to handle our Lawsuit.

P.S this post is not meant to create friction between us, it is just the way I see it. No more than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 18 Jun 2013, 19:01

Zero sum, it is true that our numbers are pretty much the same, yet I haven't been admonished the way you feel you were, and for that I am sorry. but there may be several factors for. One, when you made your statements, nothing had been confirmed as to the intentions of the lawyers, and many saw what you posted as a way of stirring the pot needlessly, and as you may have noticed, I was not one of them. Another factor that may play into it, is my time on here. I always attempt to use logic when posting, thinking out what I want to say and am not prone to wild exaggeration. So this is not a slight on you, but posts from new members, especially if overly hostile, cynical or even praising, are taken less seriously, even if the argument is sound. Third is how you reacted to people asking questions, or disagreeing with what was said. Thsi is an open forum, full of people with their own opinions, and sometimes those opinions do not match your own. So in the future, if someone disagrees, make your argument, explain your logic, and if they still don't see it your way, they never will, and there is nothing that can be done about it.

I have been very vocal about our legal team and their failures during the negotiation process, and even stood in court and pointed out to the judge just how poorly they performed compared to other large class actions against the Government, where the settlements were larger, much of the money was tax free and the majority of legal fees were covered by the government. I will continue to be vocal, but alas, my phone calls and emails are blocked by MC at this point, I'm sure, because none of my communication attempts with the law firm have been fruitful for many months.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 18 Jun 2013, 18:37

Everything you have said has been discussed/researched/debated and it all boils down to this...either contact the Law Society of Canada and report the law firm for improper conduct to the class.  

Your second option is do what you said hire a law firm to sue MC.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 18:37

zero sum peeps replied to you with respect and understanding and you responded with insults.that is what they jumped on your back for.you had a good message and made sure next to no one discussed it via the insults.

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Tue 18 Jun 2013, 18:27

Zero sum....................

well said............well said..............

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 18:17

Strangely, you guys decided to jump on my back & shit on me when I stated these exact things days ago, even bigrex is using my calculations almost word for word. Perhaps now this will light a fire under your asses and YOU will call the shit out of MC, to demand action, instead of them counting their millions while we wait for the scraps they decide to give us. Force MC to be accountable, otherwise we can have a class-action suit against them...and any law firm would love that opportunity. Notice how MC doesn't answer their phones...why haven't they set up a toll-free hotline? Why did they make us pay for a postage stamp to return their information confirmation sheets? Cheap, greedy f*cking bastards! Not that they're making enough already...pricks. Hmm, prick, Peter...coincidence? LOL 

Hopefully the hate-filled "voices" of reason and logic have finally SEEN what I've been trying to prove to you all...we are getting F*CKED by MC and not even kissed...they don't give a shit about any of us or what we've given to our country...perhaps we should send them out for a week to see what it's like. lol 

We have a lot more power in this than you realize, time to make your voices heard by these bastards...and why is it that only zero sum recipients are stuck paying for these four extra months they're trying to suck us dry for? BULLSHIT, if no other group in the class pays, WE shouldn't pay...I don't know how some of you can try to ridicule me for bringing this to your attention...perhaps it's taking away the attention you were giving to the "voices" of weirdness...who knows. I still have fight left in me and I'll be damned if MC is going to continue to play these games. Time for some solidarity, contact MC in any way you can to get answers, not their legal run-around bullshit...show them that we mean business...and not just if you're a zero sum recipient, EVERYONE get on their asses...enough said.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 18 Jun 2013, 14:36

Agreed.  Will it be the same Judge?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 13:32

very true rex.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 18 Jun 2013, 13:20

True. I honestly do not see this going their way, since the decision was very clear that all monthly payments made post May 2012 are classified as "future payments", and does not, and should not, be included as part of the settlement. It is not the fault of the Veteran that the government did not start the monthly benefits immediately, as they should have following the Courts decision in our favour. So just because these "future payments" are having to be paid retro actively, does not mean the lawyers get a piece of the action.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 18 Jun 2013, 10:56

Simple answer Rex is they have 31 million "lost" reasons to go after that money for legal fees.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 18 Jun 2013, 09:59

Can we write the new judge?

For this 4 months they did nothing, no communication, and have not returned calls.

I had to reinstate myself, as many have read.
Blood sucking the fallen, and we only here about it here.  Nothing from them, except that we will be paid within 6 months.  Which appears to be another falsehood.bounce
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 18 Jun 2013, 09:30

well if you look at it, this isn't small money they are going after. If there are 1000 Vets who got reinstated, at an average SISIP payment of $1000 per month, these 4 months equals 4 million dollars. The lawyers 8% would come to $320000. So if this is what the court date is to sort out, I can understand, but I certainly do not approve of. They are already getting rich enough off our backs, so why should they get another lottery win.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next