Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those awaiting delivery of July cheques...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For those awaiting delivery of July cheques... - Page 2 Empty Re: For those awaiting delivery of July cheques...

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:55

Congrats Woody...enjoy the spoils, but remember, this is your blood money. You paid for this the hard way. Have a great day!!
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

For those awaiting delivery of July cheques... - Page 2 Empty Re: For those awaiting delivery of July cheques...

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:53

woody021, COOL spend well have a beer for the rest of us, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:39

Great news Woody. I wish you the best. Enjoy.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:27

I received my check from purolator 10 min ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jul 2013, 16:23

Not sure, FCS. But if you sent a quick email, I have no doubt Kristine will get back to you in no time.  She is really good that way.  This is the email addy.  SISIPClassAction@ mcinnescooper.com

Would you mind coming back and letting us know if/when you get a response? Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jul 2013, 11:44

Anyone knows if they sent them Friday? Or they will send them Monday??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jul 2013, 22:10

Don't forget people. Some Purolator do deliver on Saturdays.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jul 2013, 18:38

Thanks will do

Back to top Go down

For those awaiting delivery of July cheques... - Page 2 Empty For those awaiting delivery of July cheques...

Post by Ex Member Thu 04 Jul 2013, 17:12

I just received an email from Kristine stating that the cheques will be sent out tomorrow or Monday.  So, those of you who know your claim has been processed, don't sit at home waiting on the Purolator truck to arrive tomorrow. Go out and have a great weekend.  I hope this helps...

Cheers Cool

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2