Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1,512 claims processed in August.

+2
peep
abetterway
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

1,512 claims processed in August.  - Page 3 Empty Re: 1,512 claims processed in August.

Post by kozi4 Sat 31 Aug 2013, 09:06

It has been a very stressful six months that is for sure. A lot of that stress I have learned came right from my own thoughts. So many days went by and some I couldn't even tell you what happened in the 24 hr period. It occurred to me how much power I was turning over to outside forces like MC, SISIP etc and started to search for my inner Zen again. If this was my experience I can only imagine what others are and did go through. My heart and thoughts are with you all always. Hang on good things are coming. Talk to someone, even if it is your dog, just talk. Explode on here if you must just get it out you are NOT ALONE! I lost two friends one in May who took his own life because he kept everything inside. I know I am new on here that doesn't mean I'm not one of you or don't care or don't read everything, I do! Different Shit, same outcome. We can relate.  One more month. We can do this together, right.

kozi4
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

1,512 claims processed in August.  - Page 3 Empty Re: 1,512 claims processed in August.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 22:51

I hope you too get yours , zero sum, I am just glad that's it's ending for everyone, if not this time then next but the end is very very near!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 22:04

It would be a well deserved break if sapper gets a resounding YES from the APP...20 years is an eternity. I haven't been off the gravytrain for that long...close, but one of us old-timers have to get selected...my damned beard is getting way too long, nerdy douchebags are approaching me on the street asking for new spells to use on warcraft. lol

It's unfortunate that we don't have a dollar bill any longer...as I was going to put them all over myself like that motorcycle dude in the Geico commercials...a shitload of loonies would be way too heavy, and I can't afford to shed $5 at a time...looks like I'll be supporting the US economy and buying up a bunch of yankee greenbacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 20:33

That means after this month only around 2000 left to finish so sisip should be able to complete them by the 15 Oct deadline. I hope the csat guys get theres plus I am hoping Sapper comes thru, hes been waiting 20 plus years I believe. Is there not some court date in Oct for the CPI on our retro, I remember Peter telling me they were trying to get us an increase or something. Good luck to all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 20:08

Here is the breakdown of the amount of claims processed so far...........In May 1141, in June 906, in July 2000 and this last one for August 1512 for a grand total of 5559.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 30 Aug 2013, 19:41

Wow good news for all
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 18:16

I am humbled once again zero sum as I sit here waiting for something either way I have time to burn I wish all of us nothing but the best and look at it this way it is down to less than 40 days for all of us. At this rate my kids will look pretty cool for Halloween lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 17:04

I talked to Peter Driscoll at the beginning of the week and he told me that he was expecting 2000 this month but was hoping for 3000 so I don't know what happened here.
I did try the claim form even though I know that it will probably be updated next week only........the stress of wanting to see but yet avoiding it, is awful. Check again in September so i'm still in the draw.
My only philosophy is that some hard claims were completed and that's why the smaller amount of claims that were done. I want mine to be completed so bad but yet I want everybody else too.

How would I be able to enjoy my settlement when so many of you are waiting, some for so many years?

Best of luck to all who is waiting.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 16:46

It only takes one positive claim result each from the 1512 completed ~ I hope there is one for each of you all.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 15:38

Well, we can't all get our loot...hopefully some vets who've been waiting the longest get thrown into this batch. I expected the numbers to be down, but not this much...into the home stretch with roughly 2k to go, and most are probably the difficult ones...I don't think they're going to make it by Oct 15 unless they hire more staff and start working nights and weekends.

Are we in it to the bitter end RR or will one of us luck out and start living high on the hog? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 15:17

Thanks John fingers crossed

Back to top Go down

1,512 claims processed in August.  - Page 3 Empty 1,512 claims processed in August.

Post by abetterway Fri 30 Aug 2013, 14:25

Hi All.

Just posted on, Leave No Vet Behind.

There have been 1,512 claims processed in August.

Within 5 business days, McInnes Cooper will send the cheques to these class members by Purolator.

I'm hoping your ships, "TRUCK" have all come in this month.

God Bless all you Vets and Families.

Cheers
John.sunny sunny sunny sunny

abetterway
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2013-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3