Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP APP (Assorted Topics)

+31
bulldozer
froggie2u36
beleaf67
MaggieinNB
Wife of a Veteran
sailor964
Recon031
HAPPYCRAZY
kozi4
OldZipperhead
ghillie
liverlover
321HTRCN
loggie
TripleT
dzanzio
Rifleman
Nemo
RCN-Retired
By the Bay
rzm71
peep
rucksack031
Sapper Zodiak
DeeCee
1993firebird
bigrex
meathead
expara
puddleduk2
Teentitan
35 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

SISIP APP (Assorted Topics)  - Page 20 Empty Re: SISIP APP (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 18:09

Ham, check the APP, whenever you want.

Just take into account that MC has five business days from the day they receive the claims from manulife, to start the movement of packages to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 18:08

So we , according to Kristine at MC , start checking the app 5 days after the first of the month?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:47

foundry, the way I see it, you got the kids, you get the money to yourself. The only way that she would have a chance, is if there was some sort of spousal support agreement, documented by the courts. Even that will be difficult, seeing that you are providing for the kids,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 17:23

Well there is another side to it my wife walked out left the kids with me and all the bills and trying to deal with my treatment, she has in the past 6 months found out about the lawsuite and wants a chunck because she is out of money not a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 16:59

Any news on the number of completed files, sisip is sending them over to,or row

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 16:47

and there you go trooper we are all in different situations.some with very sick children some got divorced and in a state of depression already got even more depressed and said frack it take it all.then walked on down the road not knowing where the frack they were heading.anyone else here get divorced its frackin expencive.some had to fight for years even had to take it into the courts for many years just to get the pention they deserved by then they had nothing left and big bills.thats right kiddies when you go that many years in civie cout with a civi lawyer the DVA doesn't pay your leagal fees either.

guys you may not agree with some of the situations people get into but you have to try and understand.

hey I really disagree with what O.J. SIMPSON did.

BUT I UNDERSTAND

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 16:46

this site is great for passing info back and forth but some times face to face works better it helps get a greater sence of personal under standing on a case by case issue, any way time to maybe set up a group session on are own there are a lot of people on here with the brains to do it THAT is for sure.

Just a thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 14:36

I had great doctors...problem was DND stripped my medical docs of EVERYTHING relating to my particular incident...because it was CLASSIFIED. It was like I was released 3A for nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 14:34

lol @ sapper...maybe I'll hit the milk-bone when VAC starts paying for my dental.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 14:17

The problem is that some of us were more lucky than others. Some had better doctors that backed us up in fighting for our pensions. Some were kept in the dark with reference to benefits upon release from the service. Some had better CM'S than others, in keeping us in the know, about our entitlement. The list goes on......
What I am trying to say, is that sometimes it cannot be and equal playing field for some, when it comes down to what each of us is receiving for benefits. Keep in mind that some are on heavy doses of medication, and cant fight as well as others. Other factors such as divorce can run the bank account dry in a hurry. So yes the benefits are good, but not quite so good for some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 27 Jun 2013, 13:47

I'm a Milk-Bone kinda guy, but my wolf/border Collie usually wins the fight over em. And cat food causes Tartar build up. Dogs name is Juno...like the beach head.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 12:46

I have no items to sell, and I'm not giving up my cat-food for anyone...it's not that bad you know. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 12:31

The problem starts when the money comes in a little bit at a time and before it comes in you have bills that build up and you have debt you get in a whole then you pay it off with back pay you now have an income that is more than you ever had before so most people tend to live out side there means so they get trapped in the house hold debt so there monthly bills are greater than the amount coming in or just under so it becomes a strugel.

That is it in a nut shell easy to fix just face up to it dump all the extra crap and ride out the no beer and smokes or 500 channel tv sell a few items and with in a few months you are good as gold, oh and one wife becoming an X wife can cause the money in your pocket to double when you find out she was spending it like it was going out of style.

Lighten the load and the stress.

Last edited by F foundry on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 13:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 12:16

I understand what guest is saying. I don't know how people are saying they were soooo bad off. I know my 12 year pension +  cppd + sisip = more than I was clearing while I was serving, even though it is only topped up to 75% ......I don't pay into cpp or employment ins and that\s not even counting the 25% tax free money I get from VA. Maybe there's something I don't understand and someone can enlighten me.
I'll go an put on my flak jacket and helmet now because I know, I'm gonna get attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 09:48

A little punctuation there guesty and maybe I'll understand your rant. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next