Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay on top of the CRA !!!

+23
DeeCee
devans156
loggie
beleaf67
PipperNavy
birdgunner
Hab2013
froggie2u36
abetterway
Nemo
peep
liverlover
sabrelove
rucksack031
Teentitan
bigrex
Newfie
pinger
K9
RCN-Retired
Sapper Zodiak
Rifleman
27 posters

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

Go down

Stay on top of the CRA !!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Stay on top of the CRA !!!

Post by Teentitan Tue 12 Aug 2014, 21:10

Before the shyte slinging gets too far take another look at the chart that is on the VAC website.

The words "could", "on average", "PIA level 2" are used. VAC is using a severely injured veteran as an example. If you do some research on levels of PIA you will find out there is less then 100 veterans of all ranks above PIA level 1.

This chart was produced because Fantino would not retract his statement "A veteran can make $10,000 a month in benefits".

That chart is so out of whack to give credibility to Fantino's statement. Yes a veteran could make $10K a month if the veteran is a GENERAL!

I'm not going to deny it that there are some who do milk the system. It happens everywhere and in every provincial workmans comp plan.

But to actually call an injured vet out because they have a home or travel is absolutely insulting. What are we supposed to be living in a tent eating dog food? Are we not allowed to travel abroad? That is a most insulting comment Sparrod. Did it even occur to you that maybe their spouse has a good job that combined with a vets benefits they have a nice house and enough money for a trip?

SeaShells, Sparrod you are entitled to your opinions and comments. But don't make a broad brush statement that veterans and their families have to live in squallier and not enjoy a decent life.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 20:55

Oh one more comment regarding the VAC ads stating that a private would get 6500 tax free. If they are not correct why would the government leave them up ????????. I think you fellows have been double dipping too long and it doesn't feel good when called out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 20:51

Well I can certainly find a lot of truth in the Sea Shell post. Really I am a veteran and know so many who are jet setting around the world , buying houses and having a very good income. Look at your leader Dennis Manuge he claims he can't work but throws pictures on his Facebook page clearly showing he can ride heavy Harley Davidson motorcycle s and construct buildings on his property but claims he's too disabled to work. It's examples like these I hear where you can actually believe the Sea Shell. Notwithstanding there are truly deserving veterans and most should agree that combat vets should rank at the top but needless to say I agree that a large percent are bogus claims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 20:19

As far as the posters comments about how he or she views how our entitlements are awarded,
if the intention was strictly what they were thinking, and or how they feel, so be it.
If the intention was to gain support for the post, well the poster failed.

However, if the poster was just trying to cause XXXX amongst the members of this site,
I would say the only accomplishment that resulted was just the opposite.
If anything it just brought us closer together, and made us stronger.
I do hope that it's not the case, as it would take a real lonely, and disturbed individual to do that.

Perhaps the poster can respond to clarify that, not so we can jump all over the poster,
but to see if such a attitude does really exist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 19:58

Really I think the only thing that matters here is that you log on to the CRA site, and signed into your account.

Click - accounts and payments

Click - account and balance of statement of account

Click - view your statement of account

Look down to the bottom of the page, if the number is 0, that means you don't owe anything.

if their is a number followed by a cr, that is the amount they owe you.

if their is a number with nothing at the end, that is what you owe them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 19:44

ya nav he sure likes to throw around a lot of BS buds but if people are willing to buy it what can ya do???

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 19:38

yup its a good thing buds cr is credit so sea shell was right on that. and the 1198 never makes things worse only better or the same so any change from an 1198 would be a positive one.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 12 Aug 2014, 19:23

It says cr $19,000 from cr $84.00

Not sure if that is good.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:59

I have to disagree with you Sea Shell regarding the soaking by the non combat veterans but one thing I do agree with you is Fantino was very smart to put out those charts on the vac website because if regular civilians believe those lies, that a private gets 6500 tax free , then yes I can see the gravy train ending real fast. Those charts were produced for the sole purpose of capping the financial benefits that a veteran may receive by twisting the facts and producing a picture of the Con government giving veterans truck loads of cash and why should the veterans complain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:40

Peeps what this is means Line 870 Previous Account Balance so as propat says this is good news peeps if it went from $84 to $19,000 and therefore below that will be the final balance....meaning refund or amount owed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:37

wow not exactly sure peep but it sounds good. you sure its 870????

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:25

What is line 870?
It went from 84.00 to 19,000 after they did my t1198. This is viewed on the CRA Site. Nothing in mail yet.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:18

ok lets call a spade a spade and im calling BS!!!!!!

it seems you are saying 90% are milking the system . well BS!!!!

it seems you are saying fantino and the NVC are good things . well BS!!

it seems you are saying the NVC gives disability benefits to the tune of 6500 a month TAX FREE to well frack the rank as that doesn't really matter I call double BS .

I was disabled in combat and I fracking well know all to well what this NVC is doing to vets and would be doing to me but for 30 days. disabled vets not only dislike the NVC they hate it with a passion. and I mean every fracking one of them.

IF you were a combat vet you without a doubt know some disabled vets under the NVC . why don't you visit and talk to them they were your brothers ??? everyone I know visits are disabled in the area from time to time. if you ever had you would not be spouting the BS you just did.

glad to see you got their back though well with a knife anyway.

you MAY be a combat vet but YOU are no fracking soldier!!!!

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:56

Welcome to the real world of CSAT, here you will find Veterans fighting for our entitlements,
here we do not view each other as rank, and we certainly do not separate our members as combat or non combat.
Here you will find a group of outstanding individuals who band together daily, to support one another.
Before one states that they view 90% of  Veterans who soak the system,
they should back that up with the proper data.
I disagree with how you view our entitlements,
a Veteran is a Veteran, and we are all deserving of our entitlements.

Fantino is a puppet on a string, and the PM is the one holding the strings.
Fantino like all ministers are on a very short leash,
they are limited to what they can accomplish.
This is the way of our current government, it's always been that way.
Any major decisions must be approved by the PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:41

Sea Shells, please refrain from demeaning other Veterans, or what they have endured. You do not live in their skin, or know their situation, and it is in direct conflict with the spirit of this site. You are entitled to your opinions, but please either keep them to yourself, or express them in a more respectful manner.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next