Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T1198 (Assorted Topics)

+14
puddleduk2
Newfie
pinger
Recon031
turbo
bigrex
rucksack031
loggie
Teentitan
RCN-Retired
pteadams2002
Sapper Zodiak
Rifleman
peep
18 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

T1198  (Assorted Topics) - Page 5 Empty Re: T1198 (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Thu 01 May 2014, 17:53

wtff did they do dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 May 2014, 17:37

hey guys I responded on another heading but thought I should put it here too.. surgery went well BTW got my 1198 completed and received my calculation sheet wow are they messed up all the calculation for my retro for the 5 years they missed the decimal point not one but 2 .. so my 24 grad retro is now a 2.4 mill retro!!!!! so wrong ...so they completely messed mine bad and it is on me to fix it they totally pushed it off onto me!!!wow they said they don't have the letter they sent me.SO I SAID WHERE DID IT COME FROM!! they were speachless......anyway for more info feel free to ask even pm me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 May 2014, 03:40

bigrex they are all fracking accurate these guys do make mistakes CRA I mean but rarely. before this year  you could attach your slips and instead of filling out your return pour purple panthers pee all over it and it would still come out accurate. me and a friend did a 4 year experiment just to see and this is what happened every time. every mistake we purposely made they corrected plus the unintentional mistakes if any. all even with paying ore getting refund all around the 2000 mark. they would not give up the money on the mistake owing nor take the money on the mistake giving.

on a regular year you do not need anyone to do your taxes do your best and as much as you frack it up CRA WILL BE YOUR FREE H AND R BLOCK!!!! they do your taxes for you.

now this year they are dropping 1198's like crazy no fracking way!!!!!

this smells bad real bad!!!

overpayment no but dropping 1198's at this rate something is up and it don't smell right.

WHY ARE THE CRA TARGETING DISABLED VETS???????

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Apr 2014, 19:48

Hang in Davey, still need that intel but can you stop with the heartbeat shyte damn you stormed outta here thats good for at least 180 brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 29 Apr 2014, 21:46

Well, regardless of the actual numbers, I am just happy to see the 1198 is helping some class members. It at least gives me hope that I may see something back. But I honestly do not think that there have been any errors on the part of CRA, that would result in an overpayment, because I'm pretty sure that when one of the CRA staffers puts forward a return of any sizable amount, like the ones being reported, it would be flagged for review, just to ensure its' accuracy.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 29 Apr 2014, 20:25

We have enough tension so let's not turn on each other ok.

So let's all step back and take a breath. We all share info and advice. That's what it is info and advice. Sometimes it works for all sometimes it doesn't.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:21

Recon...you've shared enough bud. Thanks for your input in these threads, but your info is yours and differs from everyone elses. Thanks again. Hope I am as fortunate.
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:13

I would never call anyone that ... I am so sure this likely wrong and I want to add my hesitation ... Hopefully I am wrong and your clarification is accurate ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:00

Coffeetime you still " DOUBT ME " by saying .... if I'm right .....you also just called RobbieRoyal a Liar & myself as well again

You must be having a hard time right now ... it will pass ... time does Heal ...and so does the CRA ...once you remind them of their Faults .

Even if I laid out my Med. File 454 pages thick with 84 injuries in front of you . You ...like the Board that adjudicated me will only see what you want to see . Too Bad , Good Luck

Simple Solution to .... STOP ...... all the false hope I guess , is to STOP putting
information about everything behind the scenes that only having specific Contacts
will give for the entire Class may not be a good thing anymore with so much on
the Back Burner right now .........

So ....... no more intel & once I have a private talk with my contact , then maybe
this is turning out to be a bad idea as some people on here don't understand the
word .... Comrade ..... only to suggest that the GOC must have screwed up things
& I don't deserve my refund ......

too bad you think that way , obviously you're not
from the Official Combat Arms as a Professional Soldier ... having served in a
WAR ZONE in A TRENCH or you would have stated  otherwise

To gather INTEL ....... one needs to reserve the English language " hint , hint "
and gather information in great detail ...... THEN INFORM THE TROOPS .....

.....ALWAYS KEEP THE TROOPS INFORMED .... IT KEEPS THEM ALIVE ....

BUT .... your clock needs new batteries & new friends not found here .

THE INTEL  " STOPS " .

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave
Family of .......7.......get er' done by'es ........... good luck

Last edited by Recon031 on Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Apr 2014, 16:46

Last edited by coffeetime on Sat 03 May 2014, 07:00; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Apr 2014, 15:00

Recon, you were very helpful to all of us for posting your results with reference to the T1198.

And we are thankful to you for doing so, as it that type of info does give hope for so many of us, not that the same results will happen to all, but it shows that the system is working if you are lucky enough to get a competent agent processing and or assessing the return.

It also will have and impact on those who get their assessment, and it turns out to be unchanged, meaning that more will be challenging the CRA for answers, instead of excepting the status quo.

So good job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Apr 2014, 13:43

Tell that to us swimmers ya damn Neuf lol, and I did see them numbers and I do acknowledge more than 3 others with similar sits getting the same results as Recon so I too hope there be no more CRA errors other than that batten down dem arches troops we is in for a terrible storm, night ya'all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 13:23

Well ..... GOOD MORNING ..... COFFEETIME

AS SURE AS I CAN SCORE 49.9/50 @ 800 METERS ....... THE NUMBERS ARE CORRECT AND CFM'D

SILLY ME ......... AND I WAS GOING TO PUT ALL THE NUMBER S UP FOR ALL TO SEE ...... SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE ENTIRE ...... CALCULATION .....RESULTING IN ......REFUND . SILLY ME

THANK - YOU COFFEETIME ..... YOU'VE ......OPENED MY EYE'S.

ROBBIEROYAL ..... AN EXTREMELY CLOSE COMRADE OF MINE , AND MY BEST BUDDY I MIGHT ADD , WAS SENT PHOTO'S OF THE NUMBERS & CHECK , NOT TO BE REVEALED , BECAUSE ONLY A HANDFUL OF US ON HERE ARE SURFACING AS WHO WE REALLY ARE WITH REAL PICTURES AND IDENTITIES SUCH AS MYSELF AND ROBBIEROYAL

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE , AND TO GAIN THAT TRUST FOR ME TO SEND THE SAME INTEL AND HOW IT HAPPENED IS OBVIOUSLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU'RE A NICKNAME , ..... THAT'S IT ......

TEENTITAN ..... THE FORUM MASTER & ROBBIEROYAL ARE THE ONLY TWO I SEND """ ALL INTEL ''' TO .

HAVE YOURSELF A NICE DAY COFFEETIME .... I'VE ALREADY PUT WAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH INFO. ON HERE , BUT I WANTED TO SHOW SOME REAL NUMBERS BECAUSE THE TROOPS WERE GETTING FALSE RETURNS ,, DUE TO CRA
SCREWUPS PUTTING THE RETRO AMOUNT IN THE WRONG BOX ......... HENSE A ..... FALSE RETURN .... CHECK YOUR'S ALSO .... YOU MIGHT GET A DIFFERENT ANSWER , IF YOU ASK THE RIGHT QUESTION .

DOUBTING ME WAS INCORRECT.............

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave
Family of .......7.......get er' done by'es

Nice try about the false 44 beats per minute Steve , I was in the top ... 1% .... of fit troopps in the World
BUT , I can't spell worth a shit , due to my H'education .......... Smile

Steve .....if you would onlt trim that wig hanging from yer' nose by'e ......... you too could drop to 44 beats per minute .... luv 's ya ' Bro .
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Apr 2014, 09:20

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR RECON BUT I TRULY BELIEVE ITS AN  CRA ERROR ...NO ONE CAN CONFIRM THIS TAX WINFALL  AND NO ONE ELSE IS GETTING THESE RESULTS ....PLEASE CHECK ON YOU INDIVIDUAL CASES ...ONCE AGAIN RECON I HOPE IT ISNT AN ERROR ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Apr 2014, 08:20

44 beats per minute you liar lol I have seen that thing pump over 180 B/M when you get a tad riled, and since this SISIP thing has been front and centre my boy that ole ticker has been ticking, still we got each others backs bouy, Airborne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next