Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

+24
meteck
Dannypaj
robleggett
Recon031
Sapper Zodiak
pinger
shanghaied
Wife of a Veteran
turbo
dzanzio
Teentitan
Rifleman
pteadams2002
tiger660
TripleT
bigrex
puddleduk2
K9
derngt
1993firebird
Rags
OldZipperhead
DeeCee
peep
28 posters

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

Go down

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics) - Page 35 Empty Re: Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

Post by 1993firebird Wed 22 Jul 2015, 07:15

It was a lie.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics) - Page 35 Empty Re: Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2015, 22:13

Any news on the appeal letters yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 21 Jul 2015, 07:41

Letter time.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul 2015, 19:32

Lets all get ready to send our briefs to go public because I think we are going to need the prep h I have a bad feeling about what has been happening with this adjudication deals delays and all the silence is some one getting their palms greased. My appeal is 100% air tight with all the evidence in my favor all they had was that shit they tried to pull to stop the adjudication. I can also sue them for fraud over and above the adjudication they had me pay a 30,000 loan I never signed for on a vehicle I never owned they just kept money from me each month for 8 yrs with no explanation so I did not know until I received the file from the lawyer. Who knows how many people paid for interest free loans they never received.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul 2015, 18:04

No appeal letter yet.
Dannypaj I understand your points of view.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:47

What a Face

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Fri 17 Jul 2015, 09:13

Lesson learned, I should of kept my mouth shut!  Invisible wounds could of remained invisible!
I wish it was that easy but after awhile cracks begin to show. Family start questioning your behavior and your thoughts....anyway  
not sure were I would of ended up, but I am sure it wouldn't be where I am now.  Years and years of pleading for help from VAC has left me battered and broken.

Anybody else on here medically released as a Private? And how are you fairing out.

I'll never be a Chief Warrant Officer, that opportunity was stolen from me when I requested medical attention.
and as it stands now at 38 years old I may never be able to obtain gainful employment giving a quality of life that I deserve.

Here is another thing about being injured and medically released as a private. A private does not have any clout. The hierarchy of the military, I bet if I was a General I wouldn't have this problem. Forgot, I was medically released, never had the chance to progress through the ranks.
I am Frack up!

Last edited by Dannypaj on Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:53

No, still waiting.  Gladly will post VAC's decision.
24/7 is what I singed the dotted line for, 24/7.  
It is not right keeping someone in the dark for so long.
How am I supposed to stop worrying and concentrate on my well being?  
Why am I worrying? The moment I sought help for my injury until present has put me in a crisis.  
Why am I in a crisis?  I was medically released as an Able Seaman with both psychological and physical wounds.    

Now add to it the financial uncertainty!  

66 1/3 of your pre-release salary.  This is what you are supposed to live on (having a disability limits the types of job one can apply for ).
Do you want to know what else is fracked up! I worked as a Commissionaire as a Federal contractor watching Federal inmates,  I made barley enough money to live on.  I worked along side "retired" military members and they were astound of the lack of empathy and poor treatment that I had received.  
I was medically released.  I didn't want to leave the Forces.  I was basically used and thrown out.  
Here I am since 2003 and still asking for help.  What is the fracking problem ?

I am supposed to be  considered a Modern Veteran.
I fill more like a Modern Burden.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Fri 17 Jul 2015, 07:27

Anyone get the letter yet?

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jun 2015, 07:59

Not me!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Fri 26 Jun 2015, 16:35

Has anyone got an Appeal decision letter yet?

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 18 Jun 2015, 07:45

Over.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 18 Jun 2015, 07:44

No one. I have ELB and prefer it over LTD. I was told that due to being off 100% disabled with VAC that I will never require a reassessment , Doctor's report , to be done but with SISIP one is required every year or two years and it is paid by the client. SISIP can terminate coverage at anytime based on the Doctor's report.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2015, 21:14

1993firebird wrote:Do you mean LTD other than from Manulife? A military pension is not affected by receiving LTD. Only SISIP / Manulife needs to be told about all income.

Sorry, I meant ELB from DVA. If successful on the appeal for LTD Manulife we have to advise Manulife of the ELB payments and pay them back. Aside from that who else do we need to advise if LTD through Manulife is successful?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2015, 20:43

Correction when i win they had no case and admitted it in their own paperwork.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next