Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed

+3
OldZipperhead
Nemo
meathead
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed Empty Re: "Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed

Post by snrnavcom Tue 09 Oct 2012, 08:52

Ok, I contacted sisip, same old thing,,,,,, just collecting info....

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed Empty Re: "Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 00:23

Hey Recon031 I was with the 2nd and 3rd Bn PPCLI. And yes there are no good Rad Ops left as they changed the trade name to Signals Operator. I definately know how to use the radios as a Rad Op but how do you use a signal? Signals come from radios not radios from Signals. Anyway I will still be a Rad Op at heart even when I practiced being infantry most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 15:47

Hey redfisher ,

Roger "that" good buddy , i'll keep"that" in mind .

i don't recall any good rad ops by the name of redfisher,

so who are you ?

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
2RCR , AB , 3RCR
1984-2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 14:48

Recon031 Check your ACP 125 for correct radio telephone procedure! Roger that is an american term, Roger Over or Roger out is Canadian. Oh I was a Rad Op with the Bn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 13:18

welcom barry first cantact Kristine at the law firm read the first post on this thread and follow that info.her emale address is in that post.and you should contact sisip as well just to verify your status.
hope this helps
propat

Back to top Go down

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed Empty one of many

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 13:10

Hello I'm a 1st timer on this form,like many others not sure how to proceed from here. I was released 3b and they clawed back everything including some that i had to pay back. So my question is do I have to contact sisip,lawyers or anybody, before Oct.9th ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 12:01

Proudtele ,

Roger that , i had the same conversation earlier this week with my Case Manager as well , that they would be in contact , still does not hurt to let them know you're checking in to make sure no one is sleeping on the job .

Wow , a lot of files to remove the cob webs from & reinstate immediately.

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 11:55

I just contacted SISIP and I was told by my cm my file is at zero sum and if anything came out of the lawsuit and I was affected they would be contacting me. Has anyone else been told the same? I would not have to call them back to restart my payments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 11:30

my question above, relates to my contact a few weeks ago with my SISIP rep,

I was told I was still on their system, but they were, first waiting for a court order to proceed,

then secondly for the treasury board to provide the funding following the court order,

and then pull archived members documents for review,

anyone else with a similiar story?

Last edited by puddleduk935 on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 11:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition of last line of text)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 09:13

Recon031 when i said the rest of the class i meant the rest of the class referred to on this thread. I for 1 only stumbled on this forum accidentally and am sure others may not be aware of it who are Zero Sum . sorry about my wording. But it appears my question was just answered as a memo is going out today and probably will ask Zero sums to also get into our lawyers data bank for help if we need it. great work Peter tyvm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 09:09

morning all,

question on the memo out later today,

will this be part of the court order we need to get SISIP to engage each member, on restarting our files?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 08:03

DCHD - I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am doing the best I can to respond to inquiries with Kristine out of the office this week and getting ready for Court this morning.

We will be sending the memo. today on the process for contacting SISIP to start payments to zero sum clients. Don't think of it as "applying" but rather updating SISIP on your status. For example, if they have not dealt with you for 5 years they will need to hear from you to begin the process of reviewing your file (whether anything has changed in the interim) and commencing payments. This will not affect your retroactive entilement as if you are entitled to SISIP now, you are entitled to your retroactive. Also, we cannot determine if you are in or out, SISIP will determine this and if they get it wrong there will be an independent process implemented so we can challenge the decision on your behalf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Sep 2012, 00:32

This may sound simple but if I was told by SISIP that my file is "dormant"(but not closed) then why do I have to re-apply? And if I re-apply does that mean that "yes I will start being paid forward due to being on CPP(D)" but I put my 6 1/2 years of retro at risk because they are starting my file over from scratch?

I would rather have them start me up from my current file so that my retro doesn't "accidentally" get deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:36

Peter, if you are in sisip computer already and have been deemed Tpi by sisip already, zero sum and have been told by my sisip case manager that I am still an active client, will they simply just stop the clawback and start issuing my payment, or will I have to call and apply again as stated in earlier post. Good work Peter, how hard was it to twist DOJ arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 21:08

Peter or his staff, has not contacted me and or reply to the email I sent this morning to see if I was in or out of this class action. I was told I was in
Too busy i guess

Last edited by DCHD on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 07:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next