Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed

+3
OldZipperhead
Nemo
meathead
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed - Page 2 Empty Re: "Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 20:59

sent in my info as requested, and received a similiar out of office reply,

if you have info to send, send it at anytime, it will take time to compile the information sent,

stragglers or those that send in their info late may not have a voice in what McInnesCooper has requested to address.

I wouldnt wait until Monday, on first read of the request, I thought that was just if you had questions or concerns beyond what was requested.

Back to top Go down

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed - Page 2 Empty Re: "Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 20:40

Call of Duty , ?

This forum from Peter himself consists of only about 345 class members , he told me he is also in contact Directly with about 3000 others via e-mail .

We only represent about 10% of the Class , so i am told .

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 19:39

Will Mcinnes cooper be contacting others in the lawsuit that dont , or may not visit this Forum to do the Same, on Monday,or is this just a priviledged few getting a head start. No disrespect intended. i didnt see anything about the rest of the class being asked to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 19:19

Ackerman
That's probably why he said to contact her on Monday. What's the process to reapply does anyone know?

Proudtele

Last edited by Proudtele on Thu 27 Sep 2012, 19:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misread)

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Thu 27 Sep 2012, 19:00

email the above info and got this as a reply?

I will be out of the office until Mon., October 1. If you need immediate assistance please contact marilyn.cregan@mcinnescooper.com. Thank you very much.

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 27 Sep 2012, 18:16

Thanks for the clarification Peter. Good idea on keeping DoJ/SISIP on the up and up for us all.

So on Monday (1 October) we can start to send our info to Kristine Hunter so she can compile the database of people and their "category".
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 17:50

snrnavcom ,

i called Sisip / Manulife , they still said nothing can be done until the Court Order comes down the pipes .

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:42

For Peter,
When should we apply for SISIP! now or wait.

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:42

So Peter I take it we wait for the GO fro your office to with contact information as to were and when to apply?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:23

For now, yes. We wanted those who are able to immediately establish entitlement with SISIP to be able to do so without the overall negotiation process standing in the way. We are still working on on "proxies" (like CPP Disability) and an adjudication process independent of SISIP as part of the overall resolution of the case. Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:07

McInnes Cooper wrote:The reason for the request is that we are on the verge of having SISIP receive and process applications for the start of benefits for all zero sum members. We want to be able to track in our own database who will be applying so that if there are problems with SISIP in starting payments we will be able to assist individual members and groups of members with common issues work through the SISIP process. Keep in mind that we are still negotiating proxies and an adjudication process for the benefit of the zero sum members beyond SISIP's normal adjudication process.

Does this mean that each "Zero Sum" member will have to apply individually in order to restart their payments.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 15:49

Peter ,

Thank - you for getting back to us on this question .

For Country
Recon031
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 15:41

Way too cool!!!! A tear has actually come to my eye. The first time I have felt anything in years...... Gotta love PTSD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 15:36

The reason for the request is that we are on the verge of having SISIP receive and process applications for the start of benefits for all zero sum members. We want to be able to track in our own database who will be applying so that if there are problems with SISIP in starting payments we will be able to assist individual members and groups of members with common issues work through the SISIP process. Keep in mind that we are still negotiating proxies and an adjudication process for the benefit of the zero sum members beyond SISIP's normal adjudication process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 15:07

peter i will send it in just to cover all my baces and recommend this to all.but since sisip made me apply for ccpd they already know i have it.
thanks for all your hard work
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next