Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed

+3
OldZipperhead
Nemo
meathead
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed - Page 3 Empty Re: "Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed

Post by OldZipperhead Thu 27 Sep 2012, 15:03

I am assuming that they will need to have all this info to match against what may be provided by SISIP. SISIP may only divulge a portion and possibly exclude some people! just a thought!. This way, Peter will have at least those that respond to this request. As another thought, the Subject of the e-mail should reflect the above heading so they can sort all the e-mails quickly!

Best of Luck everyone and thanks again to teh Lawyers and Dennis.
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed - Page 3 Empty Re: "Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed

Post by Nemo Thu 27 Sep 2012, 14:48

Peter, Yes - I would like to know also the need for this info. Of course, one does not have to send it in anyways but just wondering if this will be a requirement to get zero sum clients back on SISIP. As well, in my case, SISIP knew I got CPP(D) and a VAC pension - thus that is why I am zero sum. They probably cut me off in 2000 or 2001 due to clawback.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 14:33

if SISP plays ignorant, whose the winner? the shareholders of SISIP (GoC).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 14:33

PETER ,

Why do you need this information ?

For Country
Recon031
Dave Fitzpatrick

Last edited by Recon031 on Mon 08 Oct 2012, 15:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Thu 27 Sep 2012, 14:25

SISIP has all this info I have had to send SISIP a copy of all documentation that I reveived from both VAC and my denial from CPP for CPP disability

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

"Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed - Page 3 Empty "Zero Sum" Class Members - Information Needed

Post by Guest Thu 27 Sep 2012, 14:16

Class Members,

If you are a "zero sum" class member (i.e., you have never received or stopped receiving SISIP because it was completely offset by the amount of your VAC) and are comfortable doing so, would you please e-mail kristine.hunter@mcinnescooper.com and advise her on a confidential basis whether you have qualified for CPP disability, and/or it has been medically determined that you are totally and permanently disabled from work any occupation, and when. Also if you were determined to be totally and permanently disabled but returned to work, please advise us for how long and whether you had to stop as a result of your disabilities.

The reason for the request is that we are on the verge of having Manulife receive and process applications for the start of benefits for all zero sum members. We want to be able to track in our own database who will be applying so that if there are problems with Manulife in starting payments we will be able to assist individual members and groups of members with common issues work through the SISIP process. Keep in mind that we are still negotiating proxies and an adjudication process for the benefit of the zero sum members beyond Manulife's normal adjudication process.

If you have questions on this, please contact Kristine directly starting on Monday as it would be inappropriate for us to address personal questions in an open forum.

Last edited by McInnes Cooper on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 10:41; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional Information)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3