Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey We need something to talk about now hummmmmm, what about those Maple Leaf hey

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey We need something to talk about now hummmmmm, what about those Maple Leaf hey Empty Re: Hey We need something to talk about now hummmmmm, what about those Maple Leaf hey

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 21:15

REally can't wait for the finals, Leaf's against the Nordique I'l bet ya. 3/6 ods on the Leaf's

Back to top Go down

Hey We need something to talk about now hummmmmm, what about those Maple Leaf hey Empty Re: Hey We need something to talk about now hummmmmm, what about those Maple Leaf hey

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 21:05

Well tell me next time you crash, I try do that same time as you and we can both play are own team. Next game is VS Québec nordique. You chose tha time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 21:00

Dam it George so what are are saying is that the Leaf are in second place now. Crap i knew it wouldn't last. Well i guess its going to stay that way for a bit i don't sleep long enough to dream but i do crash every 4 - 6 days. Maybe my dream will have a different out come and just maybe due to a short season it will be a double header in Montreal. he he

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 14 Dec 2012, 18:53

Listen the agreement is in the courts hands and the court will release when all the i's are dotted the t's crossed. So when I say on or about sorry it doesn't fit your schedule but in this case you are going to have to make it fit.

When have you ever seen the court bow down to the common man? Their is other cases in front of ours and theirs is just as important to them as ours is to us. So we have to wait for our turn in the courts schedule.

One other thing I mentioned before...not everyone in the class is a member of the CSAT and the LAW states all members of the class will learn of the agreement at the same time. So what makes you think you are more important to learn about the agreement before someone else?

Blast me all you want over that last statement but in my opinion it's the cold hard slap in the face reality check you all need to remember and think about!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 17:11

teen i could be wrong but i agee i belive unless something in it really stands out that is terribly wrong with the agrement that will requier it to be changed either in substance ore language he will give the go ahead for its release.just my take on it anyway.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 17:11

I don't want to hear, 'On or about...', they need to give us a date fixed in stone. We're not building a space shuttle here, it's MATH, one plus one equals two, incontrovertible.

Feet need to be nailed to the floor.

It's not going to be the 9th, it'll be sometime after the Judge hangs up the phone, and the department of justice has 'vetted' the language of the release, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, ad nauseum.

What a load of malarkey!

(I hope this is better).

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 14 Dec 2012, 16:55

The agreement will be released on or around 9 Jan. After Justice Barnes gets the agreement, does his legal requirements then he informs McInnes Cooper to release the agreement to the class.

At least that's the way I understand it.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 16:33

navrat, please read carfully, interpratations go wild here and always create desperations. Played a hochey game (in FRENCH) in my head and the leafs lost. Sorry for that. Sure hope we paved the way for others kind of gives me a little HUUUUAAAAAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by 6608 Fri 14 Dec 2012, 14:46

nav- nobody said it would be released on the 9th..........just approved
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 14:35

What about the 9 of Jan , I thought that was the date of release?

Back to top Go down

Post by 6608 Fri 14 Dec 2012, 14:16

according to the docket peter updated the court on the 4th dec on the RCMP class as well.
this was logged today in docket
2012-12-06 Ottawa
Oral directions received from the Court: The Honourable Mr. Justice Barnes dated 06-DEC-2012 directing that "January 15th at 9:30am is scheduled for the teleconference. The remainder of January 15th and January 16th, 2013 may be disposed of." placed on file on 06-DEC-2012

http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/IndexingQueries/infp_RE_info_e.php?court_no=T-463-07

CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 14 Dec 2012, 13:54

Yep the RCMP were ripped off just like us. Hopefully that class action lawsuit just gets fired into the trash can and the GoC just pays them! Hey veterans paved the way...
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 13:17

Yup the RCMP could in some way be part of the complaint, I think that whit all the witch hunting in Quebec, this would fall right into that league. Some one signed the clawback authorisation on the pointed line. How, that is the question, RCMP investigation would probably last for years. Another way of doing this is to present a petition to get a Royal commission of investition on the mater. But I that case I do not believe criminal charges could be laid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 07:31

See i knew if I started talking about the leafs it would piss some people off. Anyway filing a complaint with RCMP maybe a great idea. But were they not ripped off too??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next