Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Anyone Done Rehab/Retraining Through SISIP?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has Anyone Done Rehab/Retraining Through SISIP? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Anyone Done Rehab/Retraining Through SISIP?

Post by Guest Mon 11 May 2015, 09:51

Thank you so much for your response, Sapper. A little encouraging news to start the week is always a good thing. Smile

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Done Rehab/Retraining Through SISIP? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Anyone Done Rehab/Retraining Through SISIP?

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 11 May 2015, 09:43

I attempted rehab through sisip in the early 90's. I found the course, sent a letter to sisip, and was approved in about three weeks. They then contacted the college for payment etc. Seemed really easy. Good luck.
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Has Anyone Done Rehab/Retraining Through SISIP? - Page 2 Empty Has Anyone Done Rehab/Retraining Through SISIP?

Post by Ex Member Mon 11 May 2015, 09:06

If anyone can offer some insight on this, I would really appreciate it.  My main question is....how long does it take to get "approval" from SISIP for a College course and to get the ball rolling?  I am trying to exercise patience here, so I am looking for some input before I blow my stack.  Thanks in advance!

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2