Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

+17
Dannypaj
turbo
1993firebird
K9
Mike77
sabrelove
RCN-Retired
tiger660
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
Rifleman
peep
Recon031
Teentitan
MaggieinNB
OldZipperhead
21 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 3 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jan 2016, 22:12

Agreed

Back to top Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 3 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jan 2016, 21:32

SISIP INSURANCE. DEF- lying cheating stealing scum and they have to be removed from any dealings with disabled veterans. if the liberal gov don't get rid of sisip period or at least the insurance part of it soldiers will continue to pay into a con and veterans will continue to be conned especially those with head spacing issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Mon 04 Jan 2016, 16:36

Then policy is not being followed by all which leads to unfairness.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jan 2016, 15:22

Policy is policy an in this particular case it looks like the policy has changed as I know of a number of people who have to fill in the physicians statement every year where as a number of people only after two years...like I said this info is coming from SISIP themselves which is saying is depending on the CM who holds the file.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Mon 04 Jan 2016, 15:00

Money money money.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Mon 04 Jan 2016, 14:59

policy is policy.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jan 2016, 14:42

It depends on your CM...that is what I've been told.

That would make sense in the way of a person who has been disabled for let's say 15 or 20 years who has not worked in that period as the condition or conditions did not allow for this individual to work therefore it would make little sense to have a physician fill out paper work each an every year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jan 2016, 14:35

You should get confirmation stating you are good to go for another year - or a letter asking for more info from your doctor - or a discontinuing of the benefit.

With SISIP like anything paper work gets mixed up from time to time...my advice would be to contact your CM once again an tell him you still have yet to receive the confirmation - or you can simply take their word for it if they say your good to go for another year as this information would be coming from their screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sat 02 Jan 2016, 08:46

Because it is an insurance company and they are all about money.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 3 Empty Annual letter from Manulife

Post by Mike77 Sat 02 Jan 2016, 08:06

I remember reading somewhere that after your approved LTD from SISIP/Manulife after the initial 2 year period your supposed to get an annual letter from them stating your still covered for the next year. We send in our yearly paperwork then they go over it and approve us for another year. I did not receive this letter for the first two years (after my initial 24 month period) then last year I asked my CM about it and asked if he would send me the letter, said he would but it never came, this year I asked again for this annual approval letter, and again nothing yet, been 3 months? Why would they not send me this letter? Does anyone on here get their letter every year? I'm just wondering why I'm having such a hard time getting this letter for my records.

Mike77
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Fri 01 Jan 2016, 16:21

insurance company.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jan 2016, 12:34

Released Dec2005 - 10 years +Sisip ltd ,,,forms every year,had my doc tell them i wouldn't return and still every year personal/med forms required ....

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Wed 23 Dec 2015, 08:39

elb

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike77 Wed 23 Dec 2015, 07:59

I asked about this last year and my CM told me I'm required to do both forms every year (members and Doc's) and then after a certain amount of time, not sure how many years, my CM will decide the Doc form will be required every 2 or 3 years. I guess this is why there does not seem to be one standard regarding how often we fill out these yearly forms, seems each persons CM decides I guess?

Mike77
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Dec 2015, 06:13

I concur trooper ~ that was my understanding as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next