Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

+17
Dannypaj
turbo
1993firebird
K9
Mike77
sabrelove
RCN-Retired
tiger660
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
Rifleman
peep
Recon031
Teentitan
MaggieinNB
OldZipperhead
21 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 4 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Wed 23 Dec 2015, 05:21

I was told members questionnaire once a year with physicians forms filled out every two years....all within the discretion of the SISIP CM.

Back to top Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 4 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by 1993firebird Tue 22 Dec 2015, 08:14

I say let SISIP LTD go and go with ELB from VAC.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 22 Dec 2015, 07:20

I believe the plan was to change it to every 2 or three years. Personally, I think that if after the first several medical questionnaires have been completed, and they prove that the Veteran's medical condition has remained the same, or worsened over that time, then the questionnaires should no longer be required. If a Veteran is found totally and "permanently" disabled for up to a decade, they will never be suddenly and completely cured, barring some miracle medical breakthrough.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 21 Dec 2015, 19:37

FABA84U (you need a shorter handle man, LOL) that is the plan about medicals. Good thing we have a VAC Minister who is also on the MND team. Maybe we should ask him to find out if this is going to happen.

In case you don't know the SISIP LTD is held my the MND so the change in paperwork has to be raised by him not VAC.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Mon 21 Dec 2015, 19:22

do not know but i recently won my LTD appeal and will be getting a medical questionnaire next year.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Dec 2015, 18:32

I was under the impression they were looking at extending the med documentation for those on LTD

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sat 19 Dec 2015, 15:31

I think that I will not meet SISIP's definition of TPI on my first medical evaluation and will be dropped from getting LTD which is fine by me as I am receiving ELB from VAC so I will simply continue to receive ELB from VAC.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 13:13

Keep copies, if you ever have a dispute they will not show up in your file and they will deny you ever had yearly medicals. They will cut you off at any time it is not a secure insurance even if you have amputations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:18

Yep and it's a crock of shyte been on LTD since 2002 and still filling forms out every fracking year!!!!!!

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 4 Empty Annual Med from LTD

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 12:06

Good day people haven't been here in 2 years so hello to you all!

Does anyone know if the reoccurring annual medical forms from Sisip-LTD are still required for those that have been on ltd for several years?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jun 2015, 06:07

lol my policy number actually has been the same for over 3 years, since I was reinstated after the claw back, does that sound reasonable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 18:30

K, going cross eyed now...

Back to top Go down

Post by 6608 Thu 04 Jun 2015, 18:18

Here is the "old" Attending Physicians Statement form

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/165246008/Attending-Physicians-Statement-_APS_

Here is the new Attending Physicians Statement form below

https://www.cfmws.com/en/AboutUs/SISIPFS/download/Documents/ML09E.pdf

and here is the new members statement form below

https://www.cfmws.com/en/AboutUs/SISIPFS/download/Documents/ML10E.pdf

Cheer's
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 18:09

I just compared the ones I got in the mail earlier this week to the ones online and I don't see any difference...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 17:57

Wendyk1965, would you mind letting us know what you found different? Please and thanks!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next