Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

+36
MaggieinNB
froggie2u36
abetterway
ceedee
booboo
tetech
armybulldog
EZRider
Dannypaj
Hab2013
PipperNavy
acerman1234
snrnavcom
rzm71
meathead
DCHD27
turbo
dzanzio
rucksack031
devans156
birdgunner
DeeCee
pinger
1993firebird
sabrelove
oldsailor
bigrex
peep
RCN-Retired
Rifleman
Teentitan
puddleduk2
Recon031
K9
Sapper Zodiak
40 posters

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 14 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by tetech Thu 26 Mar 2015, 16:41

Not Yet

tetech
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2015-01-24

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 14 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by 1993firebird Thu 26 Mar 2015, 14:57

I am zero sum and I have not received COLA yet.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 14 Empty Any Zero Sums Claimants get a COLA check???

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 13:10

Just wondering if zerosummers were entitles to a refund, or was it included in our original refund? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 18:27

So true there Recon, you know I always said that CSAT was the place for Veterans to get intel, info, and support, It's much easier to hear things first hand from Veterans who have been there and done that, sometimes even a question posted by a member can lead into a wealth of info from all the responses from that post.

So far for me I am getting that good vibe feeling in the way things are unfolding since the latest announcements, I also am impressed with the way Veterans are being heard - rather it be through teleconferences from which teen has been actively involved in - or even the way the MVA allows for Veterans to address concerns to his office.

This is a change that has already begun, and I do like this change, it gives hope, hope that we haven't had for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 17:26

Hey Trooper , we all do our part here including yourself & a section or two others as well ....

............ There's a Wealth of intel here from all of us combined & now that Teentitan is Right in there with ....The Stakeholders , we should see a little more light at the end of the tunnel with .... More to come ! Hopefully !

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of ........7....... get er' done bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:29

Recon,thanks for all that good info there on page 10 of the March COLA thread, it is helpful to those still waiting to get and Idea of what to expect from your info taken from those who have received theirs, and was good enough to share their results with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:08

........ I've said it before , we should all be like FaceBook & Post a picture of ourselves , After- All , what is there to hide except Ex-Wives maybe ! Smile

.................Curiosity Killed the Cat ! so I'm not asking !

Enjoy yer day !

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7........ get er' done bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 16:03

No recon031 I was artillery !!! And you and I have crossed paths many many times over the years thanks for the info I will check it out for sure. Just trying to make sense of it all thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 14:54

Hello Mudgunner99 ,

Nice handle !  is the name from the ol' Bren Gun ?

So...... The COLA Adjustment is a separate amount that " WAS NOT "  calculated during the Initial Zero-Sum lump sum " SISIP CLASS ACTION LAW-SUIT "

It is However , a part of it & they're just getting around to adjusting the 15,000 files & sending out the checks each month once again .

Take a look back at all the notes , BUT ! the Lawfirm should have sent you a letter on The Cola Adjustment we are all receiving , & take a look at page 10 of MARCH COLA POST ...

PAGE . 10 ....... SHOW's POSSIBLE CALCULATIONS , that you might receive ........ Good Luck Gang !

For Country
retired Army Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7....... get er' done bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 14:24

What does it mean for zero sum guys??? Did we not get this with our earlier settlement.

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:06

Hello there oldvet, if you go to the heading March COLA APPROX 2827 PAGE 10 our good friend RECON has assembled actual numbers that were sent to him ref their individual COLA refunds, it might give you a concept based on what Recon was sent , and is updating figures as they come in to him. Just remember this does not necessarily mean one would get the same , as everyone shall be different, hope this helps.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 11:40

no names, however what was your approx return on the cola return?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 23 Mar 2015, 18:09

OK for those of you with a monthly "adjustment"...your cola claims are done. They will be in the next batch sent out to the law firm(or completed and in the queue). I had the very same thing happen last month, then got my cola cheque. I called sisip to question the adjustment and asked if my file was done regarding cola, and they would not answer. Wait and see. But I do believe I am correct on this. Hang in there all.
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2015, 16:39

Good I'm feeling all funny and cozzzyyyyy now. Good thing I've a lot of work to keep me buzy. Hope you are right, by the way that lady at sisip did ask me a question about recieving my cheque end it seemed impossible for me to have had it but there was a bought in her voice. So how know's JUST MAYBE. Any body else in the same situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Fri 20 Mar 2015, 14:10

georges my adjustment was for the same months and they did tell me my file had been completed so now it is the waiting game for the remainder of cola payment they say April but we will just have to wait and see

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next