Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

+36
MaggieinNB
froggie2u36
abetterway
ceedee
booboo
tetech
armybulldog
EZRider
Dannypaj
Hab2013
PipperNavy
acerman1234
snrnavcom
rzm71
meathead
DCHD27
turbo
dzanzio
rucksack031
devans156
birdgunner
DeeCee
pinger
1993firebird
sabrelove
oldsailor
bigrex
peep
RCN-Retired
Rifleman
Teentitan
puddleduk2
Recon031
K9
Sapper Zodiak
40 posters

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 7 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 17:01

coffer its all based on your deductions . you apply the ANNUAL cola calculations each year add the increase to the following years SISIP then apply the calculation to that .

keep that up till you are done noting each annual increase on a separate sheet . apply all the interest to the increases then add all the increases together and reduce that amount to 74% add all the interest to that and that will give you the start point for the GROSS VS NET part of the calculation witch is the largest part I wouldn't even bother with the rest .

from there you will need to take off withholding tax the legal fees and HST where applicable.

propat

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 7 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 16:44

devans did you get a military pension and did you get CPPD since 94??????

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger660 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 16:02

Sparrow, yes I did get a letter from Manuvie on the 25 march 15. It was for an ajustment from 3 july to 30 sep 14 for 150 dollars.

tiger660
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 15:48

Cola in reccon your number are just about right
OH ya some ice still remaining on the lake to go with cola. Cola on the rock's wonderfull

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 15:28

Congrats Dave, and from all Tks, now sit back and take a well deserved break, if that's even possible. A further note to all I have received e-mails from others that have received their COLA and not one of these persons had any adjustments prior to. Now remember there is 15000 in total, and on our csat site there is around 850 signed up so that represents about 18% of total, so everybody still has a good chance of receiving their cola regardless if you did or did not see an adjustment. Hang in there.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 15:24

still smiling Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 15:23

And congrats too all those that did not receive sweet dackery All, congrats on your everlasting patience as it will be required for yet another month or two, or three and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 15:14

awesome brother fracking awesome your round

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 14:24

Med. Rel. Mar. 2002

CF Pension , VAC Pension , CPPD

Gross : $ 16,800 ......... Net : $ 13,300

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of ........7....... Get r' Done Bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by tetech Thu 16 Apr 2015, 14:09

No Cola or adjustment yet, live just east of Dartmouth.

I received my settlement early, so I don't expect to received Cola until the last...

tetech
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2015-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 16 Apr 2015, 14:06

No COLA in the mail today.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 16 Apr 2015, 13:21

As I said , I will get one cent and it will be rounded down to zero.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by devans156 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 12:57

Yes I will def be getting a hold of them in the morning.

devans156
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 12:51

Thanks devans,

That is real interesting, you would think something is off here, I would contact SISIP ask to speak to your CM and read the statement you received from MC to them, have them take a look at your file, and ask for a written explanation.

If your CM says they do not see anything on your file, that means your calculations have not been done, either way you do need an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by devans156 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 12:49

Received mine today. A big fat zero dollars. Was released in 94 and have been on CPPD and Veterans Pension as well as Sisip. My origional settlement was huge so I am surprised their is nothing for me.

devans156
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next