Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peep VS the one-sided illogical giant SISIP

+4
Wife of a Veteran
acerman1234
OldZipperhead
peep
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Peep  VS the one-sided illogical giant SISIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Peep VS the one-sided illogical giant SISIP

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 22:13

Final aren't you ever a dashing dapper man Wink

Back to top Go down

Peep  VS the one-sided illogical giant SISIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Peep VS the one-sided illogical giant SISIP

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 22:11

congrats peep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 22:03

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:55

Well I must admit laying on my side on the floor running around in a circle yelling wo wow woo yuk yuk yuk (like curly in the three stooges) kind of made my shoulder very sore.

Well I better slow down, the letter has not arrived yet, and I can only imagine their will be many catches causing delays to come.
but

peep < ------------------ officially a zero sum
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:52

I am rooting for you Peep! hang in there bro!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:37

Good work peep, Swoh them you can stand up, and will not take it lying down, it's like VAC, yu have to constantly show them you have not FORGOTHEN them. You have(funny to say) a classic case of being screwed over when they dicided to get rid of many vet's, Thous how were rehab were told they were fit for work and goodby, me they simple sent me a letter saying I was fit after two years, no med's no questions nothing. But sence my VAC was higher that there payents they had already zereod me out so the knew I wod not protest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:32

Peeps keep your head up high and it will all come together. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:10

YESSSSS hope it all goes great peep.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 13:42

Peeps ,

Extremely happy to hear of your results , continue to fight the fight & never give up .

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 07 Feb 2013, 13:08

Shocked
Sent in my last letter to SISIP yesterday, and received a call back from the claims adjuster, they are sending me out a letter for additional medical, tax, CPP (D) information for possible LTD monthly start. (Class 2).

peep <-------------------faints (and then gets run over by ferrets)
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 16:14

Peep ,

NEVER , EVER , EVER , GIVE UP ........................

STAND YOUR GROUND MY MAN , GO TO THE MEDIA IF YOU HAVE TO , GET ALL THE ATTENTION YOU CAN MUSTER TOGETHER FOR ALL CANADIANS TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE UP AGAINST , SHAME THEM INTO DOING WHAT THEY SHOULD DO .

FOR COUNTRY
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Fri 14 Dec 2012, 15:36

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 17:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 14 Dec 2012, 12:07

Well updating this to let people in the same situation know my progress.

Phone call response from SISIP

-your file is closed and hung-up on
-told I was sent several letters which I never got
-Told to write an appeal
-told I am past the appeal date when I send in an appeal 1 week later at great cost to me.
-told I now have a new CM which only hangs up on me
-told I was never ever disabled
-told I took a course so I am now employable and not TPI
-and generally lied to over and over again.

I received a letter form the law firm letting me know that I am on their zero summed list but not SISIP's.

I was also told a detailed letter will be coming out explaining the several levels of new starts. I have received information on this 3 times since early October. The letter never comes, but its obvious Peter is trying and being delayed out of his control.

The latest start or second start is for people that did not send in medical information after the 24 month mark, but were already deemed disabled by SISIP and zero summed. Not much will be started. If SISIP has anything in your file other than you are totally disabled and just missed sending in you medical info in the first 24 months or did not put in an appeal after the 24 month in the first 12 months preceding, then I dought you will be started.

My guess is I will be looked at in early to mid 2014. But January's court date could change all that.

All the start steps are supposed to be described in the court case, and additions starts that are denied by SISIP can have a second look through an independent 3rd party. This was told to me by Peter himself.

Don't give up
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 07:38

Check out this Blog entree:

Writing to " The Honourable Mr. Justice Barnes" Do the Class members have a case for Damages?
by Joan of Arc

We need input ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Oct 2012, 16:19

I agree was not expecting any money for a while, lady from SISIP said CHQ will be in hand no later than Nov 9 for zero sum so I will start there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next