Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people are starting to get their packages

+2
PipperNavy
OldZipperhead
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Some people are starting to get their packages - Page 3 Empty Re: Some people are starting to get their packages

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 20:30

Old vet, you will see something, as long as you are on that first list there is a check coming your way and they sisip have only been working on the packages a couple of days, this morning they got to mine which was at the 8 year mark, so if they continue lie that your looking at yours very soon, early next week.they are going to give you your last monthly payment before they closed your file plus CPI for each year since, just listen for telephone or voice mail for your confirmation. No worries

Back to top Go down

Some people are starting to get their packages - Page 3 Empty Re: Some people are starting to get their packages

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 20:24

Afghanistan was my third tour (prior Croatia and Bosnia), I was injured during a friendly fire accident. I was subsequently released in 2005 3B. After my release I have worked a little here and there, nothing sustainable or rewarding. SISIP had always brought me up to 75% less DVA, I was put on the first list of 893 zero sum claimants, do you think I may see something? or because I worked it will be held against me? Thanks Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 20:17

Embassy staff, Kabul , 99-2002, CSE, Yes , Navy injured and disabled 2002
Released 2004 3(a)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 20:09

I was in Afghanistan as well, what roto were you on? I assume you were Navy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 20:01

What trade were you navrat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 19:02

Last edited by kbs091 on Tue 23 Oct 2012, 19:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:42

I am very glad to be hearing this and definitely go out and enjoy yourselves! It has been a long wait!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:37

Thanks, propat, they are working at it and its confirmed , so no smoke screens with this info, it's legit, if you are on that first list your file will be reopened in order of how long you have waited, it's coming to you my friend and everyone else. Peter, kept his word, thinks are moving very fast, I actually have some more info from legion who have heard final information regarding retro but I will not release because I don't know if it is true or not. Thinks look good, very good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:26

great navrat cant wait to get mine.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:21

Smile

Last edited by kbs091 on Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:12

God, you have to love Peter, he was spot on this time. I only hope the retro follows, I can't believe it my cheque is in the mail and they even did the honorable thing and left me a voice message telling me everything. I love it, Family going out this weekend for a nice dinner I. Niagara Falls and some shopping, waited too long , still don't believe it, IT'S IN THE MAIL ALREADY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:02

Hey, guys , I just checked my voice mail, and no word of a lie, there was a message on there from a mrs M?...... , I won't mention her name, from sisip ltd stating that today sisip re opened my file , and have mailed me my package with my cheque for the month of oct. She said I will receive my package with check on Thursday or Friday of this week and I live in Hamilton ontario, so must be express post. She also said my file was re opened , one of the first , because they are trying to do the guys who have been on it the longest, for me 8 years, and she said my file was fully reopened because they had received my medicals every year, so I will only be required to submit medical and claimant forms every 2 years. Thank you , Peter, I am a very very happy fellow. Good luck to my fellow veterans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 17:42

DO YOU HAVE YOUR PAPERS

MAW MAW

There watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 17:24

hey navrat did they get their cheques?
propat

Back to top Go down

Some people are starting to get their packages - Page 3 Empty Some people are starting to get their packages

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 16:32

Down at the legion today and some have gotten their packages and i dont believe its alphabecial because one womans last name was Zaharia. They did not say it was express post thou, but they were not happy with the questionarie???. I am afraid to say anything on here anymore because i dont know if it will be here tomorrow or not??? Just dont know what to say, but head down to the legion and their is quite a buzz and they are talking quite freely. Very Happy affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3