Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

+4
pteadams2002
Teentitan
peep
bigrex
8 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! - Page 9 Empty Re: Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 17:06

dchd im in agreement with georges we are all different with different oppinions i guess that comes with being human.

propat

Back to top Go down

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! - Page 9 Empty Re: Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 17:04

i really hope EVERY VET gets what they are rightly owed and then sum.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 17:04

DCHD, you did not piss any body off, we are here to give out what we think. Your opignion is well appriciated, It's as good or better than mine, time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 17:01

ya I believe that thous how opted out will want there money, real hard. Hey maybe they will, maybe whit less to pay. But I wil get my money, and I will not loose 5 years more wayting for it. Better one bird in hand than two in the bush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 16:59

dchd thats ok buds i do that from time to time and yes they will becouse the goc will not settle with them and if they do it will be for a small nominal sum.that is their track record they delay and delay with appeal after appeal hoping their opponent will give up.however if they keep at it and dont take a deal go all the way to the supreem court they will get a better deal than this class will.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 16:58

DCHD, not saying that people that opted out are bad, actually it's a right we have to opt out it's a question every person had to ask myslef. For thous how opted out, good luck, it they get more good for them!!!! but as I just said god luck! The laws give you the choise you think is best for you. If I took the rong decission I will live whit it. On the other mater here, group law suits do not only implicate those that know about it, it's for EVERU BODY that MAY have sufferred prejudise in the matter. This inclus widows, orphans, brothers, sisters ecttt. Bartonstreetcrews, di you know you were part of this in the beginning? Probably not, and had this suit not gone forward you and a great many others would neve had, had the chance to get this money back. If you did know about it before the suit started why did you not do something (like start a law suit)
The other problem whit vet's is that we each have two oppignions on everything and never agree on anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 16:48

Sorry i never said anyone in particular just a broad statement and sorry if i offended anyone sometime i write before i think. But once this come to be viewed by the public does any one really think the VETS that opted out are going to work that hard to get their money.

If we win they win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 16:33

dchd no one said they dont deserve their money.they do deseve it im just saying they are going to have to sue the goc to get it and i really hope they do.pleas point out anywhere i said they dont deserve it and i will imediatly appoligise for and correct that statement.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 16:17

So what you think and are trying to say is VETS that opted out don't deserve to get the money stolen from them back. Is that what you are tying to say and or wish.

Just because they opted out it doesn't make them bad, they just made a choice. Just like most of the people here i guess and what is wrong with that.

Do you really think that other VETS not in the Class Action deserve nothing. WTF and do you think anyone can stop them once this Class action is finalized if you think they will have to wait and fight will think again all that is happening now. They didn't say i don't want the money they said i am not paying these lawyers 30%

They didn't know that the lawyers were going to win and if the did well good for them more money in their pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 15:59

barton i agree we should have been asked our oppinion and some here know i even tried to force the issue.but i do belive their is a little something extra in this they may not call it damages ore leagal fees but then again i dont really give a crap what they call it.they can call it a moon chees bonus for all i care.i know a lot of guys that feel the same.bottom line a lot feel if they would have got 10000 after tax they want 10000 after tax and leagal plus interest and notional top up on top of that and they really dont care what name they put on any of the numbers.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 15:51

Well, I had to declare bankruptcy in 2007 and guess what, I more than likely will have to turn all my awarded funds from 2003 to 2007 to the trustee. There are more damages here to individuals than just the monthly amount x the number of months owed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 15:47

From the very beginning I believe the law firm should have asked us what was important and acceptable to the class? How does the law firm know what is a very, very very good deal? I have never been asked? Have you? This might end up turning into a very very very bad deal. Not one of my fellow veterans can look into a mirror and say this deal is good without damages and legal fees covered, if you can you better head back to the base hospital

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 15:18

CDHD, I checked whit wy lawyer in Québec. Hate to tell you this but your friend that opted out is in a would of pain.. He should dubble check his info thourally. He wil have to start at square one and go thriught the entire proccess!!!! The last verdick in court on this matter will not help him, why? The GOC settled out of court. All pricidings to this case are therefor no long there!!!!!! Check and check again, still time to join if they are rong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 14:57

CDHD it's chrismax and I hope there lawyer is a pro in that mater. Whatever there sitUATION IS i THINK IT'S A BIG GAMBLE. Normally when the GOG settle out of court they include a claws that says they (we) will not persuis in the futur on this mater and that the settlement is final!!!! I've been there did that and got the T-Shirt. rea lly hope there lawyer can do what he said. If not will he pay for there loss?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next