Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

+4
pteadams2002
Teentitan
peep
bigrex
8 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! - Page 18 Empty Re: Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

Post by peep Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:02

Thanks, I needed that
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! - Page 18 Empty Re: Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 10:59

Peep - Listen i have ever reason to believe if we are injured and unable to work we will be looked after by Sisip- I need to have faith and I do- you aren't alone!

Last edited by dragonS on Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:06; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 14 Dec 2012, 10:42

Just got an email from the firm! The next start list is being done form sisip, and Peter will not have the list. If you were already deemed fully disabled buy sisip and missed sending in medicals after the 24 month mark you will be contacted by sisip for more medical and personal financial information.

Since I am closed, I will not be started!

Fuck at this rate I will be looking for a 2014 late start time!!!!!!!!!

Unacceptable!!!!!!!!!! affraid
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 10:35

Not one of us has any reason to believe that Peter firm will leave any of the class out in the cold. Wait until January !

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 14 Dec 2012, 10:30

My faith and enlightenment will be if Peter starts me and many others with similar issues.

Starting the easy one's and then stopping for a big cash out with no trial, will not do.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 10:08

Have Faith! - Sometimes we just have to trust! We have every reason to believe its a good deal!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 14 Dec 2012, 09:58

Unfortunately Dragon, Very very very good is very subjective. What peter thinks may be a good deal, us Veterans could think is crap. To me, simply getting the money owed to us, plus interest, with no damages for the pain and suffering, not only by the initial clawback, but the stress of having to go to court for 5 years to get them to fix something they knew was unlawful. I'm not counting the notional top up because that is going directly back to the government anyways. Then having to pay up to 20-30% for legal fees, plus court costs, which could be in the thousands, and then having to tax the rest, isn't what I would call a good deal, let alone a very very very good deal. It may be great for Peter, because just the shear volume of Veterans who have been identified, especially these additional 250 zero sum clients who will be entitled to years of back pay, all means that he will be getting paid tens of millions of dollars regardless if the Veterans feel they have gotten shafted or not.

Lets just do some math, why don't we If these 250 zero sum clients had an average clawback of $1200 per month (low balling, I know), for 10 years. That would be roughly $144000 in retro owed to each member. So add that up for 250 clients equals 36 million, so legal fees set at 5% is 1.8 million, 20% is 7.2 million and at the magical 30% is 10.8 million, just for getting the government to agree that these 250 zero sum clients should have a chance at being reinstated. After all these clients aren't automatically reinstated, they'll have to complete the questionnaires and medicals, just like everyone else.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! - Page 18 Empty Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 09:24

Class members give Peter Driscoll some room here!

I know lawyers if they get paid that type of money and tell us the deal is excellent and due to legal procedures cant tell us the proposal  yet. TRUST HIM AND THE FIRM.

Writing letters to Judge Barnes demanding more is totally silly and setting us up for disappointment.

Why don't you write Dennis and ask what we should do?

I bet he would say its a good deal just wait and enjoy the season. After all Peter said that, Teentitan (aka the mother hen) said that too, and other respected people did too.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME FIGHTING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY LEGAL FEES.

PETER SAID IT ISN'T HAPPENING.

WE WILL PAY TAXES TOO ( DEFERRED)

NO ADDITIONAL DAMAGES EITHER

GO GET YOUR WIFE/HUSBAND A GIFT AND leave  THIS place FOR 3  WEEKS.

If you really want an impact write Judge Barnes,Peter Driscoll, Steven Toope and thank them for the very very very good deal! (after 8 Jan 2013)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18