Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

+4
pteadams2002
Teentitan
peep
bigrex
8 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! - Page 17 Empty Re: Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 13:00

Give me a few weeks I will disclose my story if you still want to hear it-

I am not callous at all just trying to be real and not set people who cant handle much more to be further disappointment...

Just in :
27 kids just shot in a a elementary school in Newtown Connecticut! 27 dead 18 kids under 9 yr of age dead so far.

Tune into Cnn for another nightmare!

Back to top Go down

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! - Page 17 Empty Re: Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 12:55

BigRex .. Well said!

"Peter Driscoll Said their was no hope of the government paying legal fee"
If he Peter gave us hope I be all for demanding the government to pay up it isn't going to happen and he confirmed it!

The settlement is done just approval hearing and signatures.

Lets move on I like so many are so Tired!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 14 Dec 2012, 12:50

Dragon, you seem to be very callous towards other Veterans situations. What is your story. TI? disability rate? Unless you have been screwed over as hard, or have lost as much, not just financially, you have no right to minimize what any other Veteran has gone through, or say that twhat they are asking for is too much.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 14 Dec 2012, 12:42

Dragon, Titan doesn't have to drag anyone into this. We're already in it, and have been since the beginning. Since having the Government pay legal fees isn't out of the question, since they have paid them in almost every other large class action that they have lost in the past, their refusal to do so for us, just screams of the Tories real contempt for disabled Veterans. The Tories do not like anybody that relies on the Government to survive, regardless of why they are in that situation, including Veterans who have lost body and mind in the Name of Canada. The NVC is a perfect example, unlike the PA, that compensated Veterans for the lifetime of dealing with a disability, regardless of its severity, the NVC compensation levels fall far below what has been lost, often far less that a single years salary, even if that same disability was severe enough to be released from the CF.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! - Page 17 Empty And Joe Public is watching this site Daily!

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 12:41

We are losing the compassion of people- The government has improved many things ....and people like_her/him_ talking ....I am getting 300000, I am getting a full military pension indexed, I am getting 2500+ from Sisip, I am getting 2500+tax free from VAC Affairs, I am going to south 3 times this year,...

.Even if its deserved.... Now they are on a letter writing campaign trying to save another 100000 in taxes ...

Joe Public soft spot for sick vet will quickly wain-

Be happy the pros said over and over it is a very very very positive deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 12:25

Since May i have listened to many begged plead and repeatedly in a 1000 different ways to get something from Peter regarding the settlement proposal....

"Talks going very very very well you and your families will be taken care of"

If Peter says no chance of getting legal paid that is good enough for me !
If there was a chance he would tell us but there isnt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 12:08

Beat the drum beat it loudly if your healthy ... Don't drag a gang of mental ill vets into it... knowingly there isnt a hope of getting it-

Just review how hurt the vets were yesterday not hearing more about the proposal- They don't need to be chasing rainbows-

Peter said we got a great deal for the ill vets that is enough for me -

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:58

dragon if we start beating the drum now eventually it will spill over to the media.

If our "principle" of the GoC paying our legal fees as no one in government is going to be punished then Jane & Joe Canadian will hopefully get on our side. Which can lead into them beating the drums for the GoC to pay our legal fees.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:57

Yes, but should we just accept getting screwed by the government we once defended. I know that if the GoC still hasn't accepted financial responsibility by the time we get the proposal, I will be contacting the media. I'm pretty sure that they will find it interesting that the Tories are forcing disabled Veterans to pay to stop an illegal act perpetrated upon them by the Government. After all, it was the Tories who not only forced the lawsuit to begin with by not stopping the clawback when they had the chance, but spent a lot of Taxpayer's money to keep breaking the law.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:52

Hey Bigrex these were my calculations 2 days on diff thread. not bad for a couple months work hey.

" George lets make one thing clear.

The lawyers and who ever did not contact all the class members to given them and option. I was released into April 2010 and never knew about the chance to opt in and or out which i was told happen in 2008. I was told this year 2012 the i was automatically in this class action.

Now wooooooow just on another thread i saw they found another 250 VETS great they are sure looking for them now aren't they.

Let see those VETS they found must have been out of the loop for years great big winfall for them yes. AND BIG winfall for the lawyer well lets see 250 X 30% say 10 years ave 10,000.00 per years retro wooooooooow thats like 3,000.00 per year holy crap we times that by say 250 pers X 30,000.00.

Hey guys we the Lawyers just made another 7.5 million dollars GET IT PEOPLE.
Hey do you think we should look for some more people Mr Boss Lawyer???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? "

DCHD

Number of posts: 103
Registration date: 2012-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:48

DragonS, you take a gang of ill veterans and get them writing for something that we believe in because we are soldiers and no one else is going to do if for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:43

Teen- we are paying legal and taxes - why take a gang of ill veterans and get them writing for something there isnt a chance of getting ....the government only settled this because they had no choice...we will not get more ....they do not support this forced settlement!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:34

Hey nav write another one and email it again.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:30

It will have to be a political decision to cover the legal fees, i have sent the letter to every mp in Canada and I doubled down on Peter Mackay because its either him or Harper who can make this decision , the right decision, no legal fees

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 14 Dec 2012, 11:19

dragonS I notice you are new to the CSAT but you have probably been reading the posts for some time. Thanks for joining and sharing.

At the start of the negotiations some people had a similar opinion to your post...stop posting to get info it's a waste of time. The lawyers will never let us know what's going on.

Well look at the info from the negotiations we got. Why? We voiced our opinion.

So now is the time to voice our opinion about who pays the lawyer fees. Trust me, and a lot of people on the CSAT will back me up on this one, the GoC, TB, DoJ, DND are reading posts on the CSAT. So who is it going to hurt?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next