Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead plaintiffs statement

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead  plaintiffs statement - Page 2 Empty Re: Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead plaintiffs statement

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:38

Teen, as the leader of the CSAT , you also read Dennis counting down the days with us and telling us two more days one ,one more day, etc. As the lead plaintiff telling us this, and no gag order, we have the right to have details of our case release, Can you investigate and report back to us, as I and many on here consider this a flash message, meaning to get an answer as fast as humanity possible, with all due respect!

Back to top Go down

Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead  plaintiffs statement - Page 2 Empty Re: Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead plaintiffs statement

Post by 321HTRCN Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:33

I fully agree with you. Why are we the last ones to be informed.

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead  plaintiffs statement - Page 2 Empty Dennis came on here and told us, him being the lead plaintiff , that we would know the details on Wednesday, I respectfully request you,Peter, honour our lead plaintiffs statement

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:12

Come , the lead plaintiff said on Wednesday we would know, I believe him since he has never deceived us, so Peter honour your lead plaintiffs wishes and release details of his and our case on Wednesday !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2