Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team - Page 2 Empty Re: Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:36

I am going to see my account tomorrow and see what he thinks and a legal friend ASAP with some beers to see what she thinks and with luck the people that work for us will by then come out with some answers to help calm the waters

Back to top Go down

Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team - Page 2 Empty Re: Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:33

The fat lady has not sung yet write your letters to the judge and state your case and maybe just maybe some one will see the light, and by the way any one want to buy a bridge lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:31

red we have to be missing somethig i keep reading and researching and i just cant see it.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:22

Propat I agree this settlement does not make us whole. 3% interest really? I had hoped that the interest would at least come close to paying the lawyer fees. NOT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:19

Sailor964, Greedy? Not in the least anything less than what we were initially supposed to get is not right. If they owe a dollar then a dollar is what I expect not 50-60 cents on the dollar. This is not greed it is about fairness.

If I hired a guy at 10 dollars an hour and then only paid him 6 dollars I can bet he would put up a fuss to get the earnings he agreed to. Not a penny less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:15

f foundry yaaa i keep reading it looking hard but i dont see this making me financially whole.just financially whole not a lottey win not even a tiny bit more than that just to be made financially whole thats all.i cant see the math that gets me there.if anyone can show me what im missing i sure would appriciate that.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:09

SO from past conversation I would gather that if I call SISIP tomorrow and ask them for a dollar figure they should be and have to give it to me due to the information that they have requested from me over the past months and the letters that I have from years gone by, because there is no reason for them to say we cant say anything at this point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:03

the problem is not understanding what we are reading due to the fact that we simply can't so some one just needs to explain it a bit better. and of course it will be different for each person

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:53

Good job Dennis you and the team did what you could and no matter what we got we only got it because of you and the team Peter etc.. no matter what anyone says they can't take that from you. Thank you from My family(Wife and 2 girls 7 and 11) and Myself.. you deserve better from all this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:37

Dennis Why is teen addressing Tax issues, the lawfirm should be all over this for us? Is the Gag order lifted or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:31

Dennis ,, by your last comment you indicate that we are getting in our pockets what was taken from us plus a bit of interest. So you are saying that if what was taken from me is 20000 I am going to get back 20000 and a bit of interest. Can you plse explain how what we saw in the numbers make that true.

Don

Maj ( forced to Retire)

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:26

Thanks sailor, however, as all of these folks have passed on to me nicely and not so nicely, everyone has a right to their opinion, and now the only limitation to opinions is an individuals ability to comprehend, or even actually read the information presented. I was fully prepared for the same handful to be upset, disappointed, etc...all good, they at least have an opinion based on the facts as they see and understand them. I am very appreciative of teen trying to be patient and explain things better, especially in the tax area, and at least the boogey man is out of the closet.

If anyone felt they wanted or needed a lottery win (damages) they should keep going to the store to buy tickets.

Military service is an honorable profession and 99.9% of the class wanted what was taken from them, plus a bit of interest.

We achieved that.

Dennis

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:13

well i think denis is not getting as much as he deserves but i still dont like the agreement so i guess since i dont have the exact same oppinion as you do im greedy.so be it im greedy.my oppinion and ill say it again we are all different in diferent situations and respect all opinions as i havent walked in your shoes i would not call anyone a name like gullable just becouse they dont agree with me.ive always said everyone has the right to speek their own mind and though i may not agree i will defend to the death your right to say it.

just my thought and i do appriciate yours.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:55

First of all let me put my two cents worth here. I read the agreement and I like it. Very fair. So for anyone saying its not then your just getting greedy and i'm not pointing fingers. My wife read it as well and she agrees with the terms especially for Dennis. Nice job everyone concerned.
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:33

kk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next