Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team - Page 3 Empty Re: Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team

Post by Teentitan Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:32

If I misread your comment sorry.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team - Page 3 Empty Re: Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:20

teen i wasnt .

yes your oppinion is what should matter the moast to you?

i think that is what i said.i cant see how a statment like that could be concidered inapropriate???

we all have different oppinions.all of our situations are different?

i think that the comment was entirely appropriate and perfectly correct.

im sure lmfao thought so as well.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:11

OK I have been dealing with some sarcastic comments from both sides of the fence.

Today I have been busier then a two peckered billie goat and my patience is thin.

So I'm asking you ALL to play nice bitch all you want about the agreement but not about each other.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:57

lmfao if you read my comment that was deleated as not appropriate can you tell me if it was offencive in any way whatsoever.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:55

there was nothing inapropriate rude ore otherwise about that comment i dont even see how it may have even could have been concidered sarcasm???

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:49

wtf???teen explain???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:43

I'd advise not spending to much untill u know your Tax liability.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:30

Not an appropriate comment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:16

everyone has their own opinion I'll stick with mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:13

lmfao this agreement is no where neer a fantacy agreement i really dont think its verry good at all but i do agree with the retro pay for dennis.

propat

Back to top Go down

Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team - Page 3 Empty Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:09

This is a fantastic agreement and I'm going to spend it with great enjoyment. I would like to see Dennis get retro pay to the beginning. 50K a year for the 6 years representing this class. That would be my only letter to the Judge.

Thanks again Dennis and my family thanks you. Happy Happy...all the way to the bank

Last edited by LMFAO on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change a word!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3