Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Barnes / Peter Dricoll , is the " GOC " now allowed to TAX and PROFIT from retroactive $$$ THEY CLAWEDBACK ILLEGALLY from a Veterans Disability ??? Feb.14/15,2013 CTV NATIONAL , HEADLINE NEWS , 33 MILLION CANADIANS WATCHING ...

+2
321HTRCN
Teentitan
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Justice Barnes  /  Peter Dricoll  ,  is the  " GOC "  now allowed to TAX  and  PROFIT  from  retroactive $$$ THEY CLAWEDBACK  ILLEGALLY from a Veterans Disability ??? Feb.14/15,2013  CTV NATIONAL , HEADLINE NEWS , 33 MILLION  CANADIANS WATCHING ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Justice Barnes / Peter Dricoll , is the " GOC " now allowed to TAX and PROFIT from retroactive $$$ THEY CLAWEDBACK ILLEGALLY from a Veterans Disability ??? Feb.14/15,2013 CTV NATIONAL , HEADLINE NEWS , 33 MILLION CANADIANS WATCHING ...

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:17

321HTRCN ,

Great stuff , i said to my wife almost the exact same thing , if you or i had committed this crime , God help us , & you're right , they simply would not accept anything less than 100 % , PLUS 5% INTEREST .

My point exactly , keep them coming everyone ....................

For Country
RetiredArmyMasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Justice Barnes  /  Peter Dricoll  ,  is the  " GOC "  now allowed to TAX  and  PROFIT  from  retroactive $$$ THEY CLAWEDBACK  ILLEGALLY from a Veterans Disability ??? Feb.14/15,2013  CTV NATIONAL , HEADLINE NEWS , 33 MILLION  CANADIANS WATCHING ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Justice Barnes / Peter Dricoll , is the " GOC " now allowed to TAX and PROFIT from retroactive $$$ THEY CLAWEDBACK ILLEGALLY from a Veterans Disability ??? Feb.14/15,2013 CTV NATIONAL , HEADLINE NEWS , 33 MILLION CANADIANS WATCHING ...

Post by 321HTRCN Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:10

Here is what I sent to the Prime Minister

Mr Prime Minister,
Can you please explain to me how I am required to pay the legal fees and interest on lost income I am just getting now. It was determined that this money was taken illegally from my pension,but out of the money owed to me,I have to pay legal fees and interest on the taxes owed back to 2006. So I am going to lose up to 40 percent of the money taken from me illegally. As a disabled Veteran I cannot just get a 2nd job or work overtime as I am unable to work at all due to my injuries. This is like being robbed and the criminal is found guilty but I have to pay the police a fee to get my stolen property back with a interest fee from the day he stoled it from me. Please tell me you see how unfair this is. I do not want anything extra, I just want all the money back that was illegally taken from me (and 7500 other Veterans)and pay the proper tax with no interest, legal fees or penalties. If I was found guilty of stealing and sued, I know I could not say here is 60 cents on the dollar and no I will not pay your lawyers fees, your on your own. When I took my Oath to serve this country, which I did for twenty years,  I was under the belief if I fulfilled my obligations, the country would honour theirs and take care of me when I became disabled doing my job and not take money away from me illegally and when caught and proven in a court of law to be at fault, only pay me back so I will see 50-60 percent of what they took. Look forward to your reply.

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:06

Thank - you for your comments Maggie in NB , great province by the way , i spent 12 years in Gagetown & surrounding area . Take-Care

Keep the comments & suggestions coming everyone .................

For Country
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:02

The only problem I see with this idea is the fact that they gave the extra 3+% to help offset the taxes. I know for the zero-sum people this isn't a lot of help, but for a lot of people with only a few years of back pay this may cover most of the "extra" taxes they will pay (not all the taxes,but the %difference in getting it when owed and all at once). I think they will claim that they have already made an effort not to "profit" from the extra tax penalties..

I don't mean to be a wet blanket on this plan...just point out probable reaction.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 11:53

Thank - you Steve ,

Got my homework cut out for me , if " Anyone " has some input please POST IT HERE to include in the letter i'm going to send out shortly .

Thanks & waiting for replies & Suggestions

For Country
RetiredArmyMasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 08:33

This is going to a long one brother sorry but here ya go
rovletters@pacpress.southam.ca, sunletters@pacpress.southam.ca, chektv@wic.ca, letters@times-colonist.com, calnews@cal.sunpub.com, callet@cal.sunpub.com, chris.nelson@cal.sunpub.com, sharleen.swales@cal.sunpub.com, licia.corbella@cal.sunpub.com, rick.vansickle@cal.sunpub.com, paul.jackson@cal.sunpub.com, jose.rodriguez@cal.sunpub.com, roy.clancy@cal.sunpub.com, rick.bell@cal.sunpub.com, bill.brooks@cal.sunpub.com, chris.gerritsen@cal.sunpub.com, glen.whelan@cal.sunpub.com, comments@fyicalgary.com, edmonton@canwestinteractive.com, globalnews.reg@globaltv.ca, marlon.marshall@leader-post.sk.ca, globalnews.sas@globaltv.ca, spnews@thesp.com, globalnews.winnipeg@globaltv.ca, newstips@chtv.ca, queries@nationalpost.com, fpqueries@nationalpost.com, bpecore@globaltv.ca, globalnews.tor@globaltv.com, rdavey@thecitizen.southam.ca, letters@thecitizen.southam.ca, rmills@thecitizen.southam.ca, jorban@thecitizen.southam.ca, sanderson@thecitizen.southam.ca, lmcauley@thecitizen.southam.ca, dbutler@thecitizen.southam.ca, dshelly@thecitizen.southam.ca, cspencer@thecitizen.southam.ca, psimpson@thecitizen.southam.ca, letters@thecitizen.southam.ca, probb@thecitizen.southam.ca, abrault@globaltv.com, pgott@globaltv.com, rfilion@globaltv.ca, tmckee@globaltv.ca, jorchard@globaltv.ca, apeplows@globaltv.ca, tchurchm@globaltv.ca, sgreer@globaltv.ca, aleclair@globaltv.ca, rlurie@globaltv.ca, cpastern@globaltv.ca, lstlaur@globaltv.ca, letters@thegazette.southam.ca, mabley@thegazette.southam.ca, haubin@thegazette.southam.ca, eaustin@thegazette.southam.ca, pauthier@thegazette.southam.ca, jbagnall@thegazette.southam.ca, world@thegazette.southam.ca, mbeaudin@thegazette.southam.ca, pbeaulie@thegazette.southam.ca, dbecker@thegazette.southam.ca, dbist@thegazette.southam.ca, iblock@thegazette.southam.ca, jblond@thegazette.southam.ca, mboone@thegazette.southam.ca, brassard@thegazette.southam.ca, bbrownst@thegazette.southam.ca, jbryan@thegazette.southam.ca, walterb@thegazette.southam.ca, business@thegazette.southam.ca, camilli@thegazette.southam.ca, acarroll@thegazette.southam.ca, rcarroll@thegazette.southam.ca, dcarter@thegazette.southam.ca, ashok@thegazette.southam.ca, pcherry@thegazette.southam.ca, lchodan@thegazette.southam.ca, mchodat@thegazette.southam.ca, acioffi@thegazette.southam.ca, citynews@thegazette.southam.ca, cityslot@thegazette.southam.ca, sclark@thegazette.southam.ca, classifi@thegazette.southam.ca, jcollin@thegazette.southam.ca, zones@thegazette.southam.ca, pcooney@thegazette.southam.ca, ccornacc@thegazette.southam.ca, cgdept@thegazette.southam.ca, pcrowe@thegazette.southam.ca, pcurran@thegazette.southam.ca, pdelean@thegazette.southam.ca, bdemchin@thegazette.southam.ca, aderfel@thegazette.southam.ca, ldesorme@thegazette.southam.ca, pdonnell@thegazette.southam.ca, ledwards@thegazette.southam.ca, lizferg@thegazette.southam.ca, sferguson@thegazette.southam.ca, cfidelma@thegazette.southam.ca, rfisher@thegazette.southam.ca, lfitterm@thegazette.southam.ca, efriede@thegazette.southam.ca, mgold@thegazette.southam.ca, bgray@thegazette.southam.ca, kgreenaw@thegazette.southam.ca, jgriffin@thegazette.southam.ca, lgyulai@thegazette.southam.ca, phadekel@thegazette.southam.ca, chlambie@thegazette.southam.ca, jheinrich@thegazette.southam.ca, phickey@thegazette.southam.ca, ahustak@thegazette.southam.ca, bhyatt@thegazette.southam.ca, doj@thegazette.southam.ca, ekalbfuss@thegazette.southam.ca, georgek@thegazette.southam.ca, bkappler@thegazette.southam.ca, bkelly@thegazette.southam.ca, mking@thegazette.southam.ca, aking@thegazette.southam.ca, mlalonde@thegazette.southam.ca, mlamey@thegazette.southam.ca, alampert@thegazette.southam.ca, laurinj@thegazette.southam.ca, flauzon@thegazette.southam.ca, jlee@thegazette.southam.ca, dlemieux@thegazette.southam.ca, letters@thegazette.southam.ca, library@thegazette.southam.ca, dmacdona@thegazette.southam.ca, dmacpher@thegazette.southam.ca, wmarsden@thegazette.southam.ca, smcgover@thegazette.southam.ca, jmckenna@thegazette.southam.ca, jmeagher@thegazette.southam.ca, jmennie@thegazette.southam.ca, emicheletti@thegazette.southam.ca, smontgomery@thegazette.southam.ca, moorel@thegazette.southam.ca, smyles@thegazette.southam.ca, dnebenza@thegazette.southam.ca, anorris@thegazette.southam.ca, phil@philnorton.com, bpage@thegazette.southam.ca, dparkes@thegazette.southam.ca, dpeters@thegazette.southam.ca, rphillip@thegazette.southam.ca, jpohl@thegazette.southam.ca, porrittm@thegazette.southam.ca, hporter@thegazette.southam.ca, mradz@thegazette.southam.ca, dramsey@thegazette.southam.ca, rramsey@thegazette.southam.ca, janr@thegazette.southam.ca, readtheg@thegazette.southam.ca, ariga@thegazette.southam.ca, jromanelli@thegazette.southam.ca, bross@thegazette.southam.ca, csarrazi@thegazette.southam.ca, msarrazi@thegazette.southam.ca, sschwart@thegazette.southam.ca, sscott@thegazette.southam.ca, ssemenak@thegazette.southam.ca, fshalom@thegazette.southam.ca, nation@thegazette.southam.ca, mshenker@thegazette.southam.ca, andreajs@thegazette.southam.ca, hshepher@thegazette.southam.ca, esiblin@thegazette.southam.ca, tsimpson@thegazette.southam.ca, stahlman@thegazette.southam.ca, bstewart@thegazette.southam.ca, pstockland@thegazette.southam.ca, dstubbs@thegazette.southam.ca, asutherland@thegazette.southam.ca, dsweet@thegazette.southam.ca, General E-mail rramsey@thegazette.southam.ca, rteague@thegazette.southam.ca, ethompson@thegazette.southam.ca, jthompso@thegazette.southam.ca, jtodd@thegazette.southam.ca, tremblay@thegazette.southam.ca, lvincent@thegazette.southam.ca, dwalker@thegazette.southam.ca, pwaters@thegazette.southam.ca, jwithers@thegazette.southam.ca, world@thegazette.southam.ca, pwright@thegazette.southam.ca, dyates@thegazette.southam.ca, hzurkows@thegazette.southam.ca letters@times-colonist.com, sunletters@pacpress.southam.ca, letters@theherald.southam.ca, provletters@pacpress.southam.ca, sunletters@pacpress.southam.ca, chektv@wic.ca, letters@times-colonist.com, calnews@cal.sunpub.com, callet@cal.sunpub.com, chris.nelson@cal.sunpub.com, sharleen.swales@cal.sunpub.com, licia.corbella@cal.sunpub.com, rick.vansickle@cal.sunpub.com, paul.jackson@cal.sunpub.com, jose.rodriguez@cal.sunpub.com, roy.clancy@cal.sunpub.com, rick.bell@cal.sunpub.com, bill.brooks@cal.sunpub.com, chris.gerritsen@cal.sunpub.com, glen.whelan@cal.sunpub.com, comments@fyicalgary.com, edmonton@canwestinteractive.com, globalnews.reg@globaltv.ca, marlon.marshall@leader-post.sk.ca, globalnews.sas@globaltv.ca, spnews@thesp.com, globalnews.winnipeg@globaltv.ca, newstips@chtv.ca, queries@nationalpost.com, fpqueries@nationalpost.com, bpecore@globaltv.ca, globalnews.tor@globaltv.com, bsaunders@globaltv.ca, mfulmes@globaltv.ca, apaterso@globaltv.ca, publisher@hfxnews.southam.ca, bturpin@hfxnews.southam.ca, smahoney@hfxnews.southam.ca, dharrison@hfxnews.southam.ca, saikenhead@hfxnews.southam.ca, sross@hfxnews.southam.ca, deadder@hfxnews.southam.ca, letterstoeditor@hfxnews.southam.ca, onlineeditor@hfxnews.southam.ca, pacheson@hfxnews.southam.ca, msmulders@hfxnews.southam.ca, smacdonald@hfxnews.southam.ca, mcranston@hfxnews.southam.ca, sgee@hfxnews.southam.ca, rboomer@hfxnews.southam.ca, rdooley@hfxnews.southam.ca, bflinn@hfxnews.southam.ca, bjohnston@hfxnews.southam.ca, msteele@bowesnet.com, frinne@bowesnet.com, rnitschke@bowesnet.com, frinne@bowesnet.com, bscott@bowesnet.com, ltester@bowesnet.com, ltester@bowesnet.com, sseymour@bowesnet.com, mevans@bowesnet.com, blaye@bowesnet.com, dguerette@bowesnet.com, elawrence@bowesnet.com, rvanderveen@bowesnet.com, hrogerson@bowesnet.com, office@vue.ab.ca, market@ammsa.com, pbarnsley@ammsa.com, edsweet@ammsa.com, edsage@ammsa.com, adsonly@ammsa.com, cfwe@ammsa.com, gcclsun@telusplanet.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 08:09

How do i access e-mail addresses to CHIEF EDITOR ,for the TOP NEWSPAPERS out there & , Contact CTV National News??

Back to top Go down

Post by 321HTRCN Wed 23 Jan 2013, 03:02

You are 100 percent right on this. I have been informed that anyone can write up a press release with all our facts and email it to all the local and national reporters and TV stations and see who pick up our story. So the more of us that do this the better chance we have. I am starting tommorrow.

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 23 Jan 2013, 01:52

Recon I believe you have a powerful "letter to the editor" you need to write to the major newspapers.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 21:59

This should be making " Headline News " as we speak , you inspired me to post this one propat , thanks , gotta make it happen ............

The " GOC " need to Re- think their Position on this Topic ?

They , the " GOC " should have the " CRA " giving them some badly needed information on Multiple " TAX BREAKS " , to be PASSED on to each & every Veteran in this Lawsuit .

For Country
Dave Fitzpatrick

Last edited by Recon031 on Tue 22 Jan 2013, 22:07; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Justice Barnes  /  Peter Dricoll  ,  is the  " GOC "  now allowed to TAX  and  PROFIT  from  retroactive $$$ THEY CLAWEDBACK  ILLEGALLY from a Veterans Disability ??? Feb.14/15,2013  CTV NATIONAL , HEADLINE NEWS , 33 MILLION  CANADIANS WATCHING ... - Page 3 Empty Justice Barnes / Peter Dricoll , is the " GOC " now allowed to TAX and PROFIT from retroactive $$$ THEY CLAWEDBACK ILLEGALLY from a Veterans Disability ??? Feb.14/15,2013 CTV NATIONAL , HEADLINE NEWS , 33 MILLION CANADIANS WATCHING ...

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 21:38

Your comments Justice Barnes & Peter Dricoll , would be greatly appreciated , & to " Profit " from imposed  " Tax Penalties "  on the money    THE  "  GOC  "    has stolen from "  Disability Payments "  owed to each Veteran in this  Lawsuit ???

As some Veterans say , this  " Will  "  make  Headline News @ CTV National News ,  Feb . 15, 2013

once Justice Barnes has made his  " Final  Judgement  "

For Country
RetiredArmyMasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Last edited by Recon031 on Wed 23 Jan 2013, 20:35; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3