Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C??????

+8
DeeCee
Newfie
Sapper Zodiak
booboo
bigrex
rzm71
ceedee
By the Bay
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C?????? - Page 2 Empty Re: DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C??????

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 18:47

Diddly squat here, got a cdn tire flyer!tho Smile)

Back to top Go down

DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C?????? - Page 2 Empty Re: DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C??????

Post by Wife of a Veteran Tue 21 May 2013, 18:44

Also received a second Annex C letter in the mail last week

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 21 May 2013, 18:42

Oceanspirit, if what we think is happening is true, you will be glad that you received this waste of paper come the middle of June.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 18:19

I just got my second annex c letter waste of a stamp and man hours please put time into calculating the payments SISIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 21 May 2013, 16:24

It's possible that this may have been done as an afterthought, or reaction to the multiple requests by members calling in the weeks before the Facebook app was released. After all, they were apparently only working on the files for four days last month, so they may not have considered the mail out option of unofficially notifying us until the other files had already sent to MC.

All we can do is wait and compare those members who receive their cheques next month, against those that received the notice from SISIP. That way we can tell for ourselves, if this Annex C notice bears any significance.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Tue 21 May 2013, 15:45

People to ask would be those that have received their retro this past month,

if the letters were an indication of being processed then they would have received theirs first
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 15:13

Navrat, on May 17th on this thread, I asked that exact question, and no one has responded to it. I am with bigrex, on that it seems as thought once a claim has been processed they send out the ANNEX C Letter out to that individual. Anyway it sure seems like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 15:11

YEP! Recieved Annex "C" Today Tues 21.

Just a repeat of the info, MC sent a few weeks ago.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 15:04

I was also thinking that, maybe we should ask who has gotten Annex C and who has not!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 21 May 2013, 14:37

See, this is what has me wondering. If this was sent to every class member, at the same time, like the ones sent out by MC, the majority of us would have received them within days of each other, but they are being received weeks apart, even within the same geographical area. but instead, it seems that they are being sent out on a daily basis, and the only foreseeable reason for this, is they are sending the notice out after your file has been completed. After all, it is the perfect time, because they would have to open your file anyways to get your mailing information.

I could be completely wrong here, but this is what my gut says is happening.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Tue 21 May 2013, 14:25

Got mine on Friday last week

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 13:22

Got mine , AnnexC , today ?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 21 May 2013, 12:16

You have to figure that they will have to complete over 1000 files this month, maybe more, so if there are several dozen members of the forums who do get completed, it will be no big surprise.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 11:34

I got one as well on Thursday last week
I thought I got it because I called SISIP and asked a bunch of questions
and this way a full breakdown of the process .... it would be great if it is
in fact there way of letting us know our files have been passed over to MC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 10:14

Got mine last week

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next