Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C??????

+8
DeeCee
Newfie
Sapper Zodiak
booboo
bigrex
rzm71
ceedee
By the Bay
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C?????? - Page 4 Empty Re: DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C??????

Post by bigrex Fri 17 May 2013, 10:55

Wouldn't it be nice if someone at SISIP was using this as an unofficial way of notifying us that our file is complete, since the agreement with MC prevents them from coming out and be open about things. I guess only time will tell. So next month we can compare those who received this "notice" to those who actually get paid, and see if there is any correlation.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C?????? - Page 4 Empty Re: DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C??????

Post by Invité Fri 17 May 2013, 10:20

got one also yesterday Smile

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by rzm71 Fri 17 May 2013, 09:35

yep I got one also
rzm71
rzm71
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Fri 17 May 2013, 09:26

i got one to,

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 08:57

ya i got one as well last week.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 08:24

I received the same letter from Sisip as well yesterday. Standard procedure for the class as a whole or an indication of next month?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 08:14

I received one yesterday also? Hopefully it means that we will get our package in June Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by By the Bay Fri 17 May 2013, 00:22

I just got one too FrankieMacdonld...Last month, I received a letter from the lawyers with a "quick overview" of the Judge's Final Decision and it stated that SISIP will be mailing out more information regarding the final decision and what happens next..It was the same information i received from the law office.
Very Strange indeed...
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C?????? - Page 4 Empty DID ANYONE GET A LETTER TODAY FROM SISIP CALLED ANNEX C??????

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 12:09

I received letter today called Annex C, from Manulife, which breaks down the entire proceedings right up until what happens next, when you will receive your retro....... within 6 months. Three pages long full of details of which we have heard over and over again. There was nothing new what so ever in this letter and to contact SISIPClassAction@mcinnescooper
for any questions and a phone number 1-902-444-8417(English) and 1-506-877-0831(French) Any idea what this is about?? How is the app coming??
Cheers, FrankieMacdonald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4