Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone as a clue why Oct 9th Court date cancelled by both parties???

+3
OldZipperhead
Teentitan
K9
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anyone as a clue why Oct 9th Court date cancelled by both parties??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone as a clue why Oct 9th Court date cancelled by both parties???

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 21:52

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
CSAT has brought me so much comfort and has given me many answers that I was seeking for so many years and for the past six months when I didn't even know if I was coming or going with this class action. This settlement will bring a complete change in the life of my daughter and I. This support from all of you as been very exceptional to me and I will forever keep all your words close to my heart. You may not know this but this site as been my only support since he passed away in 2007.
I am very happy that many of you have been processed and wish you all the best. I wish everybody else the best of luck for next week and thereafter as I wait myself with anticipation.

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Anyone as a clue why Oct 9th Court date cancelled by both parties??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone as a clue why Oct 9th Court date cancelled by both parties???

Post by turbo Tue 08 Oct 2013, 18:15

Widow of veteran as far as I'm concerned u r a veteran you r representing your husband. U r a good friend and have provided lots of good info for everyone. So u belong here with the rest of us my friend.

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 18:00

I am not bullying anyone dj. I simply stated that I found the particular comment that was removed, offensive and disconcerting for veterans who have psychological trauma. As for the csat disclaimer I only state what is fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 17:53

Feze...WOV, has found family on this site, she has endured pain and suffering, she has been a great hope and comfort to alot of Veterans on this site...And,you want to bully her and show no respect...that tells me alot about you! Seek help...Love yourself, so you dont have to, disrespect others...WOV, I am so sorry you have be treated like this...You are a VETERAN and classy WOMAN...Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 16:23

Wov I am not sure you are aware of this fact but when one registers for csat there is a disclaimer that reads as follows "The CSAT Forum is a forum exclusively for the use of ALL Canadian veterans and CF uniformed, serving members. If you don't fall into these categories then don't register for this site".

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Tue 08 Oct 2013, 16:08

How true

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 15:49

Thank you all
I am surely not saying to identify that person. I don't want to know and don't need to know who he/she is.
I would of preffered a private message and would of dealt with it better. I am not upset in any way about what was said or with that person.
I don't know who saw the full message or not and dear Lord, it wasn't to hurt anyone. The other person surely read too much into it but it's okay as everybody is human.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 15:36

WOV , I think your reading too much into this, people get upset all the time for different reasons , different comments affect people different ways and believe me there are people hurting on here. This is a veterans forum where your id can remain secret for whatever reason you choose. Teen won't be investigating this because he knows and respect the rules. You missed out the last year when we had multiple trolls and posters, and I believe teen only banned one guy a police officer for causing a lot of unnecessary trouble. There was a lawyer for the military who came on and was chased off because his or her comments were unagreeable to a lot of the members . I even had a guy saying he was me in the chat, so you never know, what I am trying to get at is don't take what anybody says too personal, nobody really knows anybody, what's true, what's not, the forum is for information and fun and sometimes to vent, that's it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 15:33

WOV, don't worry about it. If there is one thing I have learned on here is to let things go and carry on. I wish I could let the go the fact that for 6 months I have been checking the APP with anticipation while all along SISIP knew my file would be last. All they had to do was email or write me and make me aware of the issue. I would have taken the action that I took yesterday and I would not have had to go through the 6 months of torture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 15:12

Thank you all so much for your support.

I just don't know who that person is, registered today and one post only and it was about me saying something wrong. I do not believe that I had posted anything graphic but I will respect his/her request.
What gets to me is that I believe this person has been part of CSAT for awhile and just made another account to address my post. Only the moderator can find out who it is with the IP address.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Tue 08 Oct 2013, 14:58

Now you have two ROYALS THAT HAVE YOUR BACK and post WTF YOU EVER WANT CLOSE WITH AND DESTROY hope you get paid soon thanks for all the info you find much appreciated

PRO PATRIA

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Tue 08 Oct 2013, 14:49

WOV : NEVER ever stand back for this old ROYAL has got your back, YOU HAVE BROUGHT SO MUCH REALITY TO LIGHT SO NEVER EVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT. All is good my Sister and that ringing in your ear will be the door bell soon, stay strong. Rucksack031 over but never out, great support troops.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 14:18

Widow of Veteran, you have earned your respect here, you are, and always will be a part of CSAT, every once in awhile a post may be taken out of context, we have all experience it here, but we must move forward, and take it with a grain of salt, you have shown your ability to help, and comfort many here, and we know that you would never intentionally hurt anybody, that is a given. I personally want to share with you in your joy, when you finally get processed, we want to be beside you every step of the way. So not to worry about what one individual has stated.

Very well said OldZipperhead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 13:25

WOV, back to the kitchen and start whipping up the Christmas baking, by the time your done, you'll hear a door bell and a man in uniform will be standing there, a member of the Purolator delivery team,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 12:01

Thank you OldZipperhead for your support.

I will stand back for awhile. Never in my life would I intentionally hurt someones feeling in any way.
If I have hurt anyone in any of my posts......i'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart.

Widow of Veteran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next