Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

+24
meteck
Dannypaj
robleggett
Recon031
Sapper Zodiak
pinger
shanghaied
Wife of a Veteran
turbo
dzanzio
Teentitan
Rifleman
pteadams2002
tiger660
TripleT
bigrex
puddleduk2
K9
derngt
1993firebird
Rags
OldZipperhead
DeeCee
peep
28 posters

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

Go down

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics) - Page 33 Empty Re: Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Thu 06 Aug 2015, 09:22

Firebird I just spoke to Dan Wallis he said that he spoke to Laura and she guaranteed him that all appeals would be finalized by no latter than the end of September less than two months to wait. Looks like the appeal decisions will all be released at the same time so sit back have a rum and cola and enjoy this sunny day.

Back to top Go down

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics) - Page 33 Empty Re: Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

Post by 1993firebird Wed 05 Aug 2015, 20:27

No letter.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Aug 2015, 07:31

If not successful mine will end up there along with other documents dont care who sees what anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo Sun 02 Aug 2015, 16:38

Okay now im just confused back at end of may beginning of June it was posted in here that appeals where almost done and would be finished by September, and that they where releasing them as each one was finished and now they changed their mind and are holding them all again. Like what the hell is going on, like what is taking so damn long from what I understood all the Bruno Group had to do was go through the files no paperwork to collect or nothing because the lawyers already did that. Ya knoww I'm just so tempted to go to Toronto this week and take that nice little file I recieved from Mcinness and cooper the one saying they had no right to cut off my benefits and just drop the whole thing off at the Toronto Sun office. It sure as hell would be better than sitting here playing hurry up and wait for someone else. I thought I gave that shit up when I retired. I'm wondering if I can fill for pain and suffering cause of all this Bullshit Sorry just Ranting I have more chances of winning the damn lottery than I do of getting an answer that isn't full of bull from either lawyers or arbitrator.

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jul 2015, 21:03

It has already been to long a haul I don't like it why the big secret just tell the damn truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jul 2015, 20:19

Same here firebird, I think it is better not to anticipate a letter any time soon unfortunately. If DW hasn't heard of any decisions we are in for the long haul.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 30 Jul 2015, 20:04

No letter.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 30 Jul 2015, 16:07

Very unprofessional.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jul 2015, 13:32

Exactly firebird, and what also is telling is that DW says he has had no indication of any appeals being completed so maybe they are waiting for all to be done and then releasing them piece meal. Very disheartening.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 30 Jul 2015, 12:57

Thanks sparrow but if they are being released one at a time , I hope that they are not completing all the appeals first and then randomly releasing them all until they are all known because that means that some appeals maybe currently done and have been done for awhile and they will not know until all are done and released randomly. LIKE A GAME.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jul 2015, 11:22

Hi firebird, I have called several times with the same answer each time. I have emailed DW this morning but I can't see anything more we can do but wait. Will advise what DW says.

Update: DW advised that they have not yet received any disability adjudication decisions to date.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 30 Jul 2015, 08:25

No letter yesterday. Come on you 90 appeal applicants , start an uprise.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 28 Jul 2015, 14:25

No letter today.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 28 Jul 2015, 13:05

Thanks wild thing.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jul 2015, 09:40

Understand now firebird good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next