Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

+24
meteck
Dannypaj
robleggett
Recon031
Sapper Zodiak
pinger
shanghaied
Wife of a Veteran
turbo
dzanzio
Teentitan
Rifleman
pteadams2002
tiger660
TripleT
bigrex
puddleduk2
K9
derngt
1993firebird
Rags
OldZipperhead
DeeCee
peep
28 posters

Page 48 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

Go down

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics) - Page 48 Empty Re: Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

Post by turbo Tue 09 Dec 2014, 03:01

I sent my appeal to lawyer on nov 6 2013, it went to to arbitrator on 16 June 2014, everytime I ask lawyers what's going just getting same answer hurry up and wait, have patience, well my patience is running out haven't heard a damn thing in 13 months.

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics) - Page 48 Empty Re: Appeal (SISIP) (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 17:18

It's taking a long long long time, my heart goes out to you guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 14:01

Hi Nav, glad to see you still here as well.
I emailed MC and was advised that they have nothing new to report on the appeals process at this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 13:46

Hey, Sparrow, glad to see your nesting on csat , lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:32

No news on the adjudication on this end, no letter of  receipt of appeal confirmation nor outcome. Nada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 21:04

propat wrote:I was wondering if SISIP has a problem with the calculations THEY did do they have to go through the adjudicator as well or do they simply recover the money???

always question authority

propat

I think Propat that if Sisip has issues with any calculations that they would deal with it in house at the Sisip level rather then go through adjudicator. I understood the adjudicator was for the purpose of class action members who believed or had proof their calculations were incorrect that they go through adjudication.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 21:00

Is anyone else waiting for a decision from the adjudicator or is it just me? I tried to get a reason as to why we all wait collectively until all 90 appeals are decided on but was not able to get a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Nov 2014, 23:53

I was wondering if SISIP has a problem with the calculations THEY did do they have to go through the adjudicator as well or do they simply recover the money???

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Nov 2014, 18:17

Any news on the appeals with the adjudicator yet? Anyone receive any responses?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Oct 2014, 19:26

Thanks Trooper. Yes it is true only 90 appeals being reviewed and all being announced at the same time. It was stated up thread by someone in the know. Your point has given me some thought as well. It is a very good assumption that you may in fact be correct. Perhaps they don't want disgruntled calls coming in while still doing reviews. That seems like the only logical explanation that I can think of as well. I appreciate your support but for some reason I am very leery of the outcome. I guess if I don't hope I wont be as disappointed. Here's to hoping. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Oct 2014, 18:40

Hal.

I don't know the answer to your question, however your question has given me info that I was not aware of.

I did not know that the appeal decisions would all come out at the same time, and did not know that there was a total of 90 applicants.

I agree, it does not seem logic to wait for all to be done, one thing I do know, everything thing so far has taken some time right from the payout,
to the (CRA), we still have members awaiting from the CRA.
No one group seems to be in a hurry, especially the CRA.

Perhaps, and this is just a guess, their logic maybe that they don't want to be burden with a flood of calls from those who are dissatisfied with their outcome,
while still having appeals being looked at.

Anyhow, I wish you the best of luck, and firebird I haven't forgot about you, good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Oct 2014, 22:43

I am waiting for a decision on the appeal for Sisip LTD. Anyone else wondering why we have to wait until all the cases are done before any of us know our fate? I really don't understand the logic behind individuals having to wait until all 90 cases are decided on. There is no practical reason that I can think of for this especially since the lawsuit stated there are no re-appeals so technically no benefit to withholding the decisions once they are completed. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 23 Sep 2014, 09:07

Thanks for the update.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Sep 2014, 21:12

There was a time frame Trooper of 60 days but that likely has been extended between the parties involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Sep 2014, 19:27

I was under the understanding that there was a timeline set for them to complete these appeals ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next