Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF you are happy with what you have and may receive with this VAC announcement please post why? ( Lets try to be positive in this topic section) 20 December 2017

+8
Dannypaj
Vet1234
AirLog
Riverlake
bigrex
SaintJohn18182
Dameon
bosn181
12 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

IF you are happy with what you have and may receive with this VAC announcement please post why? ( Lets try to be positive in this topic section)  20 December 2017  - Page 2 Empty Re: IF you are happy with what you have and may receive with this VAC announcement please post why? ( Lets try to be positive in this topic section) 20 December 2017

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 18:12

Dannypaj wrote:I am happy with my Case Manager.
Looking forward to receiving clarity after the holidays.
CSAT is good amongst us, but a voice of reassurance from my case manager from the department of veterans affairs will be nice.
Especially when you waited 6 months for a benefit that has gone through another name change.
Yes Danny it will cost a fortune to rewrite everything, reprogram everything, retrain everyone, hire more employees to handle the confusion. We have more vac worker's per injured vet than any other country. More injured vet's than some with less budget and less benefits in veteran's pockets. We have two classification of veteran's guess that makes us special we should be happy.

Back to top Go down

IF you are happy with what you have and may receive with this VAC announcement please post why? ( Lets try to be positive in this topic section)  20 December 2017  - Page 2 Empty Re: IF you are happy with what you have and may receive with this VAC announcement please post why? ( Lets try to be positive in this topic section) 20 December 2017

Post by bosn181 Tue 26 Dec 2017, 18:04

i hear you i had a good friend older fella had paper work in for the pia increase seeing his condition had changed but then the cia came out and he was denied got him to appeal use his letter he had saying if his case got worse to re apply as well got him to ask for a home visit from an ocupational therapist mind my spelling not so good once the dust settled he was granted level two really helped to keep all his paper work

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Tue 26 Dec 2017, 17:54

I am happy with my Case Manager.
Looking forward to receiving clarity after the holidays.
CSAT is good amongst us, but a voice of reassurance from my case manager from the department of veterans affairs will be nice.
Especially when you waited 6 months for a benefit that has gone through another name change.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Tue 26 Dec 2017, 13:17

once again you keep fighting for a guy like me to get as much as you thats ok but i choose to be happy and i fight for the guy that has nothing but earned as much as you so you can help me take some of your anger towards me reach out to vets in your area that dont even get half as me but earned it and help bring him or her up or the ones that got nothing but earned as much as you but got nothing lets band together to help those and stop worrying that i am happy where i know you mad because i am happy but i cant change that i dont ever want to go back to being that angry person where the wife says if you dont change being angry you can walk out the door if you going to sit around feeling sorry for yourself instead of finding some sort of peace and help others instead of bashing what i cant change i think you might be a little affraid of letting go your anger but trust me when you let it go and get out on the front lines and help a vet that has nothing there is no better feeling inside its addictive and my life goal is to keep helping if you cant respect that then at least keep the hate speech in a different channel this one is the only one that was set up for those that are happy lol but i know you like to try and troll us here but thats ok if thats they only thing that makes you happy

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 12:29

bosn181 wrote:
were all beating a dead horse no party out there wants to support us getting back to how it was they trying to fix it somehow but it will never be enough but if they can get the wait times down and more and more that were turned down before can understand and apply with our help or others help and more vets can get something closer to what you have then to me thats a win until vets stand up make there own party for canadians to vote for and we win thats the day we get the system fixed until then we keep asking the ?s and keep pushing for promises that they make and maybe one day they keep maybe we need to get a contract or a union like you have said before but once this comes out in 2019 i dont see it in my life time any of these current parties willing to give us what is fair

We r all not beating a dead horse, maybe you r.

Some of your posts come across very negative towards empowerment for the Veteran. I am open minded but Propat gives good advice just the facts. Some of your post come across with no facts like promoting this new pension for life. It’s to early to say yes or no, but I am leaning towards that it does not look good on the roll out. Usually if it smells like shit it is!

Could be wrong about you bosn181 but your style of writing in the fourm makes it very suspicious. Hope to have a face to face one day with u and many more members on this site to rest my suspicions. Maybe on our victory party when we get this government to bring forth a real package that can be called a good pension for life. We owe it to the future injured in the Canadian Armed Forces not to lay down and accept a bad backage. Remember will do in fact pass the torch to future veterans.

Steelgunner
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2017-10-08

View user profile Send private message

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Tue 26 Dec 2017, 12:26

no need to complain it just goes to show how you have no respect for the site or others posts is all you have every other place for your trump talk but thats ok i look at it this way your so hurt you bash others so in my mind i need to help you the most when people turn on there friends or turn on there group they have some deep problems so i dont want you to go i just want you to show respect the same your asking from the gov but failing to show to your fellow vets lead by example maybe but we be here for you and hopefully you can practice what you been preaching kid i have hope in you that you dont keep this tone with fellow vets cause it only drives them apart and has no place in the one little section that he tried to put up for positive things we have all got the negitive down pat but some dont need to be bashed over and over cause they see things different if your that kind of vet then i do hope you get the help you need for that cause most of the ones i know are not so hatefull and i know a lot

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 12:04

You should complain to management. Get me booted out I've been trying by sending emails. Maybe since he had a taste of troll trooper he likes honest vet's who knows. I don't like your troll post or your snowflake attitude!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:58

To the ones that care. Wildthing has force me to back off this site for a few weeks. I am close to getting angry with him and that isnt fair to him or me! Back in Febuary!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:55

Wildthing wrote:Your either trolls or snowflakes, if you have a spare snot rag around you can make an extra 20000k as an antifa terrorist to. Until cj gets his ass in gear your going to take my opinion.
This veteran doesn't lie but he has a tongue sharp as a k-bar.

Calling people terrorists even in jest is stepping over the line. But I understand you want to leave ! Been there done that Wildthing  your nothing new to this site.

God Bless you if you believe. You will be back!  Smile

Most people talk when they have nothing to say. I’m not talking because I have too much to say to you wildthing. None of which I’d want you to hear cause you listen only to yourself for now!  

I got a feeling your a survivor ....you will find your way and heal just fine. It only took me 14 years!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:43

Your either trolls or snowflakes, if you have a spare snot rag around you can make an extra 20000k as an antifa terrorist to. Until cj gets his ass in gear your going to take my opinion.
This veteran doesn't lie but he has a tongue sharp as a k-bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:18

they just trying to rain on your day but i am like a duck it just keeps rolling off lol stay happy friends

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:14

Ralph Klein former premier of AB was the most honest. If he said he would do it he did. Even if you hated what he was going to do he did what he said he would do. Ralph for PM! Damn he passed away!

Back to top Go down

Post by AirLog Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:05

ScottyG wrote:
AirLog wrote:Thanks again ScottyG.  I couldn't agree with you more.  Nothing wrong with having one section to track positive experiences and pass on how we accomplished this.  Great for others who need this advice and assist them with their ordeal.  

We can all agree that perhaps VAC and GoC need to be critized and pushed to provide better service (VAC) and better benefits (GoC).  We can use the 1000's of other topics to do this.  Let's just have one section to be positive and tell our success stories.  

AMEN ...I was getting so sick of repeating myself.
I do understand their points of view.
It shocks me anyone would may be threaten by a few that have voiced a positive over tone.
It is actually good for others still battling to know there is light at the end of the tunnel.
We are examples of this!
Thanks again !
Tell me is Air log a loadmaster ?

Air Logistics Officer

AirLog
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2017-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:04

bosn181 wrote:for those that keep saying they fighting for rights then let the title of all the different places on these forums stand up try to respect the one little tiny spot on this whole site to have a place that was set up just to be positive they want respect from the gov and vac yet having a hard time showing the same here i promise i wont just be hiding in here if you worried we wont come out and play on other posts lol

Bosn there is percentage of disabled veterans totally unhappy.  There is  percentage that have battled and suffered greatly for minimal benefits. And a few actually are doing ok!

THEN They is a percentage that are literally shocked  that Politicians Lie!

Some of our greatest PMs lied ! PM Robert Borden lied about conscription!PM Mackenzie King lied about conscription! (Mind you, he also talked to his dog)
John A Macdonald had to stay drunk just to cope with his lies!
I think the most Honest Politician was Harper! Maybe not!  Come to think about it he lied to save himself and to ruin  others reputations
.So PM Trudeau lied ! Surprised?  
So did his dad "War measure Act"  all a lie! No need for the war measures act when he invoked it .....it is only for wars i thought!
I do remember a Padre being quite honest once!
Help me i am struggling here !  
Humans are liars just some try harder to lie less!  

Where am i going with this thought..... hmmm  maybe lying is healthy!   LOL

Last edited by ScottyG on Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:10; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Tue 26 Dec 2017, 10:21

for those that keep saying they fighting for rights then let the title of all the different places on these forums stand up try to respect the one little tiny spot on this whole site to have a place that was set up just to be positive they want respect from the gov and vac yet having a hard time showing the same here i promise i wont just be hiding in here if you worried we wont come out and play on other posts lol

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next