Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!!

+20
Teager
daverobitaille@rogers.com
Crockett
Iceman
MikeCeeGB
Rubicon
Gunner8
Nemo
czerv
umbrella001
Zodiac
bosn181
XMedic
Rifleman
Whodunit
propat
By the Bay
johnny211
bigrex
cosmo12
24 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!!

Post by Gunner8 Tue 02 Apr 2019, 07:35

Anyone else still can’t view there benefits on myvacaccount? I thought April 1st everything would be good to go?

Gunner

Gunner8
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2018-01-13

Back to top Go down

Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!!

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2019, 06:53

I did have a fantastic CM at the end, i told her to read my declaration and file which she admitted vac don't give them unless the veteran requests they get full access to
All details. Boy it didn't take long after she had all the info,
She sorted the bureacrats out in record time. We all have
Gotten a little feisty bruce mine was with a vrab lawyer and his bs brief, so i done my own and brought it with me
ripped him a new one and passed out my brief to the vrab adjudicator. I won😁 now your not allowed to do that, sorry that might have been my fault...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2019, 06:18

Wildthing wrote:Bruce you are correct about liberals, they only care about themselves and the party, bureaucrats included.
There is a comments section on all forms thats where the doctor can elaborate in more detail make sure they do!
PFL is in no way a pension like PA, its an insurance system and i take it personal and find it insulting, a slap to the face of every veteran.

I have literally crossed out things that my CM's have written over the years on forms as well as March of Dimes and rewrote the truth or corrected their opinions and simply initialed beside the changes.  Only I know the whole truth about my situation.

I also wrote Minister Blaney back in the day and set him straight. The RCMP got involved, but miraculously the VAC district manager at the time fended them off for me. So you see some VAC employees can be super understanding, and others have their heads where the sun don't shine. It's the latter you have to worry about.

Last edited by Bruce72 on Tue 02 Apr 2019, 06:27; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2019, 06:04

Bruce you are correct about liberals, they only care about themselves and the party, bureaucrats included.
There is a comments section on all forms thats where the doctor can elaborate in more detail make sure they do!
PFL is in no way a pension like PA, its an insurance system and i take it personal and find it insulting, a slap to the face of every veteran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2019, 05:47

It just never ends with these bastard politicians. Liberals are scum sucking bottom feeders.

But there is a way around the form. The psychologist can simply add the information they know VAC is trying to keep off the record. Jam it down their throats. Don't take no for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2019, 05:03

Rifleman it doesn't bother me i expect them to screw this and everything else up, it's become the norm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 01 Apr 2019, 22:19

Wow finally got on my Vac Account and nothing posted there what a fracking head game this is redicules why the frack send me an email to check my Vac Account

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 01 Apr 2019, 21:44

I just got a email from Vac they said work sheet for pfl is posted in my Vac Account go to it to view lmao couldn’t even get in what a bunch of morons

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 20:09

So everybody's up to date on the pfl now? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 18:52

There is so much cover up going on in this country by the media i don't even recognize this as Canada, but the worst part is what they refuse to report, and the criminal activity of trudeaus invited guest's!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 18:45

By the Bay wrote:
By the Bay wrote:I'm here too just waiting, waiting, waiting....and waiting....forever waiting on VAC. Knowing my luck, the system will crash before I get to log into My VAC Account. I haven't had the best of luck lately.    

After waiting for almost 50 minutes in queue and watching the website's pinwheel of death go around and around, I finally got in.....only to receive this message
Pension for life new policies are out - check them out!! - Page 4 F5e5dd10

Just my luck!

Not so cheery,
By the Bay

Bay, its a square of death now on VAC site lol. Check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 18:40

Wildthing wrote:Must be one of those contractors they gave hundreds of millions too, you know a freind of freind who knows someone and lives in his parent's basement.
Bruce MSM is not your friend...
They work for and paid by the goc.

I know. But you'd think someone would pick up the story, just to be the only ones. I even emailed the CBC today asking them to run a story. Never heard a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 18:34

Must be one of those contractors they gave hundreds of millions too, you know a freind of freind who knows someone and lives in his parent's basement.
Bruce MSM is not your friend...
They work for and paid by the goc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2019, 18:33

I find it disappointing that not one Canadian news outlet is running a story about the change to veterans benefits. The CBC sucks.  Ever since Peter Mansbridge left its been junk.

Last edited by Bruce72 on Mon 01 Apr 2019, 18:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next