Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well?

+10
Rustytheviking
Unknown Soldier
Teentitan
Iceman
LAD
propat
SCUD
johnny211
By the Bay
Supremedebater
14 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Well? - Page 8 Empty Re: Well?

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug 2019, 16:42

Maybe not, but the situation was diffused until a whiny ass liberal
Stuck their nose where it didn't belong!!!
Maybe an old soldier like Bumpsey should monitor the site for awhile see what his hard work has become. Ask yourself why he lives in the US?
Also as yourself how he can do it without losing benefits, hint it's called PA
And if supreme had it they couldn't have toched them because he helped other veterans!!!
You all will be educated as to what kind of country you sacrificed for as soon as im off probation and government is dissolved...
In the mean time control your whiny little liberals because i don't want to be on here anymore than you want me here but veteran's deserve to know the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 29 Aug 2019, 14:30

Well Wldthing, making inflammatory posts, doesn't help the situation.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug 2019, 04:27

Well lad, i don't see how anyone can work through things,
Or get the poison out of they're system when csat has become a dictatorship filled with fairy dust and trolls.
Constant whiners hollering for people to be booted out
Or post to be deleted, all that does is create anger.
Csat went to hell just like this country did over the past four years!!!
I know what im fighting now and im going to reveal it in time and then you will know what your fighting also, because our biggest question everyday is "WHY"

Back to top Go down

Post by LAD Thu 29 Aug 2019, 00:30

Supremedebater, I recall your many contributions and struggles during the Sisip LTD Class Action law suit timeframe.  I think we would all agree that stepping away for a time, as I did myself, can be a healthy decision ~ however, I would also like to think that we can all agree that as fellow Veterans and Comrades, the door never closes and Csat is a safe place for all Veterans to voice their opinions and  help one another.

LAD
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2019-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2019, 21:43

Perfectly written Riddick, i don't think you know just how correct you are about the government. I will in time show everyone on this site who we were serving is not who we thought we were serving! Lied to by political elites every step of the way and civilians and military alike had no fkn clue i know i didn't, stick around...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Wed 28 Aug 2019, 20:23

Supremedebater,

I can understand why you/your wife are upset. What many people forget (including myself) is that many of us are no longer who or what we were. The only thing that is the same is the name! Many have lost everything, including our family, our independence and self-worth. Many have lost confidence and self-esteem. Many are angry at the world for forgetting about them/us and what we have been through and our sacrifices. Many no longer want to live this way. We have taken drugs that no one should have ever been subjected too. Not too mention seen shit no one should have ever seen. Forgive us for not being compassionate, as it is not intentional. We can’t sleep without medication, we can’t go out in public without feelings of paranoia. Yes we can be insensitive assholes to others, but not by nature or choice. We have been transformed by our ethics to help our people and our country. We have been cast aside by the same uncaring government that has put us in harms way.

Our families and loved ones are unfortunately collateral damage. We are not bad people, just been discarded and labeled as dispensable. There are many ignorant Canadians who have no clue what a soldier is or does! But not here! Here we sit behind a screen using an alias/nickname where we pretend to be human. I am not looking for sympathy or understanding…..it is just reality. For many here, reality is surreal. If we cannot forgive ourselves…..who will? We are not perfect. We make mistakes, we hurt others, we say things without thinking…... but…..as Wildthing said…..when push comes to shove we have each others back. It is difficult to understand the tone through written words. There is no facial expressions, body language or mannerism to help us figure out if what we just read is someone being serious, sarcastic or? When we are in the field, we seldom walk on eggshells. We often call a spade a spade. It doesn’t mean no one gets cut by the sharp words, but we know where we stand. I may not always like or agree with everyone but trust is rarely questioned.

Thank you for your honesty. I know I can become complacent in many ways…..attitude…. understanding …. compassion.
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 28 Aug 2019, 20:22

Unfortunately, not everyone has seen the turmoils that Supreme has gone through.throughout the years. But I was there when he was fighting to get his SISIP benefits. I was there when he used his own money to go back to school. I was there, when he was helping Veterans with their appeals. We haven't always seen eye to eye, on every subject. Sometimes I was being hard headed, other times he was the one being stubborn, but we always treated each other with respect. And with everything that has happened over the last several months, with all the secrecy and uncertainty, a lot of Veterans are pretty on edge, and as soldiers, our first instinct is to attack. In the past, I would have squashed it right way, and been attacked for it myself. But after 11 years solid, of dealing with the random trolls and even a few con men (and women), I've developed a pretty thick skin, and would rather that I be the target, than members who are sincerely seeking help, or to help.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2019, 18:12

I've spoke with your husband on the phone a few years back and know the hardships, lots of us with similar issues would like him to remain till after the election!
There are snowflakes and trolls who do not repesent actual veterans on this site, sorry your going through this but at least stay tuned your going to love it after government is dissolved. Take care both of you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Supremedebater Wed 28 Aug 2019, 17:41

You people are horrible. My husband yes this is his wife has sacrificed more than many. We lost everything because my husband went out of his way to help veterans. He was cut off all his benefits, we lost our home and much more. Because he was going above and beyond for the veterans representing them at hearings and stamping his name on veterans files and fighting for they're rights on a more personal level even more than people like that Blais character. So I've went through and read some articles he has responded to, if you do not want to hear the facts and only want to have sunshine and rainbows maybe you should go get your balls and actually become a man again. Just because your told a different side or your bent on sunshine and rainbows don't be on social media if your skin is too thin! Until you walk the walk or stand in front of a review panel fighting for rights for 7-8 years don't judge someone! And if your a guest commenting, grab your balls again and create a name on here. I'm disgusted with many of you that call yourself a brother to another veteran. And you will not hear from him again, assholes!

Supremedebater
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2016-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 28 Aug 2019, 14:05

I no longer have the power to fix this. I am a moderator by name only. After Bumpsy and Trooper had their falling out, Bumpsy revoked all priviledges, which as the forum creator, was his right. But unfortunately, it leaves the day to day operation of the site unattended.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2019, 23:03

Riddick wrote:Supremedebater,

I would like to apologize to you.  Although I disagree with you, I could have been more diplomatic in the words I chose.  I do think many of your comments are negative, but I can’t really blame anyone for being tainted or disgruntled, as there are many, too many veterans who struggle because of VAC.

You are a veteran and we all deserve respect…..I am sorry.

Riddick

Nice to see this!!!! I applaud you Riddick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2019, 23:02

I like how this people show up and drop a bomb, then run off and delete their profile. Return with another fake bogus name and repeat.

I thought Rex was going to fix this? Guess not.

Administration should change the rule, if you delete your account your threads disappear like you do. No more hit and run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Tue 27 Aug 2019, 11:33

Supremedebater,

I would like to apologize to you. Although I disagree with you, I could have been more diplomatic in the words I chose. I do think many of your comments are negative, but I can’t really blame anyone for being tainted or disgruntled, as there are many, too many veterans who struggle because of VAC.

You are a veteran and we all deserve respect…..I am sorry.

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2019, 11:27

Often over the years, I have mentioned to him his BS, his attitude, his know-it-all attitude. He blows it off and bitches at us all.

He leaves and returns. This will be his 4 or 5th time.

Long ago about 2010-12 he actually did some excellent work for veterans. For that, we are all thankful. Like many of us, the system and his battles caught up with him.
The best thing he can do is to get help, & get off this site for a long while.

It works for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2019, 10:27

Hold for two more months supreme, yes the site has gone snowflake and loaded with trolls, after the election
I will be checking out again but we need the old stock till then, reconsider your legal advice has been spot on to date...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum