Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well?

+10
Rustytheviking
Unknown Soldier
Teentitan
Iceman
LAD
propat
SCUD
johnny211
By the Bay
Supremedebater
14 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Well? - Page 6 Empty Re: Well?

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2019, 05:02

1.The Conservatives we voted them out before we seen they're end game!
2.The liberal's flat out lied and short changed many on the top up with funky math formulas, and demoted others so they didn't have to pay them to the standard rank pay,
Dirty slimmy divisive treatment of veterans no matter what angle you look at it...
3. Sean's mistake in dealing with the court's is he like most of us thought we were serving a democracy and had right's to be treated fair and equal, when infact the court has no jurisdiction over a De-Facto government !!!
RCMP had democracy handed to them in the way of a vote!
Military members recieved the De-Facto face you see the government has two faces!
4. Did the court make the decision to pay terrorists tens of millions, or did the De-facto liberal government make the decision to appease the islamic community?
5. Bet you can figure out which face veteran's seen in the Equitas lawsuit.
There is so much for the veteran community to discuss for this election and no one should already have their mind made up on who they are voting for without having all the facts and understanding of what we are dealing with even if you paid your partisan donation...
Democracy is an optical illusion and only afforded when it suits the government's agenda...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2019, 03:42

Rustytheviking wrote:I tend to vote conservative, but I will admit that since the libs have been in office us veterans have been getting a better “pay check” if you will. It was bleak in 2015 making ends meet, now I have zero worries.

Rusty you should read some of my links below  because your statement in my opinion about being better off is not totally true in the long run.  You should have got exactly what previous PA Vets got all along. They give these small increases now and to keep us happy in some respects but truth is it’s all a calculated  plan from the government to save money at the expense of Veterans.

The PA Vets in total lifetime get 40% more the NVC Vets and PFL VETs.  The only thing I have seen from increase since Liberals took command  they raised ELB from 75% to 90%, gave me an extra $1250 a month for 100% injured Vet through the new PFL.  An increase yes but a far cry from the missing 40%.   They are renaming, grouping programs together, and deleting benefit, why.  To confuse us, short change the future. Veterans.  The PFL is in fact illegal and didn’t get approval from Vets.  

I will repost a post I did yesterday, below are some links that show and better explain what I am taking about.  Please read them, it will open your eyes and show you how the current and former government parties are trying to deceive both the Veteran and the public.

Post by Steelgunner Yesterday at 10:09
cosmo12 wrote:
https://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/services/pension-for-life/q-and-a#a16

Q&A for the SRB payout.

Cosmo

Went to that link, don’t like this statement from VAC

“The Supplementary Retirement Benefit payouts will begin in late September 2019. We expect the majority of payments to be completed by the end of 2019.”

My luck it will be the end of 2019, VAC is fucking terrible at good service.  Backlogs forever, constant changing the system to create more delays.  Paid bonuses for senior managers that give sub par service is a joke.  3 Tier system for one type of Veteran.  PA Vets receive 40% more. Check my links out and don’t bullshit me Older PA Vets. I joined a PA Vet and went out as a NVC Vet with a sprinkle of Pension for Life.  ( Pension from Lairs ). The future full Pension for Life vets are going to be not happy if they read my links.

Please read links fully and you will see that both the Liberals and Cons have being ripping off the Veterans since 2006

https://www.pbo-dpb.gc.ca/web/default/files/Documents/Reports/2019/Veterans%20Benefits/Veterans_Benefits_EN.pdf

https://www.benefitscanada.com/news/veterans-affairs-skipped-normal-consultations-regarding-new-pensions-for-life-program-123787

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4468956

Steelgunner
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2017-10-08

View user profile Send private message

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Sep 2019, 03:37

Rustytheviking wrote:Unknown SoldierToday at 07:24
by Unknown Soldier
Rustytheviking wrote:
I tend to vote conservative, but I will admit that since the libs have been in office us veterans have been getting a better “pay check” if you will. It was bleak in 2015 making ends meet, now I have zero worries.
Lmao, im pretty sure your not a snowflake.
A snowflake is an individual who has never left home lives in his mother's basement has no drive or ambitions,
Smokes dope, pulls himself, plays video games and sleeps till noon, thinks he knows everything, wants the government to pay him to do fk all,
none of my business but we’re you injured before 06 or after?

I was injured after 06. Brain injury and ptsd due to Afghanistan. And I’m of the “snowflake” generation as some call us.

Lmao buddy, a snowflake is a no good useless sob that lives in his mothers basement wants the government to pay him to do nothing but smoke dope play video games and jerk off while mommy makes his free meals!!!
Every generation has highly educated snowflakes, take your prime minister for example.
It is an individual lacking intelligence and common sense
Thanks for the laugh these wee hours of the morning i needed that, and your definitely not a snowflake buds!!!

Last edited by Wildthing on Sun 01 Sep 2019, 03:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rustytheviking Sun 01 Sep 2019, 01:13

Unknown SoldierToday at 07:24
by Unknown Soldier
Rustytheviking wrote:
I tend to vote conservative, but I will admit that since the libs have been in office us veterans have been getting a better “pay check” if you will. It was bleak in 2015 making ends meet, now I have zero worries.

I was injured after 06. Brain injury and ptsd due to Afghanistan. And I’m of the “snowflake” generation as some call us.

Rustytheviking
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2017-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2019, 19:17

Lad i don't want to fight with anybody it's not why im here
I took afew shots yous took a few teen can take his rex also i wont counter punch lets just get down to the election and have informative debates,
Things got heated lets move past it and focus on what matters, so as i stated earlier if you need to punch back then fine but i won't engage and appologize for my part in this.

Back to top Go down

Post by LAD Sat 31 Aug 2019, 18:32

Guest wrote:Lad , yes the sisip case it's all clear now how a particular group got shafted, your sharp of tounge but you not as sharp as you think you are, the ignorance and direction shines boldly to some of us!

Wildthing (Guest) I don't disagree that I lack knowledge of all facts, but I am not an ignorant person ~ in what direction are you suggesting I am moving in, seeing as it shines boldly in yours and others view apparently?

LAD
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2019-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Sat 31 Aug 2019, 09:24

Rustytheviking wrote:I tend to vote conservative, but I will admit that since the libs have been in office us veterans have been getting a better “pay check” if you will. It was bleak in 2015 making ends meet, now I have zero worries.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2019, 08:09

I respect your opinion and honesty, i also believe this was in the works for a long time, keep an open mind because debates and information will be informative. And also canadians are made up of more then just veterans and special interest groups. There is a serious risk to confederation at stake and the resource revenues that pay for our pensions! There are alot of factors and considerations to take into account. In the end its your decision but let's discuss and weight all factors.
We reall need an election site people as not to interfere with other issues im dead in the water here and my liberal mp is opening his election office sept 4 which could be an indication of what many of us have been praying for...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rustytheviking Sat 31 Aug 2019, 07:40

Rustytheviking
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2017-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2019, 05:23

You want to attack me teen bring it...
Anyone want to attack me, come on get it out of your system.
I provide information, or should i say a direction for veterans to inform themselves.
I voice an opinions, which apparently isn't allowed.
Fellow vets are attacked after the situation is diffused and i return fire and rex comes at me.
Question teen you are the political god on the site, are we or are we not living under a De "facto government"???
Now i will answer a question for bigrex, sexuall abuse and sexual discrimination is exactly that and those benefits are for those individual's!!! You are one of ones who has gained the most under trudeau, greed is unbecoming to say the least! We all suffered abuse under superiors unless you were propositioned or touched or raped you do not qualify!!!
I gave everyone time to respond before i checked out even you teen and like a coward you waited till i was gone, well here i am respond and you said everybody attack me well here i am everybody attack me im not going anywhere .
You want to be civil we can be civil, but civil doesn't mean holdind ones tounge being affraid to voice an opinion.
I take free speech very serious as do i manning the hell up.
Im going to stick around and voice my opinion, debate the issues unless im deleted like the good the bad the ugly...
I may have to call on inviduals to create topics i want to debate because im such an evil and disruptive individual the sum of the earth as a few would like to portray me to be, im actually a very honorable person in a very dishonorable world and i struggle with that.
Riddick my good man read between the lines Scheers mp's are doing the talking for him, they are very capable if he didn't agree with what they were saying he would shut them down, he has the 905 area he has to win and a lot of diversity and just plain nutbars living there.
As for voting trudeau, im an Canadian for what it's worth any more and im ready to expose his dishonesty at every turn.
Propat welcome back buds, no guts no glory...
Fellow veterans freind or foe let the games begin!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Fri 30 Aug 2019, 22:18

Singh seems to do more hiding than anything?? A leader or a potential one needs to be assertive and engaging...I don't see either with/in him. I think Scheer is banking on the flip-flop effect and that the Cons are next at bat......that does not sit well with me either. I would like to see him sink his teeth in for what he stands for or believes.....he doesn't seem like he wants us to know what his position is. He does challenge the PM and tries to hold him accountable which is more than what Singh does . Scheer appears to be riding on the coattails of his predecessors and that can be a precarious position for a politician. As Iceman pointed out....if Michelle Rempel were in the running....there is a person who has what it takes to be an awesome leader IMO

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 30 Aug 2019, 20:48

Iceman wrote:My opinion...  

Trudeau is Trudeau.. won’t vote for him due to his dishonesty
Singh, nope
Scheer.....  really don’t like him... lesser of evils. I don’t know

NOW, if the conservatives had  made michele rempel as the leader instead of scheer it would be an absolute no brainer. She speaks her mind and doesn’t hold back. I have a lot of respect for her.

times a ticking, I don’t think a lot of people care for sheer, it doesn’t help that the PC have not released their platform on the military/veterans,but if there is anything in there remotely better that what Justin Trueblow spun, Sheer will garnish a lot of soldier votes
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri 30 Aug 2019, 20:22

My opinion...

Trudeau is Trudeau.. won’t vote for him due to his dishonesty
Singh, nope
Scheer..... really don’t like him... lesser of evils. I don’t know

NOW, if the conservatives had made michele rempel as the leader instead of scheer it would be an absolute no brainer. She speaks her mind and doesn’t hold back. I have a lot of respect for her.

Iceman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2016-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by propat Fri 30 Aug 2019, 19:05

just back after a long trip love to add a pile but far to much to cover .

polnts;

jack would get my vote

communists vote but only for one party . in my opinion just voting for one party in a democracy is nothing more than self imposed communism .

great sight the best out there actually . who is running it? well you guys of course . its being policed and run by all its members . kinda like a democracy . not perfect and can get downright ugly at times but the best system ever to exist .

a big thanks to you all for keeping the sight as running so well . keep up the good work .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2019, 14:11

This thread has been hijacked to Cuba more then once. Keeps changing, maybe it was a good thing that the original thread is just entitled “well”

Plus why do certain people feel the need to name and directly attack members in their post if it’s negative.

In regard to recent posts on this thread today.  I would like to add or think of it this way in regards to voting/picking a leader to follow.

Of the leaders to pick which one would you pick to be your father?  Someone that you respect, honour, and of course love.

I don’t see any leader that I would chose as my father in this election, as a previous poster said and I feel the same it would have been Jack Layton.  Didn’t agree with everything Jack did or say but he seemed like a true leader till his life came to an end.

I see the Good, the bad, and the ugly censored and deleted.  Shame shame shame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum