Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Info for Zero Sum Clients

+3
snrnavcom
VetWife
Teentitan
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Important Info for Zero Sum Clients  - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Info for Zero Sum Clients

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:09

oldvet

That is all that they seem to be doing and willing to talk about at this stage.

Back to top Go down

Important Info for Zero Sum Clients  - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Info for Zero Sum Clients

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:05

I have had to do a medical every year and have been zero sum for 14, I think your paper work is more than likly up to date, in your case it is as I was told to day on the phone by the CM from SISIP it is a matter of filling in any gaps that they have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:04

and then the GoC finds out they can't stick their hands in the SISIP cookie jar...mmmmm..who must we fire?......look.there...duck and cover SISIP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:01

After the initial 2 years back in 2007, I was asked to complete another medical, which I did then, I was placed on SISIP LTD. I re submitted updates every two years. Last year they told me I had to apply for CPP disability, I did and was approved and instantly cut off from SISIP making me a zero sum claimant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:54

oldvet did you keep in contact with SISIP all along?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:52

I am still kind of stunned. They can't be serious, I waited six months to be told to Re-Apply? . SISIP knows all of my medical impairments, the GOV knows, DVA knows, hell even the newspapers know and the best I can ask for is a re -application package in the mail to see if I qualify then wait 6months for ajudication.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 19:00

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:54

I am going to be sick !!! We are the lawyers #1 priority, sure.. We are a joke. How long can they put us off? 6 months already and all I get is a "Please be patient". Then wait a little longer and compile a bunch of paperwork, to make it easier for everybody else but the veteran. Really, when are we (the disabled Vets) going to get a break. I AM BROKE, IT'S NOT A GAME. Save the crap, we are no wear close to the finish line McInnis Cooper. At least before the court case my anxiety was somewhat under control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:42

Figure this, sisip just got the phone line up today, after pressure from Peter, So today sisip thru this line up, how many people called, probably 900 and probably more who could not figure out if they were zero sum or not. 2 weeks to get package in the mail, 1 week to receive it, 2-3 weeks to get doctors appointment, 1 week to mail back, who knows how long for sisip cm to go thru each one and make a decision, how many weeks to get answers from CPP or VAC. How long to vertfily CRA info. THen drawing up your results, calculating deductions and issuing a payment or denieing you and send your file to arbtraitor. I figure Jan or Feb at the earliest but we are still lucky because if we get reinstated then that means we get the retro, which ELB VAC doesnt get, so plus and minus, if not reinstated then 24 months retro only

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:35

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:31

ZERO SUM CLAIMANTS will see crap until the New Year if their lucky, Thanks for nothing. Another sad Christmas. P.S why could have we not started this updating 6 months ago when we won the case? Medicals, Income reports, adjudications hell this is going to take a lot longer than everybody thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:31

When the memo says , starting the process of quaifllying zero sum " I think it says exactliy what it says, All zero sum do not quaifly until sisip ltd receives the packages back and evaulates your file.If you quaifly , which means you meet the definiation of total disabled by sisip policy and there are no other issues, employment or questions, then you will start your monthly payment by sisip. If sisip decides you do not meet the medical conditions of there policy then you will have to go thru the third party arbtraitor which will make a decision as also if you have any questions regarding employment as such. These next months will be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 17:48

oh i here ya navrat i would rather be on elb but not until the the retro thing is done lol.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 17:13

Sisip has the information.and once the package arrives it will tell us what we need. I would not worry too much about sending in stuff now. My cm told me they will contact us and I believe her. Some our going to require more than others just like I have said from the beginning of these texts months ago.sisip was given permission from the courts to access vac and cpp and probably income tax. I for one thought it was going to be alt easyer to start,if you are in the computer. I called Vac because I heard the clawback was stopped(which my vac cm told me would be summer) I am also on EEL but was told I do not get anything from Vac EEL because I receive Sisip Ltd. But if sisip cancels me I am more than welcome to my 75 percent from vac, it makes me just want to cancel sisip and go with vac but I don't want to fuck up my retro which is a lot. Time will tell guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 17:11

hey guys and girls does anyone know for sure the package will include a doctors report ore is it just a questionaire for you to fill out??as for the financial statement i do understand that as they need this info to calculate your benifits as they cannot send you your monthy cheque if they do not know how much to send you.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next