Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Info for Zero Sum Clients

+3
snrnavcom
VetWife
Teentitan
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Important Info for Zero Sum Clients  - Page 4 Empty Re: Important Info for Zero Sum Clients

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 15:01

What i think this means is everyone who is zero sum will receive a information package that will include a medical and probably you will have to include copies of notice of assessments for all the years since you were zero out. They will require your notice of entitlement from CPPD and any thing else you may have collected. You will get a medical(which i have been filling out for years) to take to your doctor to prove you still meet SISIP policy of total disablilty. If everything looks good to sisip , you will get your monthly payment back. But what bothers me is some of us filled in every year those medical forms and payed for them to be completed, why should i have to resubmit?????Because i have no choice, He who makes the laws, makes the rules

Back to top Go down

Important Info for Zero Sum Clients  - Page 4 Empty Re: Important Info for Zero Sum Clients

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:47

What a load of crap!!!!!! I am sick of re-submissions/doctors financial statements all of this crap. Re-apply Wow, this crap is going to take another gad damned year, where do I stand know????? what do I say to my family, "We won, but really we lost" SISIP owes us on their terms???? thanks for bending over so the troops could take it one last time.... I am actually sick to my stomach. What was I thinking? perhaps somebody would stand up for me, this is a joke! Another no present Christmas while Politcians/CEO's and lawyers enjoys the fruits of our sacrifices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:34

Why are "Zero Sum" clients expected to have any dealing with SISIP whatsoever? 10 years and counting, I never received satisfaction, so I opted for the Lawyers. In Court they have been found wrong, maybe even a tad criminal in their handling of the entire mess. I thought we had representation as a Class from here on in and could be relieved of this contentious nightmare. Whereas the door was closed in my face all these years, now they will send me an information package....and it begins again! 25 years in the Infantry, you would think I should know better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:26

And yes, we clawed backed zero sum clients are being sent info packages. They are called info packages not for our benefit but info for sisip's benefit to determine who is qualified and who is not and that is where many will fall through the cracks. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:23

If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck then it is likely a sisip duck...sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:21

This bothers me about the medicals, I thought it was going to be straight forward and if you are in the computer why do they need this information.So Teen , in plain old English, these packages are no more than an application to reapply again, there is no other way to explain it. This is what I was trying to get across in my previous posts and what was told to me by the cm at sisip. I am confused

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:19

Sparrow, I got a person... But it did not matter...

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:14

teentitan with all due respect, what sisip is doing according to their voice message effective today is commencing sending out an info packages to zero sum clients that were clawedback once they get the names and addresses into the system. THEN WE are instucted to provide medical and financial details within this new info package and return to sisip for review. Please don't make it appear as though sisip is sorting through files presently and starting to reinstate clients. They haven't even sent out the info packages yet to start sorting through in the first place. I don't want people like myself thinking it is anywhere near being reviewed currently when the financial and medical facts of each client has not been resubmitted by way of the info package. Once received and forwarded back to sisip can sisip sort and review the cases one by one. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:07

Sparrow when I called I was lucky to get a person and yes snrnavcom is correct they are building their database of clients who's file SISIP has to work on.

She asked for my patience as SISIP will have hundreds of files to go over and they are working as fast as they can without making mistakes.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:05

snmavcom did you speak to someone or just get voice mail...sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:03

Just got off the phone, sounds like they are building a data base as well

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:00

BEFORE THIS GETS OUT OF CONTROL HERE IS WHY THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN.

FIRST AND FOREMOST SISIP STILL HAS TO FOLLOW THE POLICY PROCEDURES AS DICTATED BY THE TREASURY BOARD.

SO SISIP IS NOT, REPEAT NOT, BEING THE BAD GUY. THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO.

Personally the procedure is going to be a pain in the ass but it's a short term pain in the ass I will take because I would rather have my file properly checked so I do not get that letter in the mail...Sorry we overpaid you and you owe us money back.

I know it's frustrating but please realize we have to follow the rules.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:58

oldvet, If you call sisip service number provided by the lawyers memo, you get a sisip recording which says starting Oct 9th sisip will "begin the process of qualifying zero sum clients" whereby your medicat and financial information would be required by way of an info package which sisip will be sending out as per your info provided in your voice message that you leave. Sparrow

Last edited by sparrow86 on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:50

Sparrow, are you F&*& ing kidding us? did somebody actually tell you that you would have to re-apply? Well that should not delay things at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:47

Called sisip and only option available is to leave voice message. Looks lilke we will all be reapplying and reprocessing our sisip applications inorder to see whether we requalify yet again. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next