Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The list

+2
Wife of a Veteran
VetWife
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The list - Page 2 Empty Re: The list

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 21:00

You know another thing, i never got a cent from sisip but they sure as hell sent me medical every year and paperwork , and i could not understand why, because of the clawback i got nothing, but other people never got any work, you know it might be just a lazy cm

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Mon 15 Oct 2012, 20:57

WifeofaVeteran and Peep, mine also cleared me out of my last base, I was so heavily medicated, and slept through any final proceedings except to sign paperwork when poked.
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 20:54

I think we have to be truthful here about sisip ltd practices. They follow their policy, and as a private company hired to administer, they follow their policy to a tee. Remember , oh say 3 to 5 months ago when all this started and i posted about sisip policy regarding medicals and forms. Well it has come to pass, if you dont fill out your forms or forgot to tell them your address ot told them off, they cut you off, plain and simple. They dont care, they are not the release office, which tracks you down to fill in every thing you need, they put the burdon on you, and i think ok some people are ok with this but some have severe medical issues, but sisip does not take that into consideration. When an insurance company cuts you off for whatever reason they must inform you by registered mail but we all know this did not happen in most cases. I have no idea why some on here have a love in with sisip, but from alot of these cases there was no compassion applied , and its a take it or leave it approach. I still have no idea why this program has not been transfered to VAC.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 15 Oct 2012, 20:47

Crying or Very sad my wife cleared me off base and returned my kit too
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Mon 15 Oct 2012, 20:20

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 14:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 15 Oct 2012, 20:14

The key is to let Peter know.

Now this is my case (but am normal) but telling SISIP depending if the case manager has not put a gage order on it. Your info mybe ignored or not logged if your file is now closed. I have proof of this forwarded to Peter.

Let Peter know, and write down your info when you get off the phone.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 15 Oct 2012, 20:03

Wife of a Veteran, has your husband worked since his release? if no, then is he receiving CPP(D)? If he has not been able to return to work, and has been deemed totally disabled by CPP, or even VAC, then let the lawyers know. SISIP wants to keep as many people as possible off the list as possible, and one of the ways they are doing it is by saying they didn't qualify for extended benefits, or failed to complete the yearly reports. It is possible that there are a lot of zero sum clients that SISIP did not even contact because their files became dormant because of the clawback, especially if they were not able to be retrained due to their disabilities. So, if a file is made dormant, some SISIP employees may never have processed their files for permanent disability, assuming that since they were already zeroed out, they would never come seeking any money in the future, so why do the leg work. It is cases like this, is why the lawyers were seeking a simplified reinstatement process, and the allowance of existing proxies to prove the permanent disability. They don't trust SISIP to act in the best interest of the Veterans.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 19:49

make sure you write down all your info and get it to peter he may be able to help.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 15 Oct 2012, 19:49

Your husband is in one of the proxies that Peter is negotiating with DoJ/Toope.

You will not be forgotten you just have to wait until Peter finishes the negotiation.

If you look at the recent payment to some of the zero sum clients the proof is on us to tell SISIP that we are still injured and have not worked. I think in your situation a similar proof may happen.

Good question to send to kristine.hunter@mcinnescooper.com for the next SITREP.

Hope this helps.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 15 Oct 2012, 19:47

Not on the list like so many others and told I am not disabled according to SISIP criteria, told Peter

Last edited by peep on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 19:50; edited 1 time in total
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Mon 15 Oct 2012, 19:40

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 14:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:48

navrat called today im on the list it did not giv me any joy seeing as so many that deserve to be are not its actually kind of depressing.wanting to help knowing their is little ore nothing i can do but i truely believe that peter can and will i hope this all works out great for all and they get everything they deserve.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 15:27

Vet Wife him not being,on the list will effect his retro, maybe only 24 months, so contact Peter on Monday morning and also tell him what sisip said to you. He is collecting information also on what sisip has been telling veterans who have called , some information they have given is not very accurate. From what I know and from what my cm told me is if you get your cheque and you are on the list , your getting your retro back to the day you quaifilyed for sisip. Check it out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 14:32

all SISIP has to say is "here is the Phone #, sorry for the mix up", don't blame, just shows childish behaviour and malaise...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next