Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Zero summed Out by vet disability in 1998, not on sisip list for Oct 22nd. Why? Please help

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm Zero summed Out by vet disability in 1998, not on sisip list for Oct 22nd. Why? Please help - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Zero summed Out by vet disability in 1998, not on sisip list for Oct 22nd. Why? Please help

Post by peep Mon 15 Oct 2012, 18:23

Sloth,
Read my new post. It's not what your CM says its what the Case Manager decides. And it's in Manulife's favor. She may have decided to close your file in 2003, and like me, you will be past appeal.
Peter plans on a second list based on CCP (D), then a third list based on a third party review.

Last edited by peep on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 18:31; edited 1 time in total
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

I'm Zero summed Out by vet disability in 1998, not on sisip list for Oct 22nd. Why? Please help - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Zero summed Out by vet disability in 1998, not on sisip list for Oct 22nd. Why? Please help

Post by Teentitan Mon 15 Oct 2012, 17:53

Did you send your info to kristine.hunter@mcinnescooper.com ?

Get your name to the lawfirm and they will make sure your file is found and worked on.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

I'm Zero summed Out by vet disability in 1998, not on sisip list for Oct 22nd. Why? Please help - Page 2 Empty I'm Zero summed Out by vet disability in 1998, not on sisip list for Oct 22nd. Why? Please help

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 15:58

Hi, I called sisip to see if I was on there list. They said NO but I could be on there second list that lawyers have to supply. Is this true? I don’t understand why I am not on there list. I was approved sisip ltd janurary 1997. I have all the sisp docs of them clawing back my ltd disability money because of my disability pension/CCP(D) and there amounts i had to pay them back every time my disability pension went from 35% to 75% to 100% and all there paperwork they sent me zeroing me out from ltd in 1998. I kept up my medicals with them till 2003 i think. Is there a second list? Please help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2