Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many people on the list received a call from Mrs. M....... From sisip

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many people on the list received a call from Mrs. M....... From sisip - Page 2 Empty Re: How many people on the list received a call from Mrs. M....... From sisip

Post by Guest Thu 25 Oct 2012, 12:50

What i wanted to know was I the only guy to get a call and why? I believe it wa because I was still on the files due to the medicals being filed out every year. Just wanted to know if that applied to anyone else ?

Back to top Go down

How many people on the list received a call from Mrs. M....... From sisip - Page 2 Empty Re: How many people on the list received a call from Mrs. M....... From sisip

Post by Guest Thu 25 Oct 2012, 12:18

Same here and was told the same That CHQ was in the mail blah blah blah... so sit and wait no big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Oct 2012, 11:53

Recons right. I did not receive a call so i called SISIP yesterday just to "Check, verify, re-check" and was told that "cheque and package" will be sent out in the next couple of weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Oct 2012, 11:38

navrat ,

i understand what you're doing , but , a lot of Troops may not get a call & god knows the anxiety truly got to me not knowing & i don't want to shove this in anyone's face , 893 had their ducks lined up right to get on the 1st list , & i'm sure Peter will get as many as he can on the 2nd list for Dec. / Jan. i'm guessing .

by'es if , you were not on the initial list , one thing Dennis did say made sense , ckeck , verify , re-check , apologize for calling again & re-check until you know you should be on the list , cfm. cfm. cfm.

Call , Peter's Paralegal Kristine Hunter , never give up ..........

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

How many people on the list received a call from Mrs. M....... From sisip - Page 2 Empty How many people on the list received a call from Mrs. M....... From sisip

Post by Guest Thu 25 Oct 2012, 10:33

Got mine on Tuesday , I am curious , how many on here have received their call from a senior sisip case manager , regarding package? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2