Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Barnes? Do the Class members have a case for Damages?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Justice Barnes?  Do the Class members have a case for Damages?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice Barnes? Do the Class members have a case for Damages?

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 19:39

sure joan will post them at a latter date.im glad you are impressed but i think i finished the last one like 3 weeks ago.
be prepared
propat

Back to top Go down

Justice Barnes?  Do the Class members have a case for Damages?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice Barnes? Do the Class members have a case for Damages?

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 19:28

It can't hurt, Joan
1. Damages equal to 100 percent of offset just like in original lawsuit papers
2. Reinstatement for all sisip clients and only requirement is to do the yearly medical
3.An interest rate higher than set by the class action per and post interest chart to more than compensation for inflation
4. An apology from Harper
5. Reinstatement of peeps ASAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 19:26

Propat:

Can you post them all here? So we can all see? I am impressed 6 letters!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 19:23

joan ive written 6 already when i see the deal ill pick the closest one to suit the situation and rewrite that one as to spacifics and send that.
propat

Back to top Go down

Justice Barnes?  Do the Class members have a case for Damages?  - Page 2 Empty Justice Barnes? Do the Class members have a case for Damages?

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 19:19

Your Letters, your Battles, your Struggles, Can have an impact! - Send to (when you are ready)

Justice Barnes
Federal Court,
Ottawa, Ontario,
K1A 0H9

The law in Canada regarding Damages:
The judge is not required to award the amount asked for by the plaintiff; they may, in fact, award less than the amount claimed. In Canada, a judge may occasionally award “punitive” or “exemplary” damages beyond compensation to the plaintiff. Such damages are usually awarded when possible under a law or when the judge or jury feels that the conduct of the defendant was so offensive that an increased award is required to express the disapproval of the community.

The question here is, Was the Defendant so offensive that an increased award is required?

Last edited by Joan of Arc on Thu 01 Nov 2012, 14:16; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2