Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its coming fast, lets start mailing the judge

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Its coming fast, lets start mailing the judge Empty Re: Its coming fast, lets start mailing the judge

Post by Teentitan Tue 20 Nov 2012, 20:20

Thanks but the witness protection plan is good...so far LOL

Stay within the rules and keep the language clean and we will show them all that vets are the most well balanced people in the world that still know our weapons procedures! Smile
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Its coming fast, lets start mailing the judge Empty Re: Its coming fast, lets start mailing the judge

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 20:17

p.s. Teentitan ya got my vote for danger pay. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 20:11

Navrat perhaps you should do a little more reading there is a difference between making a suggestion and biatching, I never biatched about ANYTHING (teen using the cap txt here to see if your theory works lol) in fact I have always said teentitan is doing a super job. And in my opinion, teentitan you do,,,,,,,,, have to deal with some ( just to clarify.....noticed I said some) of the same people with characteristics you so literally described the speaker of the house deals with....just my opinion!! keep up the good work Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 17:18

im thinking after the sisip issue is done with things will organize themselves.
just my oppinion
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 16:55

TEEN, your doing an awesome job, YOU dont need anymore stress, LTD4ME, This is something that is so little to bitch about, there are much more important things too worry about, its kinda like worrying about shinning the brass bell on a duty watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 20 Nov 2012, 11:13

I don't think you were around when I deleted a lot of posts that were repetitive and sorta off topic. Anyways all hell broke loose and my inbox was flooded.

So I made up the rules of language and conduct.

To be very honest with everyone I am letting you all self-police. I am busy with the main site of VVi, veteran advocacy, dealing with VAC and working with the OVO on veteran issues.

When I do come to the CSAT my basic rules are followed and my regulars are good at helping all the Alice's. Sometimes I just sorta snap when I read the same question in a couple of different topics and some people need to read the answer in caplock to get it.

Oh and nothing against your logic there LTD4me but I ain't no politician...even though I'm permanently handicapped I work for a living helping my injured brothers and sisters who are more broken then I am. Besides have you seen the snotty, navel picking, whinny, name calling a'holes the Speaker of the House has to monitor? Though he makes a handsome income there are times I think he deserves danger pay! LOL
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 09:56

I very much disagree with you teentitan.....if you tried to organize the conversation you would not be a dictator you would be a leader, have you not heard of the speaker of the house of commons? why do you think they have a one? to be a dictator? his role is to ensure the orderly flow of business, the House of Commons observes parliamentary rules and traditions just like this forum, both written and unwritten. It is the Speaker's duty just like it is the moderator of this forums duty, to interpret these rules impartially, to maintain order, and to defend the rights and privileges of Members, including the right to freedom of speech.To preserve the trust of the House, the Speaker's actions must be impartial. Consequently, the Speaker never participates in debate, only votes in case of a tie and works to balance the right of the Government to transact business in an orderly manner and the right of all Members to be heard in debate. That my friend is called organized FREDOM of speech not dictatorship.

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Mon 19 Nov 2012, 23:56

Redfisher, check you messages, Wink)
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 23:54

yes we can claim them in the tax year you paid them red.and if you never got a cent off sisip yet you can even claim your preimiums for this tax year if you got your first cheque from them this year.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 23:19

Can we not claim the legal fees when we do our taxes this year? If we do we will get approx 1/3rd of it back. That is something at least. Or on the off chance, if the Tax man agrees, we might get all of it back. Or am I just dreaming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 22:30

yup to true teen i guess you can either explain it egnore it get angry at it ore laugh at it.my oppinion unless it goes to far we all need a good laugh.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 19 Nov 2012, 22:07

If I tried to organize the conversation then I would be a dictator because I would end up deleting repeating topics and it would not be called free speech. LOL

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 20:46

no tracker just the front 30% the lawyers get the midle 30% and we are left with well you know.lmao.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 20:42

So we are all getting horses or do we owe the GoC horses? . LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 20:32

yup i guess you can only lead a horse to watter.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next