Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

+4
pteadams2002
froggie2u36
K9
Sapper Zodiak
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc Empty Re: With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

Post by peep Mon 07 Jan 2013, 21:36

Hum....
I think I'm gona expect a slew of Vets coming south after reading this. I better tell the wife to take the turkey leftovers out of the freezer and I'll go hunt a few Gibnuts.

Yep 20lb wild Hamsters ot-to hold us off for a few weeks. Laughing
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc Empty Re: With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:32

I never thought i would say this but maybe i would move south too or maybe just off this island all together.
I love my Country, but they sure not making it any easier i can get better heath care in 3 world country then here in most cases.

Did any one see that Doctor / rich guy that took patience to other countries for medically care and got in to see doctors or and have operation within days or weeks.

I wouldn't be surprise if you / we Vets would be medivac into a hospital and the Doc would say Oh its a VET he can take it NEXT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:19

Well one thing is sure, I'l take a few dollars for a trip south me and the wife could sure need a few days off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:13

yup wife boys and house gone and still trying to stay positive.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:06

Georges, everyone in the class will have more than they had or ever would have had...that is the best medicine ever, not because money is everything, but it will sure help ease some of life's larger stresses. Let's face it the money will not "fix" any of us, but it might help our families, if we are fortunate enough to still have families (many have lost everything) as all of us know.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 13:19

Dennis, if you need help to figure things out I'm in a world of hurt. The only thing I calculated is my monhtly amout which do not show taxes. Multiplied it times 12 and then times 11. That is boocoo money!!! until this morning I thought I was getting 24 months retro. Can you imigine I'm getting 132 months. CRAZY I will down load the latest vergion of adobe reader in my head so I can understand the agreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:55

Does the legal team get a holiday , and our they happy with the out come , will we ever know how hard the GOC fought against giving us a settlement?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:50

I have seen those pre and post interest calculation sheets and they indicate a quarterly rate of interest, is there only one interest because I a, curious about inflation thru the years

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:48

Who sends us the personal workout sheets, is it sisip or legal

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:46

LOL Georges, this is why I love you brother, you have to know when something is beyond you, and let others help.

Even the math on mine is complex, primarily due to figuring the interest...I am lost, must be why I ended up a grease monkey.

Cheers
D

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:43

The lady at sisip said I was identified as LTD from the outset and I still am, the review is for the futur. I'm having a great morning. I hate math so I will wait for my personnel sheet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:49

"Notional top-up" is actually a sum that its put on paper only, to allow for accounting purposes, to benefit you. If we get a notional top up of 10% of our indvidual claims, and are taxed at 40%, we are actually only paying 30% taxes. This is why it is used. It allows for changes to tax situations without changing the laws.
Chimo

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:46

Oui monseur. IF YOU ARE STILL DISABLED, your retro should go back to Nov. 2001.
Salut

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:23

Holly molly, I'l need a few minutes the let that get to my mind. I believed that we were getting only the 24 months. I alsow thought that the re-evaluation was to go back to the innitial 24 months. But if I understand it clearly now, I will get retro from 19th Nov 2001 until october 2012 that about 11 jears give or take a few weeks. The re-evaluation is for the futur. I THAT RIGHT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum