Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

+4
pteadams2002
froggie2u36
K9
Sapper Zodiak
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc - Page 6 Empty Re: With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 20:15

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another".

"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success".

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent".

"Don't wait. The time will never be just right".

I live by Napoleon Hills words

Ok I'm done

Back to top Go down

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc - Page 6 Empty Re: With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 20:04

I like this one "The ladder of success is never crowded at the top" Napoleon Hill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 19:55

oh will i now remember a convo we had before and i really dont think you are uneducated as you kinda supprised me by something you said.you actually quoted twain i was pleasantly supprised.anyway i like to discuss ideas here not people as some others would witch leads me to my favorite quote.

great minds discuss ideas

mediocre minds discuss events

small minds discuss people

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 19:53

We all know who LMFAO is? And he will hear my comments on the 9 of Jan. As for Cuba, it's one of the last real places to be,the best people, best way of life, a place where who you are is more important than what you have! Viva la Cuba, Che

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 19:18

Been to Cuba several times and great weather and great people. They are genuine and a joy to be around. Wife is a travel agent so we have also been to other great places like in Borneo to see the orangatangs in the wild ,Cape Town South Africa for a safari as well as other places too numerous to count. I get the feeling poor LMFAO thinks we are all uneducated smucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:52

Suspect

Last edited by LMFAO on Sun 06 Jan 2013, 01:17; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:45

Thanks guys, I am humbled, now back to Hamilton legion Rumour control centre !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:43

Sparrow86 wrote:Is that why you made me a moderator Supreme or was it my good looking red feathers? My husband has been teasing me all day because I have a smile on my face which has not been there as much as it should. I explained that I feel proud to be a moderator on CVLA and giving back to my fellow comrades and being part of a team again. That is a feeling Joe Cdn probably is foreign with. Thank you Supreme for the opportunity to be a team player again.

Glad your there and here. And assure your hubby, I'm here to assist with anything I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:42

I am glad I entertain you, and my beer bottle is never empty! The Navrat gets too many beers bought for him , I usually have to line them up like bowling pins! I hope you stay because I hope you have really really good hearing when I am celebrating in Varadero, my second home, when they deliver my settlement via Brinks truck, hahaha, I will think of you, LMFAO, when I throw a couple pesos my waiters way, haha

Back to top Go down

will great rant i loved it.it does feel to let go once and a while doesnt it?

propat

Back to top Go down

Navrat wrote:Your going to be awesome, Sparrow, and thanks Wills and guys, lets forget JoePuke, and get back to business , our business, our thing, any juice fellows!, Dennis, more gravy please!

Well I spoke to the gods this evening while on the whhite ring of death. They told me two very important things

1. The dump I took contained small little peas to which were the brains of LMFAO
2. They told me your contingency fees were closer to 10% then 20%

Go figure. lol

Supreme out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next