Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

+4
pteadams2002
froggie2u36
K9
Sapper Zodiak
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc - Page 3 Empty Re: With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:53

You keep this up Nav and LMFAO and Guest will be back. No Duff? on rumor?

Back to top Go down

With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc - Page 3 Empty Re: With all due respect - A point of view - This isn't Christmas or a Birthday party - But at times it sounds like children playing ..IE:4 more sleeps etc

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:29

I heard there will be no income tax payed in Quebec, with the exception if you own a farm business , have animals and volunteer for the fire dept.!,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:27

That's alot of beer , George's, Hamilton is reknown for its very fine beer drinkers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:25

Nav if you are right on this I will not only buy you a beer I'l pay to trip to the legeon, thanks man...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:25

well nav no rumors here but 92 makes no sence so im pritty sure thats dead wrong as well as the notional top up numbers they would be dead wrong as well witch leads me to belive the rest was pulled right clean out of someones ass.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:22

Oh , and everyone gets a McInnes Cooper power of attorney /will kit free of charge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:21

Yes, if the clawback goes back to 1992 and you got clawed back from then onwards it will go back to that date., Propat, I can't release everything, but man do you know me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:17

Hey navrat, when you say clawback to 1992 is that for every body or do we still have to requalifie. You see my LTD will not be confurmed for a least another month. But does that confurmation start a of april 01 2013? Are you saying will all get clawback returned from 1992?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:16

good try nav but ive hered its a lot better than that.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:11

I like your calculations but here is my last Rumour and it's Hamilton Legion certified!
1. Return of vac clawback back to 1992
2. Pre and post judgement interest plus 3.75 inflation/ CPI adjustment
3. Notional top up to 10000 dollars for interest penalties
4. Legal fees tax deduction
5. Deceased estates eligible for full clawback until time of death
Please ask me who told me , I am not allowed to say but Dennis if I am wrong please feel free to correct me, if any corrections are needed, which you and I both know are unlikely ,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:01

I think that Navs cheque would have a huge return spring on it.
I give it a 60% chance we get 50% and a 65% chance we get slightly more in retro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sun 06 Jan 2013, 14:41

Would that be the "EH" team?
Zodiak

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 14:30

id think it would take a lot more than just you sparrow im guessing that would have to be a team effort.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next