Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kent Hehr pledges to fix “overlooked” and “bungled” treatment of vets

+16
Brasidas
prawnstar
chillier76
Slaket
Sapper Zodiak
Recon031
johnny211
rucksack031
czerv
Teentitan
Rifleman
Kramer
bigrex
BinRat
Dannypaj
pinger
20 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Kent Hehr pledges to fix “overlooked” and “bungled” treatment of vets - Page 17 Empty Re: Kent Hehr pledges to fix “overlooked” and “bungled” treatment of vets

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 16:16

The female ones get the special Navrat table service! Boot shine and a extra bowl of peanuts! And if they are lucky a picture with me wearing my fedora, feather and all!

Back to top Go down

Kent Hehr pledges to fix “overlooked” and “bungled” treatment of vets - Page 17 Empty Re: Kent Hehr pledges to fix “overlooked” and “bungled” treatment of vets

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 16:06

Nav are these reservists female lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 15:52

Merry Christmas MVA, Now where the F___! Is those life long pensions, Navrat taking a beaten at the legion, it's taking a lot of coin to keep the reservists in a cheerful mood and believe me JT in vogue magazine isn't helping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 15:51

Like I said we had little to no rights when I served they owed you and made you work all day shoveling driveways, moving furniture on crutches with cast and full of staples it was like being a pow. They didn't give a s--- about us cripple us and throw us away the only difference about them and isis is they didn't kill us but apparently they could of Danny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Fri 11 Dec 2015, 12:49

Just a little interesting research.
Food for thought for those who served prior to 1998.
During the First World War, 25 Canadian soldiers were executed. Most were shot for service offences such as desertion and cowardice!

On July 14, 1976, Bill C-84 was passed by a narrow margin of 130:124 in a free vote, resulting in the de jure abolition of the death penalty, except for certain offences under the National Defence Act. These were removed in 1998.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Fri 11 Dec 2015, 11:50

Conquer! What's the hold up?
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 11:18

I really don't care who gets hired to the MVA's staff....what I want to hear is the MVA order the promises done period...with timelines an Monthly progress reports....without this....it will end up being....this takes time ? This is complex ? We want to get it right ? We are working on it ?

Order it done period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 19:20

That complete silence is golden Danny when you suffer an OSI and cannot move on from it and relearn a new life, being reminded of that by va on a regular basis does not help. Add physical injuries to that and your suffering is compounded yet again. then they throw this at us all their studies and they still know nothing about PTSD or are we being studied now to see our reaction who the H--- knows...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Thu 10 Dec 2015, 16:46

Wildthing, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave... welcome to The New Veterans CHARTER of Canada.
I stopped playing their game  along time ago.
I just want answers!
Campaign promises, then complete silence.
Kept in the dark and now surfing the net for what's next.  
It's not right!
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 16:13

It is a vicious circle for veterans and it seems like an assembly line of torture being repeated over and over do hope sisip gets the boot and rolled into ELB they owe me over 350k and I want some of that back will make ELB an easyier pill to swallow being an honorable person i don't feel i legally deserve it funny how stupid i think isnt it, but i didn't serve under NVC. Yes I will be getting ELB yes they are putting me in for PIA yes they are putting me in for other benefits no i will not now or ever physically or mentally participate in the rehab program IF im denied ptsd claim i lose it i fully expect that because i would not play their game. with the shrinks just have to rely on 25 year old military and civilian doctors reports as well as declaration and witnesses so i expect it to go to vrab so maybe a year of benefits. My CM got a hold of my complete file went to the top and requested this for me and it was granted without resistance will bank ELB as i don't expect to receive it for long and don't want to include it in budget so still won't be able to have a steak once and a while. point being nothing is written in stone and we don't need a manulife lawyer writing bad policys in stone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 14:38

ya I get that teen and im sure it is something she will do in the corse of her duties or on her own time . whether she neglects here duties to spend more of her time doing that remains to be seen but ya can get fired for that kind of crap witch would be a huge knock to any of her ambitions . so im guessing she will be well motivated to do the best job possible for her boss .

I do hope its in our favor buds the actual legislation gets written in legalize by lawyers that's why I don't mind lawyers in that office AT THIS TIME because they can speak the language .

however it can be a double edged sward . they can also polish a turd ta sparkle like a diamond at least for a while .

kina why I think a lot of politicians are lawyers .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 14:27

ya nav like I said before it is creepy . that's why I started looking the second you posted it .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 10 Dec 2015, 13:59

Honestly, I've been saying for years that it would make more sense to eliminate SISIP altogether, and have everyone fall under the ELB program. They are basically the same program, except the rehab program offered by VAC is vastly superior to the voc rehab that SISIP tries forcing down your throat. The only thing that would have to change, is offering ELB until 65 for those with severe non-service related disabilities.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 10 Dec 2015, 13:56

I'm not saying she will go against the Minister's agenda. What I'm saying is she talks to all the other COS which helps the Ministers agenda.

The background network of COS is where she learns to do the job and learn 'how' to win if she decides to run for office again.

She could have been hired to help Hehr around the legal landmines in trying to bring back the lifelong pension? Or help with the legal lingo to move faster thru the government legal eagles?

Could in reality be looked at in two different ways....lets hope it's in the vets favour.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 13:56

Anything connected with Manulife / Sisip Ltd gets the mind pondering!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next